It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Connection with the Main Interior Building (MIB)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You may recognize Jicarilla Apache Nation as being the Indian Land that Dulce Base is underneath. This is a ordinance written for the tribe that leases the land for the base. The men in black are the ones that deal with activity involving the base and Jicarilla Apache Nation. Recently Obama renamed the Interior Office the Stewart Lee Udall Department of the Interior Building. AKA the "Main Interior Building" or the MIB see below

Jicarilla Apache Nation Liquor Ordinance
[[Page 46326]]
MIB, Washington, DC 20240; Telephone (202) 513-7627; Fax (202) 208-
cryptome.info...

Dulce Runway for the base listed Address is Jicarilla Apache Nation, Dulce NM 87528 with phone 5757593242
The Base Must be located nearby since the airport (one strip is located here south of Dulce)

www.doi.gov...
If you look at the places offered to stay you will see that four Points (four corners) is also the name of one hotels available nearby. Also clearly labeled on map in red is MIB. No coincidence in acronyms. Here is Stewart Lee Udall showing Lady Bird Johnson Grant Teton Mountain also known for the underground spaceport of the Nefilim. Check images below. Stewart Lee Udall also wrote about the seven cities of gold known as Cibola which were supposedly located in Arizona. Also he wrote about The Quiet Crisis that was about the myth of superabundance (the earth replenishing its resources) Do these things he was writing about sound like a normal Secretary of Interior? Ill leave that for you to decide but ultimately where did he come up with his ideas. Experience. Check below for more. More on Stewart (en.wikipedia.org...)

Photo of the Main Interior. Do they need the security of the poles that move downwards to protect the garage. I mean what type of valuables are inside or security is necessary. Does even the FBI or CIA buildings have these new types of security.

edit on 23-9-2014 by PowerStruggle because: Forgot a photo

edit on 23-9-2014 by PowerStruggle because: Title Correction

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
where did the op go

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatientZero
where did the op go

He was about to expose the truth...

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
OP's stats are even missing now.....strange. A very interesting find indeed.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This again. . .

The Dulce base was not located in Dulce, NM.
For anyone interested the government names installations with names that are used to cause intentional misdirection. But that's beside the point because this particular base wasn't called that until someone, not in the government agency that built it, named it such. Then it was later destroyed.

The End.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Wow he posted this @20:19' on 23 Sept, it's now 0124 24 sept, and he's completely gone....
OP's last post was at 20:37 about Bill Gates, either the MiB or Microsoft got him lol
edit on 9/24/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Strange indeed - was he banned?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: absente
Strange indeed - was he banned?

more like disappeared

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: absente

Wow, things are getting really weird here tonight. Now your thread on people going missing on ATS has been closed absente!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
who's missing fill me in on the info,,,this looks interesting,,but them poles outside the building we call them ram raid posts,we have loads in england just outside shops and entries to stop the thieves in their stolen cars,,,but me spider sense tells me this is a reinforced building to

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

How do you know the base was destroyed? What is your source?

And what was supposedly going on there then before it got destroyed(by whom and how)?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

And what was supposedly going on there then before it got destroyed(by whom and how)?

Just look up Phil Schneider...or you can watch this.

That would be my guess, but I have been wrong before.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Does it matter what source I use, your either going to believe it or not in the end, regardless.

Take your pick:
1.) Someone showed me documents: plans, photo's and maps.
2.) I worked on similar bases in the area for the military.
3.) Spoke with people that live near it.
4.) Paid by government to know and tell.
5.) None or all of the above.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It is odd that Dulce's reservation has a really nice long runway in the middle of nowhere. It doesn't have any jet fuel or avgas for sale, and no maintenance facilities, there is a nice airport north of Dulce almost the same distance, that one has full services with private jets on the field with jet fuel and avgas strange, but then again there's airstrips all over the U.S. in weird locations.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Looks like I'm getting to this thread a bit late, but I've always been interested in the Dulce story and have read a fair bit about it. Can someone who was here from the beginning explain briefly what this thread was all about? What was the OP's screen name and what sort of information did they provide?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

They rarely use jets or airplanes for travel except to military bases nearby.
Then they switch to heli's, trucks or the underground system(I don't know what is underground though). Nothing used for transportation stays put out in the open for more then a certain amount of time, unless it can be hidden from view.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Dulce is disinformation put out by the United States Air Force Office of special Investigations. Phil Schneider was a liar and embellisher and Paul Bennewitz was duped by the Air Force, Richard Doty and the "ufologist" Bill Moore. Anything connected with the name Dulce and/or MJ12 and Phil Schneider is suspect in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Thanks for the video, though I am familiar with the story, was just wondering about AnteBellum's sources and that particular information.

a reply to: AnteBellum

You're right, just curious is all.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I'm glad you understand.
I'm not trying to come off as bitchy, just sometimes answers will lead to way more questions and some of those questions I'm not prepared to answer or even can answer yet. Regardless, I have no concrete evidence in my possession, if I did I still wouldn't know what to do with it.

I can say this though, if you are looking for the truth the only way to find it is to go out and get it, there are no secrets on the internet. It may not be what you were thinking in the end, but it is there and quite open for all to see once you look past the camouflage. And all ridiculous stories usually have some foundation of them that is the truth, as a starting point, that is key. Ttys

top topics

join