It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Vote No In Referendum – Selfish, Scared People, Well Done!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Lost by 250,000 votes – 4.1 Million voted, nearly 90% across the board

I am still proud to be Scottish. We now get more Devolved Powers, the face of Scotland and Britain Politics will change. Scotland will get extra powers but England and Wales, rightly, will be annoyed Scotland gets more than we already have. So I see a rebellion towards more localised Parliaments in the UK. I am so annoyed at the people with Money who were selfish and never looked ahead, I am so angry at the Media, the BBC, the Daily Record and the Politicians who lied to scare people to vote no, this did happen.

YOU NO VOTERS KEPT THIS IN SCOTLAND ONLY, ENGLAND DON’T KEEP NUCLEAR WEAPONS – YOU FOOLS!

Sadly kids will still go hungry, Foodbanks will still be in Scotland, People will still be VERY poor, Scotland I am proud of the well over 1.1 Million + people (with 8 areas to still give their vote numbers) Already Politicians are saying “It would be unfair to give Scotland more when they voted no” SO SCOTLAND, YOU NO VOTERS, YOU BOUGHT A LIE, same as 1979! Will Hollyrood give us extra powers? I hope so, but if they don’t we only have ourselves to blame. All no voters voted for NOW, they forgot the future, our kids, their kids and just voted because “I am ok” Selfsish voters I warned about here

shaunynews.com...

Sadly it happened, many like Tommy Sheridan tried our best to ask you selfish, uneducated voters to educate yourself. You have plunged families back into poverty, you have made kids still hungry, you have kept Nuclear weapons near Glasgow. You have believed a lying media. The BBC I will never pay for again in my life, and all Yes voters should do the same. The Daily Record I will never even look at again, there are more, but these two in particular sold you stupid, selfish No voters a lie, and you believed it.

FOODBANK – NO VOTERS. ETCH THIS IMAGE INTO YOUR SOUL, LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!

I am still Scottish, I am still proud to be Scottish, I will always be Scottish, We will always have our own parliament and national anthem. The establishment will live on, the Eton Elite will make money, the Scottish National Health Service will be sold to money men, NHS workers WILL 100% lose their jobs, not all, but many, and if you are and you did, don’t expect Westminster to help you out. You have made it VERY POSSIBLE that Scotland will be Governed by UKIP, for Foreign people, immigrants will be sent home, people will lose jobs and our lives will become harder. People with money don’t see the hardship of a few Million people, they didn’t care, they were selfish. Nuclear weapons, Foodbanks, Poverty, all the bad stuff we really had to vote away from, stay. Westminster will struggle to give us more power because the English people and Welsh people will be annoyed, you fell for the lies. I am not angry, I am proud nearly 90% votes, nearly 46% voted yes, Scotland won’t change, but our kids will have another chance one day, lets hope the are braver than YOU!

For all the Yes voters, well done.

To all the no Voters, you WILL regret this, you have been selfish, and you have taken the lies like 1979 again. You were warned, you bottled it!

It was an amazing time, we dared to hope, we dared to dream, but selfish, stupid people voted for TODAY. I was voting for TOMORROW

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I knew this would happen. The bleating of disappointed yes voters.
Get over it. It's was a horrible and divisive campaign but Scotland saw through the lies of Salmond and his cronies and finally saw sense.

A truly brilliant result.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I wasn't able to catch it all because I had to order my food but they had Tommy Sheridan on BBC after the results came in and at the start of when i listened he was saying that the "no" campaign used threats of banks leaving and such. I had to turn it down and when I turned it on again a few minutes later the news anchor said "this isn't about BBC it's about Scottish independence" very angrily and cut off Sheridan and moved on.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

That is all...

United we stand, Salmond has fell!

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Sadly .. there will always be those who sell out their countrymen prefering instead to continue licking the boots of foriegn masters because theyre afraid to stand on their own ..
Dont give up .. work on educating those who are against being free and push for another vote ...

