It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI publishes crime report showing "0" deaths occurred in Newtown in 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I was at the beginning of people who thought about this
so much. We thought to call around the area and even talk
to the Sheriff that was involved, about the clean up crew
that was used to clean up the scene. Just when people
were really start'n to jump on that band wagon. Because
of there not being one. Lo and behold they got their
lil butts in gear and suddenly the info was easily available.
Absolutely over nite like magic. All I could do is laugh at
these people who obviously haven't got the first clue about
how to be devious in thought. Because they're so novice at it.

To me it looks like a bunch of people being put up to something
they don't know how to pull off themselves. Yet their being
coerced by people that do. And the sad part is, the people that
believe we're the ones who are insane! Might as well be spoon fed
any BS what so ever. Doesn't matter, they'll believe anything.

edit on Rpm92514v20201400000045 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

I believe this is because they don't categorize this as Murder but at something else.

Active shooter includes, it seems, any mass murder. It becomes a national statistic, not a local statistic, as it falls under the Jurisdiction of the FBI.

That's ridiculous - an 'active shooter' incident doesn't count under local statistics???? It's an FBI document, therefore it should be included under the Connecticut numbers.

And how is an 'active shooter' incident different from your usual, one person, one gun, one bullet at a time murder? The reason for keeping statistics is to keep track of ALL the crimes, not separate them out into the ones that required a wholly suspicious response, and the ones that look like they really happened to all concerned.

I'm sure looking forward to the day when the parents of the kids shot while they're walking down the street in Detroit or Chicago get national press coverage for days on end, millions of dollars in donations and their own special colored ribbon salutes... but that is unlikely to happen, because mostly those are little black kids, not uber photogenic blue eyed blondes (think of which Sandy Hook kids we had thrown at us the most - and how many names we can't remember because either they were more 'average' looking, or the parents stayed in the background and didn't give dozens of soft focus interviews with Anderson Cooper and ask for money immediately?)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Oh look, the thread was moved to the "LOL" section.

Odd... I don't find anything about this funny...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

you want conneticut stats , here :

CT crime stats 2012

edit to add : pg 245 = newton CT
edit on 25-9-2014 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: signalfire

you want conneticut stats , here :

CT crime stats 2012

edit to add : pg 245 = newton CT

So I went to that document, page 245, and saw the annotation in reference to Murders in Newtown:

3 Does NOT include 27 victims of Newtown mass shooting (see State Police Misc.)

Did State Police have jurisdiction there?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

see pg 415

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
How is this LOL?

Was the FBI page in the OP fraudulent?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Nope, it's real. It's been reported by a multitude of sources.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

the ludricrous online lie is the insane claim that this " proves " that no one died at sandy hook

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

the ludricrous online lie is the insane claim that this " proves " that no one died at sandy hook

The OP didn't claim that. The OP is legit and worthy of discussion. Individual posts may have pointed in that direction and they could have been erased by mods.

This seems like a slap in the face to the OP that found something interesting. The data relationship between local, state and feds is a worthy topic.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMainEvent
I have some serious doubts that anyone was even killed on that day.

Noah Pozner had an open casket funeral
Jack Pinto - Open casket funeral
Jesse Lewis - Open casket funeral

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Alex Jones site, the source, seems pretty clear they want to make it seem like nobody was killed or that it was a false flag attack...

It belongs in LoL.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I didn't claim that, nor did the OP. With that said, I'm surprised this thread wasn't closed down earlier, it's not any secret how the ATS admins feel about SH subject matter. For those that wish to discuss the matter with less restrictions, there are plenty of other venues to do so.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The intent behind posting one document and not including the others seems fraudulent.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
No coroner death certificate

No FBI record

99% redacted "official report"

$50,000,000 dollars for a new school plus a couple more in "aid"....

Just saying...

Wonder how many wounded kids would have survived if only they would have let Emergency Medical Personal onto the site...The kids were all pronounced dead by the police...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
The intent behind posting one document and not including the others seems fraudulent.

Get over yourself. The FBI database not including Sandy Hook and the Aurora "tragedies" are anomalous, strange and downright rediculous. Now if you want to claim something other than that, please explain to me why nobody questioned a mass shooting like Columbine but tens of millions of Americans question Sandy hook.

Do some research between the two. When your done, further explain the FBI omission for Sandy Hook. It's not an oversight, the FBI was active at the scene while it was "happening". They were running drills alongside the DHS at St. Rose Limas about 3 miles away............
edit on 25-9-2014 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The FBI database DOES include SH...are you willfully being ignorant? The FBI stats were provided in this thread.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I never intended this thread to be an argument about SH. I simply saw something i though was interesting and brought it to the ATS world. If mods want to move it to the LOL thats fine I have no problems with that. Believe whatever you want to believe about SH. This thread was not meant to be an argument of facts or lack thereof.
edit on 25-9-2014 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

And of course you saw this with your own eyes right ? You were there ? Not relying on pictureless MSM articles ? I stand by my statement but i'll admit that that particular quote doesn't exactly represent how I feel about this case.

I think something happened at SHES on that horrible day but we're not being told the whole truth about it. They're keeping something a secret and it's big enough that they don't want it getting to the public. That in itself is extremely disturbing. I could list off everything I find odd about sandy hook but i'm sure you've heard it all.

As I've said. Not a single piece of evidence has been presented to support the official story. Trust me, I don't want to see pictures of dead kids but they'd ease a LOT of my suspicions if they showed me Adam Lanza's corpse.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMainEvent
And of course you saw this with your own eyes right ? You were there ? .

And of course you saw WWII with your own eyes, right? You were there?
No? Then it must not have happened. Facts be damned.
See how silly that is?

The fact is that there are two dozen people who were murdered that day.
They were real people. They died. Some even had open coffin funerals.
There were no 'play actor' parents. There were no 'free houses' given to families.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to fake the deaths of that many people and to pay off an
entire town of witness to the deaths of those people. Someone would have talked.

Question the accuracy of the police report. Sure. No problem.
But to question if there were two dozen people murdered?

This is why the Sandy Hook threads usually end up in the Ludicrous Online Lies forum.
Because to try to claim that no one died is LUDICROUS.
edit on 9/26/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join