It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Object with four "Bulbs". Curiosity Sol 753.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Good job cutting off my hand as I gave Arken a Pat on The Back! Perhaps my choice of compliment did not suit You? Sorry that. That was, by the way, my opinion when I said 'No Natural Object here'. And as such, can be taken or left alone. Maybe I should have said, I don't think that's a natural object? Would that have been better? Or would you still have jumped me for it? Yes I should have said it that way, but did not.

I agree that nature can and does create some pretty amazing sights! This may very well be one of them. I had at the time thought not though. Thank You for pointing out my poor choice of words. Much appreciated. Syx.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Wow, now that is certainly one interesting thing, whatever it is.
Perhaps it is space junk that somehow made it to the surface.

Whatever that is, it sure does look strange and out of place more so than any other "rock" I have seen on Mars.
Maybe it is a vein of some mineral or something.

Maybe maybe maybe....

I hope NASA does check that out!

s&f

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire
a reply to: Arken

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Looks like the object to the left might look even more interesting, too bad it's not on the other image.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I too am a "it's a rock" guy on most occasions. But not all. This being one of the "not alls"

I have nothing to add in terms of answers i'm afraid! That things weird - and that's good. I like weird

Thanks Arken!
edit on 22-9-2014 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
That seriously looks man made.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: Fultz

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: Arken

I'm sure Phage will put us right soon,so we don't all run around screaming.
So I shouldn't worry.

Hello,

This is my first post ever after lurking for several years. I cannot take one more of these "Phage will come" responses again. Phage seems to be intelligent. What drives me insane, is people that worship him like he is the smartest human being on the face of the earth. He IS smart but he also does not pick ANY battles he cannot win. So stop with this trash please. There are a lot of threads he does not show up in that you *page* him to simply because he does not have an explanation to debunk the OP, or he just does not care.

I seriously think that several people here would jump off a cliff if he said to do so. It makes me sad.

Not that there is any need to defend Phage, but you do not have enough experience in this venue to make a statement like that. Phage is a subject expert, and one of ATS's best. His opinions are well respected here, and he is a most eloquent debugger and debunker, which is why he is called out so often. The "battles" that you say he picks, are in really some of the most abused threads on this site, and many have been saved by him basically exposing the bull# and emphasizing the science.

Look up courtesy when you have the time.

I beg to differ, in regards to your effective position vis-a-viz Phage, and the assertions you make with regard to his knowledge.

Personally, I find his verbal intrusions predictable and often, inane.

To assert that he is some "Subject Expert" and therefore above critique is absurd. Personally I find his intrusions to be paper thin - scratch the surface of a subject and he is liable to be shown to be lacking. As am I too. Sometimes Phage expresses conclusions about posts or evidence therein without actually thoroughly reading the post or the evidence. I can honestly say this is amusing. Essentially, he sometimes exhibits knee-jerk dismissiveness when he would be better off not commenting, or respecting the thread more by showing more tact in his replies.

Of course, that is my opinion. Yo

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Blister

Yes, that is your opinion, and mine stands against it . This is what ATS is all about. Peace, and remember that science is the only thing that differentiates hyperbole from what we accept as fact. Science is still the bell weather. You have to eliminate what it states and the correlations it has on previous explanations of the known universe before you can repeal anything that it holds as fact. Give that a try.

BTW: It should also be remembered that what you are interfacing with, as well as what you are typing on, have their birth in the same scientific principles that you might possibly be trying to deny. Life imitates facts, and the converse being true. Without this correlation, we would not be here to even contemplate any of it.
edit on 23-9-2014 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2014 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Perhaps before instantly saying "aliens", you should visit a site such as this:
matadornetwork.com...

Some of these naturally occurring rock formations are truly amazing.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkkHero

I bet you think that you are the first one to ever think of this. hehehe

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

I am hoping we won't have to as there seems to be wreckage all over the place...Nasa has been called out twice for delaying images as they furiously try to blur out all the evidence. The sundials that were discovered last month were a huge oversight by the thugs at nasa and they are probably very determined not to screw up (that bad) again.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

I agree with you! why did Arken crop his image so far to the right? The rocks to the left seem to stand out as well in the sandy area and could possibly shed more light on this anomaly selected. I wish I had the ability to zoom in closer with better focus, but I don't on my iPad.

Arken, this is an interesting find. Why did you zoom in on the right more? The anomalous structure and rock to the left of your anomaly provides interesting shadows too. It would be nice to compare them. I believe it may be helpful in trying to comprehend what your anomaly may be.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arken
Today I sent an email to NASA Offices for bringing to their attention this anomaly.
We wait patiently for a response...

Good morning,
I want submit to your attention (or the NASA/JPL office who process the images of the rover Curiosity) an interesting anomaly on Martian surface nearby the Rover Curiosity and detected on Sol 753 mars.jpl.nasa.gov... at the upper-left of the image.
This anomaly it definitely sticks out and is sufficiently different from the rest of what's lying around with its four "bulbs".
May the Rover can take a closer look to this anomaly?

Kind regards and good work.

Looking forward to you posting a response to your letter
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting

Looky here Arkin is famous!!! ibnlive.in.com...

Nice!
edit on 27-9-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join