It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Destroyer Docks in Iran, First Such Visit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
International mission to combat piracy they're saying. Interesting timing considering the 'Nuclear Talks' just hit overtime this past week.

I still think it's a three-way head scratcher between Iran, China, and Russia while trying to figure out what to do about that pesky Stuxnet virus/worm. All the computer pros (mainly Russia's Kaspersky‎) keep saying its only Windows XP involved, but that just gives me the chuckles.

Chinese Destroyer Docks in Iran, First Such Visit
abcnews.go.com...

A Chinese destroyer has docked in a southern Iranian port in the first such visit to the country by the Chinese navy, Iran's state television reported on Sunday.

Adm. Hossein Azad, naval base chief in the southern port of Bandar Abbas, said the four-day visit that began Saturday saw the two navies sharing expertise in the field of marine rescue.

And Russia paid their visit last April...right before Snowden did his thing in June.

Russian Navy warships dock in southern Iran
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is very interesting, considering this is their first naval visit...sharing naval expertise!?! I'm trying not to jump to conclusion, but the timing is just odd. Also, China's navy is more advanced than we think. Their Song Class submarines has stealth capabilities further than anticipated. They even surprised our best naval fleet during one of their (US) own military exercises.

A part of me feels like the Middle East conflict is a distraction from the big bang...that is Russia and China. We're in A LOT of debt with China as it is, do you really think China would let such an enormous debt slide. I don't think so. They're keeping a pretty low profile. The cookie is already crumbling, but it's only a matter of time before that cookie shatters.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FeistyFemme

Yes, very interesting. Russia's visit last year didn't really raise any flags just because it was Russia, but China. They're smarter than the average Bear.

Nuclear talks, currency wars (Rouble, bitcoin)...and Alibaba...and ISIS.
Many 'power moves' are taking place quickly.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TerrorAlertRed

Perhaps its a well veiled "we know you did it' message to israel over Fukusahima

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
what you all expect?

US bombs: Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Lybia; Gives more than 3billion dollars to Israelis bomb Palestinians, supports the progression of NATO towards the borders of Russia ...

Next will be Iran ...

So no surprise here!

Edit:
Don't Forget Al-qaeda, ISIS...
edit on 22/9/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Not to go totally off topic here, but a video game on Steam called Digital Combat Simulator, with many DLC titles just announced last week that their new "theater of operations" scenery will be the Strait of Hormuz.

NEW MAP

I find this interesting because the last scenery they used was Crimea/ Georgia. And it is set up as a NATO vs Russia war simulation.

Just an FYI... It is a very tactically realistic simulator. The developers have modeled flight models off the real aircraft and their systems.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

Alright....now that's a stretch, but I guess you can't rule it out.

Those Japs always get screwed.

new topics

top topics

join