It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland once again you have been brain washed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I'd agree with brainwashing thing. Scotland has just voted to remain in political and economical shackles as a direct result.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What would brave heart say
still it gives the Scots more time to partake in their favorite hobby. Moaning about the English.im sure this is all evil England's fault somehow. It has to be.
edit on 19-9-2014 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Interfere how?

Both sides put forward an argument. People weighed it up and voted. Approximately 3.6 million of them.

2 million voted no.
1.6 million voted yes.

Thats a democratic vote.

Sorry, but you're coming across here as either having severe sour grapes, or are trolling for the sake of it.

Both sides? And who supported the NO side? Who spoke out for the NO side?

In the other day's Daily Mail, a photograph of the queen was in the paper when she spoke of this (in a threatening manner... you better think about this or somewhat to those words) now the photograph could have been taken earlier but did you see her face? Pure evil! Cameron spoke as well and many others ..... since when are they Scottish?

So England did not get involved in the Scottish vote? really?
edit on 19-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Your talking absolute rubbish,the queen stays neutral on politics and wouldn't say anything

The queen is pure evil?

Ok I get it your racist to the English,so change your name here as it's not fitting

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

And the "Yes" side said nothing of course.

Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Your talking absolute rubbish,the queen stays neutral on politics and wouldn't say anything

The queen is pure evil?

Ok I get it your racist to the English,so change your name here as it's not fitting

Not true the queen does interfere in politics. Do you not know your own laws and rules over the land. Does she not speak before your parliament concerning political issues?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Of course arguing with the english (with a little e) over Scottish rights is useless.

I'm out.

edit on 19-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Bye bye you know nothing about the queen and parliament so best you make a hasty retreat or look even more foolish

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Well I am not English. I am Welsh, Scots, Irish, and English, but most of all I am British.

Have a discussion with me instead, a living avatar of this union, a person who respects the history which factored into his own birth, who has blood from all four corners of the isle pumping in his veins, and has deep love for all the tribes of the Britons?

How about having that discussion, on that basis?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u
Of course arguing with the english (with a little e) over Scottish rights is useless.

I'm out.

are you Scottish or American? If your Scottish, your title suggests Scots are not capable of making their own decisions, which is a bit patronising and disrespectful. They had their democratic vote and voted no. You should respect their position rather than blame the English. Put away your brave heart DVD and have a little more respect for the English that you can not even debate with.
edit on 19-9-2014 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Disgraceful OP.

Scots we're given the opportunity to discuss the issues and a fully democratic vote to decide on them. They were even allowed to lower the voting age by two years so even more people got a say.

Having considered the evidence, they definitively decided against it.

Don't insult the 55% of Scots who said "no" with a bitter rhetoric of brainwashing.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: helldiver
You should check that again, to include the often ignored oil revenues, its a myth.

This means that oil resources are not officially assigned to Scotland but instead to a region distinct from the British mainland.

It's a myth that the oil in the north sea belongs to Scotland...yes a line for their waters would have to be drawn, but in the event of a yes vote, do you really think Westminster would have been so lenient?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: woogleuk

You actually believe the nonsense that David Cameron claimed right?

I believe what my own research tells me, not what propaganda is spurted out of Westminster.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

Not true the queen does interfere in politics. Do you not know your own laws and rules over the land. Does she not speak before your parliament concerning political issues?

The Queen is not allowed in the houses of parliament....period, so the answer would have to be no...she doesn't.

She signs off on things presented to her by the government, like new laws etc.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

First off there was no indication of whether the alleged fraudulent votes were for yes, no or both. Also, 10 votes will not make a dent either way in the outcome.

You lost fair and square, common sense prevailed. Quit being a sore loser.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I hope you are right. Its about time we got rid of those corrupt animals in westminster, and united with Scotland we stand a much better chance of doing so when it comes down to it.

If it were not for Scots, we'd be under a perpetual Tory rule, which would be nothing short of disaster for us all. Its bad enough now with a coalition and a weakened Tory leadership, imagine if Cameron had been able to enact his austerity plan in full, and his outright evil assault on the poor, sick, disabled and otherwise vulnerable people of society would have been relentless.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

That's the most un Christian thing you could have said, but most of you "bible bashers" are hypocrites anyway.

I'm glad the Scots stayed and started this debate for the good of the whole nation.

Edit - and you're a slave to a book written by shepherds from 2000 years ago, go figure!
edit on 19.9.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

edit on 19-9-2014 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Oh braveheart. ....
I wish people would learn it did not happen like that #e movie.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
LOL at the Queen not getting involved in politics:

The Queen meets David Cameron once per week- what are they talking about?
The Queen attended a cabinet meeting in 2012 for the first time in over 100 years
Ever heard of the Privy Council?
Prince Charles had to be warned off Politics due to his constant meddling on environmental issues.

Just because there is a constitutional precedent ( i.e the Queen not entering Parliament) doesnt mean the Royal Family dont influence politics....

Back on Topic...looks like this might be a Win/Win for the Tories anyway as although Scotland is staying- the MP's from Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales (who tend not to be Tories) might now be excluded from decision making on matter pertaining specifically to "England".

Perfect conclusion for London based rule.
edit on 19-9-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join