It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gotham - Spoilers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What? Is this like a who's who episode?

Who aren't they going to introduce? We're about halfway through and we've seen the Riddler, the Penguin, Two-Face, Batman and Alfred, possible Joker and Catwoman (although if that's Selena Kyle it's going to be creepy later on as she'll be a cradle robber with Bats), and now Poison Ivy?!

Who aren't they going to introduce to Gotham tonight?

If we don't see someone, should we assume we never will?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Gordon's fiancée is Barbara, so possible Oracle and the creepy chick might be Huntress? So working in a Birds of Prey ... unconfirmed.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks for that, show starts in 5 minutes at my house

Personally I don't mind spoilers, if its a good show I will be enthralled in the moment of the show that I will not be waiting for the spoiler to happen as much as enjoying how the story unfolds

If that is not the case here, then I have better things to do with my time, like Troll on ATS
I've always been told I should do what your good at and do what you like
Trolling on ATS is almost TOPPS

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
how about a dead horse with somebody flogging it

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I was conflicted over "Big Bang Theory" and "Gotham". I switched back and forth until I decided that "Big Bang" was getting old and I will now be watching "Gotham" in that time slot. I feel bad for "Big Bang" because people will be forced to choose like I did. For me it's all about the characters, and I like Gotham's characters, so it will be late night reruns of "Big Bang" for me. Breaking up is hard to do, so sorry Big Bang, I got a new show now.

This spoiler helped me fill in the blanks from going back and forth between channels, so I actually thank you for the spoiler.
edit on 23-9-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
So far the show is excellent, it's the first ever tv series I bothered to watch.

top topics

join