It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wanted to throw this on the table.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Anyone would admit, that when you count anything, you have a fundamental process, and as humans given this basic task of counting sheets (ballots) of paper, it would seem a very simple process. Now I don't have any personal concern in wether of not Scotland gained its independence, but mind you, economically it would seem 'DAFT' as there southern people would describe it.

The person in the video is suspect to say the least, as if she takes the chance to do what she does having only looked around her unknowingly being filmed from above. I'm not sure, but it seems a bit sus to me, thoughts?

Suspect ballot counting

?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

It does look suspect. There are two piles, and even though it's possible to err, this woman seems to be manipulating the piles. I was watching a man counting a submitted pile and he merely fingered the corners in his count, going at it full speed, but not verifying that all in that counting stack were the same choice.

edit on 19-9-2014 by aboutface because: typo

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If that's for real and she is doing what is being described by the commentator then you will see riots the likes of which will be horrible.

Don't they take any straw polls ? If its like America you won't find anyone that voted to stay in the union but yet it passed...I never could find anyone that would admit reelecting Obama in 2012.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hmmm, Lady its either a Yes or a NO. Not much else to look at. I would say very suspect.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I cant believe that it was not understood that there would be at least two counts going into this thing.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Either that or she simply got confused with which pile she placed the No votes in and corrected herself.

Human error and all that.

I know it wont be a popular possibility but I don't have a dog in that fight so I don't care either way.

Flame on

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I was wondering how the yes vote didn't succeed. Now I see why. Very troubling to see.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Stumbled across this new video

edit on 19-9-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
I was wondering how the yes vote didn't succeed. Now I see why. Very troubling to see.

That's an easy one .... More people voted "NO"

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Just talking about this earlier with a friend -where did all the no voters come from everywhere you would look there was yes stickers - and do not forget some people voted by post months ago

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
Just talking about this earlier with a friend -where did all the no voters come from everywhere you would look there was yes stickers - and do not forget some people voted by post months ago

'NO' voters = The 'quiet' restrained majority just going about their
everyday business unnoticed.

Unlike the rowdy, unruly, exhibitionist = 'YES' voters

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
I was wondering how the yes vote didn't succeed.

They did not succeed because less people voted for them. Difficult I know, but that's the way it is.

The disgruntled losers are inventing all sorts from "it was the press", through to the predictable "the vote was rigged". Just waiting for Mossad, CIA and Zionists to be the cause of why the Scots rejected the nationalist pipedream.

Regards
edit on 19/9/2014 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I think that with so many zealot "yes" campaigners, it became difficult to admit to "no" on account of the ear bashing and the prospect of being accused of being a traitor or (God forbid) not a Scot at all, but a cowering worm and lackey of the English (sorry, I meant Westminster). There's a couple of people on ATS who take that attitude.

There was an article on the radio about vandalism of "no" posters, bricks through windows and general intimidation. No wonder the "no" kept silent.

Regards

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

'NO' voters = The 'quiet' restrained majority just going about their
everyday business unnoticed.

Unlike the rowdy, unruly, exhibitionist = 'YES' voters

Yes all the quiet no voters were out in force in Glasgow last night and where i live nobody appeared at all about voting thankfully .

But even a English friend of mine who came in for coffee today could not believe the result in our area [ ps they voted yes ] the whole family , even they went on about how many voted no when every window in a 10 mile radius had yes .

I see outside the box on this look how much it divided a country David Cameron and Alex Salmond will have nice bonuses from their bosses the bankers ??

Nothing like a nation divided and distracted just wait for the video's of vote rigging to get around

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

DOUBLE POST SORRY.............................

edit on 20-9-2014 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

A 'majority' is a majority be it 1% or 99% ...... and there are often sore losers!!

A near miss is as good as a mile they say

edit on 20-9-2014 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join