It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Video Finally Released of Cops Shooting Man with a Toy Gun in Wal-Mart

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Same here but I become a bit less pro cop every day. I wasn't kidding when I said I think I may need body armour again. If this keeps up it might become fashionable here.

Cops have killed well over 5,000 Americans since 9/11. Many of these killings have occurred during no-knock raids, which have risen by 4000% since the 1980s.

Iraqi insurgents, by comparison, have killed around 3,500 Americans in Iraq since 9/11 in Operation Iraqi “Freedom.”

It is not just Iraq. The number of Americans killed by police also now exceeds the number of Americans killed by Afghan insurgents.

Afghan insurgents have killed around 2,000 Americans in Afghanistan since 9/11 in Operation Enduring “Freedom.”

The police are getting paid with our money to go on shooting sprees and they are killing more of us than the terrorists from whom they are supposed to “protect” us.

I too, am becoming less and less "pro-cop" with each passing moment. Those are some sobering comparisons...really changes the perspective quite a bit. Thank you for posting that.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
So technically speaking, going strictly off the facts, the police departments of the U.S.A. have proven statistically that they are a bigger national security threat to the American public than middle eastern terrorism. In fact it seems except for 9/11, the only ones directly at threat of middle eastern terror attacks, are the people of the middle east. and maybe some parts of Europe.

new topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join