It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer night for TV tonight (9/22)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Blacklist returns, premiere of Gotham and Scorpion, etc. A day for some DVR setting.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Which look interesting. Too bad it's a football night. Not thinking that far ahead were they?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Worked on this one...looks pretty good

www.youtube.com...

Sundays at 10/9c on WGN America.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Which look interesting. Too bad it's a football night. Not thinking that far ahead were they?

Who knows? With Fox, you can never tell. There's the theory that they used to send shows to Friday night to kill them, and now, they may be using Monday in the same way.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well they were promoing the hell out of Gotham on the football games yesterday. If that is their target crowd they blew the timing of the show. THE primetime game of the week?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I am with you,

To much Football on to worry about this yet
edit on 22-9-2014 by tow69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well, since I am actually looking forward to Scorpion, and think it could be amazing, I'm afraid it won't last very long.

Although I did hear they had and actual genius advising, so maybe they won't screw it up too bad.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Maybe they've calculated that they only need to ones who will only watch if it's not their team playing on top of the ones who don't care to make the shows a success? I know I won't watch much of the Monday night game myself, and we'll give Gotham an airing and watch Sleepy Hollow afterward.

We might check in on the commercial breaks so I can scout and see how the teams play, but I don't care enough about either team to watch all of that game over other things that interest me.

Now next Monday ... If I'm a true homer, I'll be watching the football game.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Kind of hoping scorpion keeps going like that, probably the best of the new ones out today.

Good pace, thrilling, not the average computer nerd show. A few bits were a little far fetched, but overall very watchable and enjoyable.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, since I am actually looking forward to Scorpion, and think it could be amazing, I'm afraid it won't last very long.

Although I did hear they had and actual genius advising, so maybe they won't screw it up too bad.

Funny, that was my first thought too. Good, so one season, then can it.

Meanwhile the Kardahians or whatever they are keep getting renewed. What a sad society we live in hey.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 74Templar

I watched it last night, and really enjoyed it, so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. I am really drawn to the son's character, and seeing him being drawn out of his shell.

And I like Eddie. Something quirky about him.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

My wife and I watched it tonight. She DVR'd it last night. I thought it was really good. As someone said, some parts were a stretch, well most of it, but I really thought it was good. So did the wife.

It probably won't last long, I'll enjoy it while I can...
edit on 9/23/2014 by wtbengineer because: to add

new topics

top topics

join