It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy to the diggers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Each scoop of ground moved by contention brings you one step closer to a rest in the waters of the deep. The vengence you seek will be found at the bottom of the gulf waxed. You tread into territory unknown to you except by way of rumor. I only hate to see you go to waste in this manner.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I only hate to see you go to waste in this manner.

So, is it okay to try and interpret prophecy then, you think?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Sorry i am slow what do you mean?

There is no danger to anyone except those that dig the earth with intentions of buring someone alive but these things always backfire.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: intrptr

There is no danger to anyone except those that dig the earth with intentions of buring someone alive but these things always backfire.

Whew, as a guy who runs construction equipment for a living you had me worried there for a minute.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Ya know, I just dug up a bunch of tough bushes this morning, and I saw the title and went hmmm...

Glad I am not the only one !!!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Thinking your 6 degrees needs some modulation.

All I got right now....but I would look into it..

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

sorry for the delay and I am the one thats slow I guess. I didn't get your OP at first.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I actually liked this

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Each scoop of ground moved by contention brings you one step closer to a rest in the waters of the deep. The vengence you seek will be found at the bottom of the gulf waxed. You tread into territory unknown to you except by way of rumor. I only hate to see you go to waste in this manner.

Until you explained it with this:

Sometimes a little ambiguity is a good thing. Cultural readings and all. S&F

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

Well like all prophecy that if founded in truth it ressonates out waves that can and will if focused on become something other than the intent. It has to do with the energy within ad when that energy goes out and finds another place that it can fit is when the debates start about anyone can do it if givin enough time and so on. Something inside me felt like right now we have enough to worry about without wondering what specifically this was for. As far as the next fit for these words heres to hoping they just go unnoticed by those that were not part of the origional intent. On the other hand the danger was so great to so many i wanted to make sure the spirits carried the message on without wondering if they should.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Imagine that while you were digging a hole you scoop a bucket from the bottom while your boom is fully extended and all the sudded even though you are hundrens of miles from the coast a rush of sea water comes and begins to flood everything for miles around until you now have beeach front property. Let's just say someone convinced a group of guys that it was possible to dig to china and they took that knowledge and tried to seek vengence on one.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Treespeaker

Thinking your 6 degrees needs some modulation.

All I got right now....but I would look into it..

Cheers!

Now that is a statment to be looked into for spiritual meaning regardless of what your personal intentions were when you made it. Major tom to ground control.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It seems my second post may not be on point anymore and part of you needs to be ready to travel and climb the ladder if you choose. Pack your bags. The moon is getting full.

new topics

top topics

join