It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI publishes crime report showing "0" deaths occurred in Newtown in 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I'm lazy and spitballing. Are these classed differently?

I mean come on, we don't really think the FBI is trying to hide this do we? It's all over the place.

You say that like THE fbi is one mind. I've worked for the government... But no this isn't an example of THE fbi hiding anything. I take it the opposite way, as if I was going to hide no deaths I'd put deaths on there.

But who knows.. It is odd to me though.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Truth be told I do not know what really happened in sandy hook but a couple of things make me wonder. The wacky neighbor that had all the kids in his front yard with the school bus driver........Why did he not call the police and why did the bus driver not call the police????????

On top of the the officials threatening anyone who dares talk about it?????? These 2 things on there own are enough to make me question the story. Think about it what are the odds on that wacky neighbor guy/bus driver not calling the police.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If they don't want people to suspect there's something wrong then why do they persist on doing it, talking of a whole on the SH data. Main topic:
As shared earlier(thanks),

Missing information in the homicide data isn't unusual. The entire state of Florida, for instance, does not submit data to the FBI. And for many years, Nebraska and Washington, D.C., didn't either. But the 57% accuracy rate is based on dozens of cases between 2006 and 2012 that were not reported to the FBI, which USA TODAY found through other records. It also includes erroneous FBI data based on coding errors. Nationally, there are about two dozen mass killings every year.

Source
That messes with statistical studies, such as ones aimed at new laws and study of these crimes overall:

Criminologist James Alan Fox said his research has found that roughly 90% of homicides are captured through the data, although many more cases are missing pieces of information, such as suspect and relationship details. He has devised a statistical method that accounts for both missing cases and missing information, to give researchers the ability to look at the full scope of the problem.
Source
Source also says they plan to add the rest of the SH data.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

It's not a mistake, the FBI has stated that "local" law enforcement officials asked that they not be included.

Since when did the FBI start giving a damn what anyone other than the FBI cares about? I'd say the request is highly suspect. When did towns/cities start requesting stats be left out? Did any, ever, try this? I'd bet on no but who knows. The fact that the FBI actually did what they asked is also highly suspect and somewhat baffling.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
why do I get the distinct impression that the only " acceptable " explaination to some is the claim :

" sandy hook didn't happen "

??????????????????????

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
my opinion on " statistical value " of mass shooting figures :

they are of zero value .

lets take sandy hook [ population 12 ooo approx. ] now if 26 unique people had murdered 26 other unique victims in 26 incidents in a single year - in a town of 12K

THAT would be a statistic worthy of note - and its cause would need investigation - and measures implemented to coutter it .

but 26 people dying in a mass shooting isn't actually statistically usefull

look at all the mass shootings in the US in recorded history - what do the stats actually tell us ???

they have no predictive value - if you disagree - use them to predict which state / county / town will be affected by a mass shootining in 2015

mass shooter statistics are just gory numbers

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It just shows how out of touch they are.

Same thing happened during the 2001 murder rate in New York City. Surprise, they only had 649 murders - 2001. Partial list follows:

• Year Murders Year Murders
  • 1963 548 1988 1896
  • 1964 636 1989 1905
  • 1965 634 1990 2245
  • 1966 654 1991 2154
  • 1967 746 1992 1995
  • 1968 986 1993 1946
  • 1969 1043 1994 1561
  • 1970 1117 1995 1177
  • 1971 1466 1996 983
  • 1972 1691 1997 770
  • 1973 1680 1998 633
  • 1974 1554 1999 671
  • 1975 1645 2000 673
  • 1976 1622 2001 649
  • 1977 1557 2002 587

Source: NYC.gov site

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Why is the truth always so hard to believe?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I'm lazy and spitballing. Are these classed differently?

I mean come on, we don't really think the FBI is trying to hide this do we? It's all over the place.

That's the thing, they aren't trying to HIDE anything, they just accidentally revealed that the whole thing was staged.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I find this fascinating. Even though I don't have a lot to add, I will say this.

