It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Photo of the F-22 shows something weird...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Hydraulic fluid is green.

You sure? Cause the general consensus here in this thread is that aircraft hydrolic fluid is a reddish color. If its green then that opens the door a little bit...

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: boomer135

You sure? Cause the general consensus here in this thread is that aircraft hydrolic fluid is a reddish color. If its green then that opens the door a little bit...

Hydro is definitely red on the 22. Been sprayed with it from crew chiefs not hooking up a servicing cart correctly...

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5GenNext

originally posted by: boomer135

Hydro is definitely red on the 22. Been sprayed with it from crew chiefs not hooking up a servicing cart correctly...

Ok thats what i thought..

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I've been going through stuff I have about it. I am about 99% sure this area on the aft portion, aft of the primary heat exchanger is just a new coat of paint. There is nothing back there otherwise and its a regular area for a rectangular shaped paint spot.

All the time I've been apart of it, this aircraft, other than beat up a bit for not being perfectly painted, is a norm on day to day training sorties.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I've refueled hundreds of them, including the first few test birds, and i've never seen that before. I guess it was something that was on the jets after IOC.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join