It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dude Pulls Over A Police Car To Ask If They Got Insurance!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Where have you been man? Even if he was white or whatever race, approaching an officer like that, in the USA, will most likely get you shot. Nothing to do with race. WeRpeons is just stating facts. The both of us are hinting at the obvious stereotypes.

originally posted by: OptimusCrime
a reply to: thirdcoast

I think it's moronic of this idiot to be yelling at police to pull over, getting out of his car and knocking on their window for insurance. Especially with his direct, almost hostile, tone of voice. Leave the cops alone if you hate them so much. This isn't funny in the least bit. Stunts like this and you wonder why the cops are fed up with idiots.

This post is on point:

originally posted by: WeRpeons

If he did this in the U.S., the police would have thought he was a threat to their lives because he was black and shot him.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

See, the problem I have with this is one simple thing:

"because he was black" said by WeRpeons and you starting off with "and he was black".

I'm sick and tired of the race card being pulled. It's getting old and most people are tired of it.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

"because he was black" said by WeRpeons and you starting off with "and he was black".

I'm sick and tired of the race card being pulled. It's getting old and most people are tired of it.

We pulled the race card trusting no one would feel that bad about it. Actually I don't consider either of us pulled the race card. I can't speak for WeRpeons, but personally, I assumed most if not all members of this grand website were on the same page as far as racism goes.

So apparently, too soon?
edit on 22-9-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thirdcoast

We pulled the race card trusting no one would feel that bad about it. Actually I don't consider either of us pulled the race card. I can't speak for WeRpeons, but personally, I assumed most if not all members of this grand website were on the same page as far as racism goes.

So apparently, too soon?

I don't know what you're talking about but I said what I needed to say about your topic and I'm not giving it any more attention than it has already gotten.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I don't know what you're talking about but I said what I needed to say about your topic and I'm not giving it any more attention than it has already gotten.

thirdcoast -1
OptimusCrime - 0

And i'm black. So I guess i'm a black-white supremacist now.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The vid looks like its fake. Notice theres no POLICE written on the cops back!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
The vid looks like its fake. Notice theres no POLICE written on the cops back!

The car with cop lights on it though? You seen that new movie "Let's Be Cops"? Two guys pretending to be cops? This would be like that, but in real life, right? Wouldn't that be a bit too risky?

Oh and if you haven't seen the movie, "Let's Be Cops", don't see it.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mwood

The way he was acting I would have thought him a threat to my safety also.

I think you and many are missing the point. Was this guy's act outrageous, of course it was! The difference in how the police would react if this guy was white would be... this guy is nuts, let's find out what his problem is before we react. The mentality with some cops, if it was the same situation with someone who is black, it's an immediate action with force.

To ignore some of the recent events of young unarmed black men being shot outrageously numerous times, is not taking into account that the police in the U.S. are using deadly force as a first reaction when confronted by unarmed civilians. I'm sure some of these police are patrolling in high crime areas and have confronted many black "armed" criminals. It certainly doesn't give them justification to use their personal anxiety over African American criminals to use deadly force when confronted by an unarmed black man.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
People can be really dumb sometimes. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join