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

Hooray for great Britain together we stand.
The Scottish have spoken so put it behind you and work for a better UK.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Sadly .. there will always be those who sell out their countrymen prefering instead to continue licking the boots of foriegn masters because theyre afraid to stand on their own ..
Dont give up .. work on educating those who are against being free and push for another vote ...

Get over yourself. Understand that the NO vote is the sovereign will of the Scottish people. We as a people have rejected the campaign and we want to stay in the UK.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Awesome.

Sanity reigns supreme.

The yes'ers over there can go to the admonished kiddies corner with the Ron Paulers from over here, dunce hats for all.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Why did over 1 million people not vote who were registered?
Police involved in 2 reports

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: cyberheater

originally posted by: Expat888

Get over yourself. Understand that the NO vote is the sovereign will of the Scottish people. We as a people have rejected the campaign and we want to stay in the UK.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Hooray for great Britain together we stand.
The Scottish have spoken so put it behind you and work for a better UK.

We never all spoke
Where are 1.3 million votes? Police Involved in 2 reports

Scotland was already free, own parliament, national anthem.
We will get more powers and be more free..I am gutted, but so proud to be Scottish

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
As if Staying with a failing pretender to actual relevance on the world scene is the end all and be all of Scottish existence hey?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shauny

Here we go. Keep clutching at straws. Even that divisive git Salmon has accepted the sovereign will of the Scottish people. So should you.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

We are united.
Accept the vote and move on.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Oh and Buckfast lol.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
In all honesty I do not know everything that was involved here, but I tried to watch, listen, and learn during this whole thing. If I had a vote to cast, it would have been a yes vote.

I am sorry that it didn't happen. It's like here in the US... People talk a good game but that seems to go down the crapper once they get to the voting booths.

You all have lived to vote another day, and this will not be the last time the issue will be raised.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I am sorry that your country did not gain it's rightful, God given independence.

But not to be pessimistic, but Britain would not have given up it's territory without a serious fight.

Even if you did get this vote passed, they will have made sure that your parliament was filled with pro-UK puppet slimeball traitors who would further plunge your country into a worse state of whatever issues is upon it. They would use this situation to then show the the common idiot what happens when country's go around screaming about freedom from the empire. They will say that you needed us, now look what you done did. Then the people will go scrambling for English shelter again.

Britain still owns plenty countries; you see it on their damn money. They and other EU countries still have puppets in their favor running things in these countries.

My grandma's whole pride and identity is friggin England and the queen/royals. That comes from years of indoctrination in her youth when in school. She says they would be in chaos without England and there fine culture. She thinks every proper thing they learned came with the arrival of Britain and their majestic-ness. She see,s to identify more with British culture before her own. Sad.

I am ill informed on these matters, and found out about your country's fight for freedom very recently, but i only stick tot the basics and fundamentals when it comes to national self determination as a God given right; nations should not be owing other nations. Simple as that. Unless if they are belligerent and the whole population is privy to go around messing with others, leave them be.

I would also think that Britain will skew the votes towards no, anyway. Ballot box stuffing and whatnot.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bigman88

Oh stfu.
The Scottish have voted in a democratic referendum and they voted to stay.
The uk isnt just england and iam seeing much english hating already here.
Jello ?.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Should of put a bet on the vote being no, you could see this coming from a mile off.
I work with loads of Scottish people and they really didn't give a damn about this referendum, I guess because they work in England.

Had the vote been Yes, would that mean that on forms you would have to put your nationality as either English, Scottish, Northern Irish or Welsh, as opposed to British? (if of course you are from there respectively).

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Surly this is a win win campaign for a fairer more democratic United Kingdom.
The fact that you the Scots gained more local power and have a greater say in your part off the UK is the most important part off this referendum.
Talking off referendums nows Englands and Wales turn to gather momentum for a referendom about pulling out off the EU.

The Scots have pulled a canny blinder on this, Welldone cousins.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join