It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI publishes crime report showing "0" deaths occurred in Newtown in 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I know this is from infowars and ppl with bicker and moan about it. But Apparently the FBI has forgotten to account for the deaths of the children at Sandy Hook elementary.

www.infowars.com...

Not Sure if I believe it. I just thought I would put it up here and let the ATSers draw there own conclusions. Either way don’t gripe at me gripe at Alex Jones if you think its wrong.

edit on 24-9-2014 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

Link to FBI website down below
edit on 24-9-2014 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

So, get on the FBI site and check it for accuracy. Then let us know what you find.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I have and they are reporting no murders. Tried posting the link but its not working.

www.fbi.gov... _law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls#disablemobile

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

FBI

Wow, that is some mistake!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Thanks Elton!!!! I knew somebody would come to my aid. Must be my crappy work computer.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Newtown

Population: 27,904
Violent crime: 7
Murder and non-negligent manslaughter: 0
Forcible rape: 5
Robbery: 0
Aggravated assault: 2
Property crime: 185
etc: 32
etc:151
etc:2
etc: 1

10:1 they'll claim a clerical/record-keeping 'issue'...

guess we'll see.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Yeah, the link isn't working because ats has some type of issue if there are too many characters in the address box. You would think they would fix that.

If the FBI site confirms it then, well, lol?

So many things about sandy stink. Could there be a more obvious set up?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have tryed following as much as i could about Sandy hook. And still Think we dont have seen the truth yet

From the link..

But if someone could check if this is true then. I dont know what to believe....

edit on 24-9-2014 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

So after some time now. Not long
I was looking at the posts here. So what are we doing about it.
;Just let it be a mistake by FBI.
Or maybe a clue about someone in FBI Want too tell US or the World. That Sandy Hook was a setup ??

Dont just wait fore FBI too fix it. Why did't someone or Them let US see this.... ??
TPTB love to put it in our faces and do it again and again and again. Just too those Who are awake can see it

edit on 24-9-2014 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2014 by kadara_dk because: Fixin bad english

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
And, also I apologize to you, I see now you tried to post the FBI link in the op. I stand corrected and say, well done good sir!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Glitch in the matrix. I'm sure that will be corrected soon. Nice catch.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
No coroner death certificate

No FBI record

99% redacted "official report"

$50,000,000 dollars for a new school plus a couple more in "aid"....

Just saying...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It's not a mistake, the FBI has stated that "local" law enforcement officials asked that they not be included.

See THIS

It's kind of like how none of them have death certificates because the law was changed a year earlier at the behest of Wayne Carvers administration so that no juvenile death records could ever be visible to the public.

It's kind of like how they pummeled the entire school, sent all the remnants to China and made the company that did the demo sign non disclosure agreements.

It's kind of like a bunch of complete BS.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

From the article you linked...

In Aurora, Sgt. Chris Amsler says his department provides data to the Colorado Bureau of Investigations monthly. The FBI database contains information on 18 other homicides in Aurora in 2012.

"We checked our records and found that all data related to the theater shooting was submitted," he said, adding that investigators were still trying to figure out why the incident was later deleted from FBI records.

Interesting indeed.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Yep, the sources I have seen said the Aurora and Sandy Hook "tragedies" didn't quite seem to make it into the official database. Go figure.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This should tell you that somethings not right. Just like 911.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yes, even more so when the Aurora police went back and verified they submitted all the info.

I wonder why the FBI do not want mass shootings in their crime database..?

edit on 24-9-2014 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I had debated on whether or not to post this same article, good on you. S+F

Now, I in no way believe that these children didn't die, but I have to question why we would even keep records on killings if we're not going to report all of them. So, the local cops asked it not be counted? To make their city look better? Can I ask that my grandfather's death not be counted against my family?

Whether it be government mistake or purposeful exclusion, I just can't grasp how or why these deaths were left out of the statistics.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'm lazy and spitballing. Are these classed differently?

I mean come on, we don't really think the FBI is trying to hide this do we? It's all over the place.

edit on 2420140920141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If records can be held back, then all these records on the FBI list can't be used as any kind of source of evidence because they aren't accurate.

But if children are an exception, then well, I think like 2 adults were killed during the shooting. they're not on the record

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Anyone should have been able to see right through the SH scam, just by how the media staged the aftermath, and how the state officials kept on changing the "facts" and how they went after "facts" but then discovered those lies revealed themselves as such, so they changed those "facts" again, then warned people not to question their "facts" or be investigated! (For being honest inquiring citizens),

How many of these bungled or rookie operations have happened on Obama's command? More in 6 years, than in the last hundred years combined. How many times has he abrogated himself of the need to obey any of our highest laws? And on a daily basis, practically bragging about it to all with a smile and a voice of concern?

It is the exact same playbook that tyrants have used time and time again. Especially to subvert a country like he has.

Just look how it is progressing, and the pace is also exponentially accelerating. Personally Obama, I think you are too stupid to be "that" guy. A former clown from some back yard circus could have pulled it off, but not you, because money and backing just can't buy you a better criminal mind. And the problem with being as stupid as Obama is, means not being too good at recruiting other like minds to commit crimes against a country like America, for him, and hope to have them be believed.

Remember also people that not too long ago there was some law removed that made lying by the media illegal. Thinking of that, would the FBI be compelled to report on reported false flag deaths that never really happened?

What does it say about those evil souls inside those people that would prey upon good honest citizens by using the deaths of children to implement new gun control laws?

What else these sick freaks might do, is to be far more feared than all of the foreign terrorists in the entire world. They never saw the day that hated America and freedom as much as Obama and his ilk of mangy beggars have shown us they do.
edit on 24-9-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join