It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged vote fraud in Scottish independence, Yes votes included in No votes.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Allegations of fraud have been made in regards to the current and ongoing election for potential Scottish independence. Police are investigating incidents where individuals are alleged to have registered to vote numerous times under different names.

news.sky.com...

Something else of which may be of interest, is the allegation that yes votes are being counted among the no votes. It must be noted that some have stated that the votes are yet to be sorted into 'yes' and 'no' piles, but in any case, it is worth taking a look at this video:

www.facebook.com...

As far as i am concerned, there is going to have to be a recount unless it is absolutely proven that the yes votes were not included among the no votes, despite them sitting on a table dedicated to 'no'.
edit on 18-9-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You knew "they" weren't about to let Scotland become independent. Too much money and control at stake. Vote fraud was to be expected.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
MI5 or 6 would definitely have some hand in the vote......what they may do is debatable...but Britain can ill afford to lose Scotland ....I expect some deceit on both sides.....

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I didn't know you had Republicans in Scotland.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I agree with both of you. The UK government has had a huge hand in trying to undermine the Scottish independence, and i definitely wouldn't be surprised to see some of the agencies involved in disturbing the elections either.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I posted over in the other thread about this, but this popped up on Reddit so I figured I'd share. Some people have a lot to lose with a yes vote...

From Reddit:

Yes votes in No pile at Scottish referendum. I saw this in real time on Sky News.

pbs.twimg.com...

i.imgur.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: N3k9Ni
I didn't know you had Republicans in Scotland.

I didn't know the DNC had a hand in votes in Scotland either. After all, they have been caught more times than the opposition doing such.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The SKY news report talks about TEN votes. A precinct in Chicago has more than that, besides, the police are on it.

As far as the tables with votes goes, the table had already had the sign on it, and when the ballots came in they were placed in convenient open places before they were counted.

Scotland appears to be staying British.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

No one is leaving the EU.

Neither the the Scots, nor the Basques, nor the Catalans, Tyroleans, Flemish, Frisians, nor the Bavaraians.

Not going to happen. Not without bloodshed.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The world-wide anti-establishment sentiment that a yes vote would spark is just too dangerous for the PTB to let this happen.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw reports earlier about the votes in Glasgow, passed it on in another thread but just realized there is a running live thread after polls closed.

Yes votes in a no pile ... hmmm ... I think the official word should not be announced tonight and this needs to be looked at.
Yes, England has a lot to lose.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Some more sketchy activity in regards to the vote counting.

NSWF language. Shows the counter removing votes from the yes pile (14 secs)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
You knew "they" weren't about to let Scotland become independent. Too much money and control at stake. Vote fraud was to be expected.

Have you thought about what would happen if Scotland, SUDDENLY, became independent, and one or two families could produce documentation before Balmoral became the Queen's that said they owned 1/3 or more of the land?
What would that seriously, create, economically, in Scotland?

Having said that I'm not against their gaining their independence from British rule. But perhaps there needs to be some economic and otherwise preparation for this.
edit on 18-9-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: quailman03

here's another:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Not surprised in the least .. vote rigging standard operating procedure .. as always the game rigged in the house favour ..

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

Not Vote Fraud but Vote Rigging.. UK is at a desperate now. Scots should use and start attacking the British goverement on why they were so willing to give Kosovo Independence even without an Referendum.
edit on 19-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bob Sholtz
a reply to: quailman03

here's another:

That doesn't surprise me at all. Still disgusting though, and so blatant. I did think it was strange that it was made very clear before the vote that there would be no option for a recount if the result was disputed. It's all rigged.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
The world-wide anti-establishment sentiment that a yes vote would spark is just too dangerous for the PTB to let this happen.

Every once in while I read brilliant posts......This reply is brilliant. The PTB are getting nervous the internet is waking people up at the speed of light. I used to think the 2nd amendment was the most crucial thing to worldwide liberty but the internet is just as crucial.

It is time the world wakes up and shakes the chains of apathy brought on by progressive conditioning off. The rights of the individual are more important than the rights of the masses. This is the root disease that cause 99% of the symptoms we see worldwide.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
it strange that the biggest city in Scotland and the one that everyone knew was going to go to the yes camp only had 75% turn out with the rest over 80%. The majority would have been far larger, if that isn't proof that something was going on then I don't know
I'm relay gutted at the moment
Scotland would be such an amazing place to see today, there would be party's on every street, people everywhere would be so happy and cheerful
instead the streets are empty, no one is out celebrating, no one is cheering singing songs
it's so sad I feel so sorry for my fellow Scots
:dn

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Unfortunately our democratic system is based on a fraud to begin with, like I think Mark Twain said... If voting were to change anything they wouldn't let us do it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join