It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scottish Independence and the Speech ... Power is a Responsibility

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

It comes down to the rule of the Masons. If they fail to shake England they are ruled by the Masonic Queen. If they shake the Masons, they might have a chance to be a shining light to the rest of the Tribe of Dan. The NWO will fall apart from the disease in their hearts. It will always go back to the reason Dan will not be sealed in the end. The flag of the tribe of Dan is a broad territory. Independence for one will mean independence for all once the rest of the tribe finds out who is actually ruling them. If they could see the serpent that has been on their heels from the beginning, the serpent would be stomped on the head, which is exactly what will happen very soon anyway.

Isn't this always the story? America has the Indians. Israel has the Palestinians. Egypt has the Coptic peoples. Iraq has the Kurds. Now, America has the Hispanic peoples. England has the Scots. Syria has the peoples of the Highlands. The thorn is the thistle in this case. Sister Sally sitting on a thistle means more than you know. She is a nun you know. NUN is a seed. Two front teeth is the Shin. It's all he wants for Christmas. Oh the hidden meaning in it all.

edit on 18-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

The world will not end if Scotland separates.

Or are you saying that Scotland is the only thing holding up England from collapsing on itself ??

No It will not. The US will be weaker. The UK would have problems internally logistically. There would be a power vacuum. This is fact.

I am from Arkansas... like a thousand years ago. If arkansas wanted to succeed, I ould actually support it. I am proud and love my people. But Arkansas succeeding would be bad for the whole... no?

Hell lets let every state succeed lol... whats good for the uk is good for the gander.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
England certainly will not collapse if Scotland secedes.
Scotland will be begging to rejoin the union after a year or two.

~Sovereign

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

I am from Arkansas... like a thousand years ago. If arkansas wanted to succeed, I ould actually support it. I am proud and love my people. But Arkansas succeeding would be bad for the whole... no?

Hell lets let every state succeed lol... whats good for the uk is good for the gander.

I can't believe you're comparing Scotland to a US state.

I don't even know what to say to that without breaking some T&C's.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
With results tallied from all 32 voting districts, the “no” campaign won 55.3 percent of the vote while the pro-independence side won 44.7 percent. The margin was greater than forecast by virtually all pre-election polls.

It was a chance to free themselves from the Masons and they rejected the chance to turn their backs to the Queen.

Scotland Rejects
edit on 19-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
With results tallied from all 32 voting districts, the “no” campaign won 55.3 percent of the vote while the pro-independence side won 44.7 percent. The margin was greater than forecast by virtually all pre-election polls.

It was a chance to free themselves from the Masons and they rejected the chance to turn their backs to the Queen.

Scotland Rejects

The result was what the Scots are very good at, being canny. What has happened is that they have done for themselves and the rest of us a great service. The power block at Westminster is broken, there will be big changes in the way things are done, the common wealth will have to be redistributed throughout the UK instead of just centered in London. That means expansion in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Possible devolution, though I'm not sure that is necessary now anyway, because the UK parliament will now need to pay attention to all MP's not just the Westminster clique. The Scots are very clever people, they have Westminster by the short and curlies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join