It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer, Snot and You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The Link Between Fibrin and Cancer

Interesting theory, and so far, they haven't made peppers illegal or patented them out of reach:

The shame is your doctor doesn't know this because he was never taught it.

The number one reason cancer is able to grow is excess sticky fibrin, a.k.a. 'snot.' Get rid of the sticky snot that surrounds cancer and the cancer will go away. I must admit, that's a pretty bold statement, isn't it?

Stay with me here and you might know how to pretty much cure or at least shrink any cancer by the time you get to the bottom of this short article. Further down, the connection between a runny nose and curing cancer will be explained more thoroughly.

It's not often discussed but, cancer cells are covered with lots of sticky fibrin. It's shocking how much of this yucky white substance that cancer cells produce, in fact.

There is about 15 times as much fibrin around a cancer cell than any of your healthy cells. Ask any pathologist or surgeon, and they will confirm for you that tumors are covered in this sticky fibrin.

More at the link.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
That's fascinating . I knew bromelain from Palm trees broke down collagen fibres, thus tenderizing meat.

If they combined the two, could you disintegrate the tumour as well as the feeding tubes to the cells?

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Interesting thought but the article said the bromelain is soon broken down by the body (I presume in the stomach).

I always hated eating fresh pineapple - that sensation of the food digesting ME while I was eating IT was creepy.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Sounds interesting....and of course too simple and direct for the medical industry.....
I do have a question....does the cancer rate of populations whose diet is of a spicier nature nessessarily turn out to be lower than other whose diet is more bland?
edit on 18-9-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Dunno, but it'd be a good study for some aspiring PhD student - who knows, they could end up with a Nobel Prize for Snot!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Are the foods that melt away fibrin high in alkalinity?

I read this a few months ago and I noticed how the article mentions garlic and ginger. They're high in alkaline.

Alkalinity In Regard To Cancer

(Please don't judge the work based on the source as I feel it may have merit)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Interesting concept, but the reasoning is weak. This works in your nose because it's a direct application. I don't think it would be as effective if ingested.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: N3k9Ni

As mentioned above, a study comparing cancer rates in populations that eat a lot of spices compared to those that don't would be interesting; from my experience, eating high-capsaicin foods is a pretty overwhelming whole body experience; there is also the high Vitamin C component in these foods, and that's been suggested (if not proven) to be a cancer fighter.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Is there not a way to concentrate something on this mucus type membrane thinning it so the cancer cells cannot have as much protection to grow? In turn weakening the cancerous cells? Like a neuro-fluid increase of some type causing the brain to release more of a hormone that can then thin it?

Interesting share.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure about this "method" of what the peppers do to cancer, but it made me do some searching, and I found this article.

But Dr. Michael R. Freeman, a cancer researcher, says Currie may be on to something. In the lab, capsaicin has killed cancer cells.

Source

We grow alot of hot peppers every year, and I make my own hot sauce. Mainly for the hubby, as he loves ghost peppers. I can see how those could kill anything!

I wonder about how "hot" the pepper has to be? Because it seems it would make it a bit inhibited for people to actually eat.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Eat more spicy food!

I love hot sauce, I probably have 50+ kinds. I even collect some of it. I have a hand numbered and signed "Dave's Insanity" Ghost Pepper sauce in a little wood coffin.

It also gives an endorphin rush which feels good!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Sounds interesting....and of course too simple and direct for the medical industry.....
I do have a question....does the cancer rate of populations whose diet is of a spicier nature nessessarily turn out to be lower than other whose diet is more bland?

In Australia I personally know of 8 people who have died of cancer in the last 10 years, 2 of them relatives.
In 6 years around Asia (spicy food central) I havent heard of anyone with cancer or even of anyone who has lost a relative or friend to it!!!!!!

In Asia they call cancer and specifically breast cancer "white persons/Womans disease", Over here the myth is that the Wests high rate of cancer is due to the high amount of dairy in our diets.

If spicy food helps beat cancer looks like I can keep up with my smoking, I can pretty much out spice any local now.
Its hilarious to see locals who have invited you to eat with them and for a quick laugh they pack your food full of chilli expecting a massive reaction, the look on their faces when I take a second spoonfull of whatever it is and tell them its delicious is priceless LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Hey my bro did that to me once when we were drunk he put loads of chillie powder and curry powder in my beans and sat ther grinning i didnt evan notice lol

new topics

top topics

join