It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop forces K9 into car

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: HandyDandy

originally posted by: Answer
Several of you seem to think that police K9's attack and maim people... they don't. They latch onto an extremity and subdue a suspect until they're called off. They are not trained to maul and kill people. Stop being dense.

Care to rethink that stance?

Because they do, have and will....

73 Year Old Grandmother Mauled and Killed by Police K9 During Door to Door Search
Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

thefreethoughtproject.com...

Please excuse this K9 who mauled and killed a 73 grandmother during a door to door search?

Shall I go find some examples of "surrendering" people who have killed police officers?

How about some examples of drunk drivers killing bystanders during a pursuit?

Your exception to the rule is irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I have a Boarder Collie mix(comparative in intelligence), sometimes he drives me nuts! He's six years old but still has the puppy spirit, but calmed down slightly at about 3 years old.

Yeah, throwing a dog into a window like that could sprain a dog pretty bad to say the least.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare
a reply to: Answer

You are a sick individual.

Why do you condone hyper-violent attacks on US citizens?

Yeah he ran, that doesn't give police license to kill/brutalize someone. This is way over the top and just an example of police mentality.

"herk a derk, hey ya'll lets throw a dog at this guy! I'm kinda bored of just beating/shooting people. MERICA!!!!!!!!"

If the guy had hit a van full of people and killed someone, you'd be on the opposite side saying he deserves to be killed.

People on this forum have a bad habit of using too much emotion and too little logic.

HI.

All of your replies seem to be littered IF this; IF that; IF IF IF IF IF. And then you follow it up with "you would be this" "You would be saying that".

You hate America. Yes, YOU, no I'm not joking. You hate the great men who founded this nation as a big finger to this these kind of tactics. Your lack of respect for due process stands in CONTEMPT for the laws of our land, and people like you will be the downfall of this once great nation.

IF???

THERE IS NO IF!!!!

You seem to believe you are clairvoyant. IF the guy HAD hit a van full of people...... HE DIDN'T!! And furthermore throwing a dog through the window doesn't MAGICALLY bring the bus full of nuns back to life, even if he had. I mean WHAT IS YOUR POINT!?!?!?

Look, I get it, the guy in the car was a total idiot arsehole, and the cops were pissed. But it doesn't justify the actions. There are no IF's, you handle and deal with what DOES or DOESN'T happen. That's all.

I wish they had done the right thing, so we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Answer has not any concept of due procces or rule of law..the DA said the force used was unjustified and excessive, but I guess when the info is put in front of a bunch of dumbass jurors ..legalities..meh
Your a scared little rabbit buddy. Damn good thing your not a cop.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Yes, I generally see a person with their hands up as someone who is surrendering, regardless of where they are.

What I see is someone who wants law enforcement to act upon possibilities rather than realities. I know I know I know. The guy could have a trunk full of nukes with his finger on the red button of doom. And without the use of Rin Tin Tin the bad guy will get away with it. Except there were no nukes and there was no need to use Rin Tin Tin. As I said previously, they never even attempted to open the door nor did they attempt to have the driver exit the vehicle and into their custody.

Unfortunately I recognize that police no longer take surrender as surrender. They only accept surrender after they've brutalized someone or possibly killed them. Once upon a time, hands up meant, "I give up". Now it appears that hands up means, "I challenge you to a fight". And sadly we've even been witness to the new reality that even when someone is subdued and in cuffs they are still a threat in need of a whoopin.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join