I was a "normal person" before SH. Not a "conspiracy theorist" or whatever. Sandy Hook is what brought me to ATS. You can see my registered date on the left.

That's how incredibly messed up it was, it TURNED me into a conspiracy theorist.
edit on 25-9-2014 by TheBlackTiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Can we discuss SH (conspiracies) on ATS now? I'm just asking because a little over a year ago the moderators placed a sort of ban on the topic albeit some members were getting a little insensitive.

I want to know because I have a lot to add on this topic, i.e. I don't believe the official version of events at all; following plenty research and I know a couple of members on this site are exactly the same.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Anybody who claims to understand quantum physics doesn't understand quantum physics.

Anybody who believes the government's story about Sandy Hoax hasn't researched Sandy Hoax.

(Dear evil government, you effed up REALLY bad this time. REALLY bad. We aren't going to be memory holing this one anytime soon.)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Why is the truth always so hard to believe?

Pulling the school down and workers signing non disclosure...of what.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

The demolition of Sandy Hook.

Non disclosure, as in do not disclose anything of what you see
I would imagine. Do not answer questions or draw any opinions.
And don't see for that matter. Because they can't find anyone to just
run the demo equipment in a mindless dumb founded daze. Oblivious
to any thought or reason. Which is what they would prefer.
edit on Ram92514v252014u58 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hold on... Are we actually ALLOWED to talk about this for a change ? I've been following the Sandy Hook case from the beginning and I've noticed a disturbing trend of these threads being shut down or deleted. "Deny Ignorance"... Yeah right.

I have some serious doubts that anyone was even killed on that day. Between the laughing parents, conflicting stories total lack of evidence and severe breaches in both police and emt protocol's on that day the only logical conclusion I can come to is that either this event was a hoax OR the story just didn't go down the way it was reported.

That's not bringing into account the prime suspect "Adam Lanza". Aside from the obviously photoshoped pictures we've been shows can I see some actual proof that this guy existed ? There should be plenty of security footage of him at the school, the movie theater he played DDR at. Hell show us his corpse. ANYTHING. Even the Lanza house doesn't have any photographs of him. Plenty of "Ryan" though.

Sandy Hook was 100% BULL(SNIP)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I believe this is because they don't categorize this as Murder but at something else.

Edit: Yep, I just checked, it is categorized as "Active Shooter" and shows up on a separate report with 27 deaths.

Source

More proof Alex Jones is full of sh*t. I found this in 35 seconds.

Edit: Active Shooter

Active shooter includes, it seems, any mass murder. It becomes a national statistic, not a local statistic, as it falls under the Jurisdiction of the FBI.

Here is the local statistics from 2012:

Source
edit on 25-9-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
For me, it breaks down this way. If the FBI does not want to include the deaths from Sandy Hook. If they want the death records that may or may not exist to stay secret forever and they want to swear everyone to secrecy through threats (Lt. Vance) or non disclosure agreements (Bio company who "cleaned up") (Demo team) thats fine but it can't work both ways.

Do all of the above and I couldn't care less, have all the secrecy and privacy you want but do not ever and I mean ever mention Sandy Hook again when you address gun violence, gun bans or anything else that seeks to limit freedom. That is the price of secrecy and silence. You can't pretend it didn't happen when it comes to evidence of it happening and then stand atop a mountain and trumpet it only when it suits your purpose.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

As I just showed with several FBI documents, they are not hiding it at all. I believe this was another intentional hoax, just like the Boston Bombing, that Alex Jones is running with for views and hits (And to stir up his base). I used to watch that guy religiously, but I have hated him ever since the Boston Bombing. The dudes a liar, and while I agree with his intent, his means is unjustifiable and he disgusts me.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Non disclosure, as in do not disclose anything of what you see
I would imagine.

Exactly! When have we ever seen this on a crime scene no matter how much time has passed. Secret from start to finish.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Any crime scene where children are involved...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join