It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction of major terror attack before oct 1.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

I do.. pm is about to be sent.

We need a third party to grade.. there could be something that is unclear as to if its terrorism or natural.

Volunteers please apply.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
No, nothing MAJOR before or on October 1.

Trust me, no one here wants to know how this all comes to a climactic end. No one. Not yet. There are still choices, still some time. Though, changing destiny could possibly lead to an even worse outcome now... They know what must be done, but either are unwilling to act, or simply can't. They are too powerful now. Our final test, our last opportunity, we are failing miserably. Judgement day is approaching.

imo

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well after reading yesterday that Terrorists here in Australia were planning a public beheading of a random innocent Australian, id say your right things are about too heat up, another Cronulla Race riot was already on the cards, if that happened im pretty sure this time would be a hell of alot messier and brutal than the first time and the terrorists would probably just retaliate with terrorist attacks seems thats all they know, i saw on tv the other night some tv hosts discussing terrorists here and they were saying how we shouldnt deploy troops too help stop them because that will make them angry and then we will become a major target for them- i was literaly just like wtf!!?? basically what they were implying was we should just let them get away with it and carry on like usual so we dont put our nation in danger..

Its just a waiting game now though your prediction could be right because its not a case of IF but WHEN because its inevitable, ISIS is hellbent on taking over the world ill bet we haven't even seen the worst of it yet, unfortunately these people dont just go away.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I agree with you 10000%

I think all of the recent arrests were to get people in and "get" answers.
The US policy (and with allies) is to not arrest terrorists but to listen to every phone call they make and read every internet email/messge they make. US follows the trail and targets the leaders... I PROMISE YOU. The people that were just corralled were taken for a reason... a reason because the allies need answers soon.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Truth to tell buddy, I consider most of the news items to be of a manufactured nature.....
We may get a major terror attack but I believe that the PTB will be behind it....much like Halliburton and the big BP oil spill......This is all theatre for the lumpen....the terror is just more shiese to control the masses....

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

You guys are crazy...
Ok, I'll be the judge. I come here every day.

If this is somehow against the tnc, then I am only joking. But if its not then Im serious.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Truth to tell buddy, I consider most of the news items to be of a manufactured nature.....
We may get a major terror attack but I believe that the PTB will be behind it....much like Halliburton and the big BP oil spill......This is all theatre for the lumpen....the terror is just more shiese to control the masses....

^^^^^^ THIS. (Ive always wanted to do that) So yeah, I dont think waterboarding is gonna save us pal (op).

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

Mate, go to the your local liquor store with 100 bucks. Buy yourself a nice bottle of scotch, go home turn off the TV, turn off the Computer, don't play with your smart phone.

Pour a dram and sit outside, enjoy the air, any plants or wild life you can watch. See how simple life really is. You really lose sight of what life is all about if you can't watch a squirrel climb a tree, rummage around a yard. Better yet, watching the wind blow the trees, seeing the squirrel and seeing a bird collect worms or bugs for it's young.

It's very easy to develop paranoia in our modern electric world. We are not all that is, nor will we ever be.

Get out of your head, and just be.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: ArmyOfNobunaga

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: proob4
Were are all you new members coming from with all these predictions on ATS lately. Sheez!

Usually accompanied by a few religious zealots.

Wait for it....

Peace

yes may jesus save you

lol...

bring it on. I made a thread. I stand by my right to do so.

thanks for clicking and reading. Is that what you kids call a Pown?

Read on

Cheers

Nah, usually we get either religion or predictions in Different threads but you're a special type here.

Religion AND Prediction...

A true Prophet!

Peace

Nothing like a nice warm welcome to a new member. What would have been your response if you were spoken to like that when you first joined? I'm sure there are people on here who have differing beliefs from you. An all out attack from them wouldn't have made you feel very welcome I'm sure.
Give this member their right to an opinion. No one said you have to agree with it.
What you've done is very inhospitable. And unfortunatly you've probably colored this person's opinion of all of us because of it.

BTW I certainly hope you're not claiming that precognition doesn't exist when hundreds of studies have shown that it does. That would be the ultimate in embracing instead of denying ignorance.
Have a nice day. Perhaps another thread would be more to your liking. Why don't you go try to find one.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
As if they came on a bus together? I once asked where all these cars came from when I was stuck in traffic and was sarcastically told Detroit.
Just wondering if you're looking for an answer like that. We are going to treat your question as rhetorical. reply to: proob4

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
We should be able to judge if it's terrorism or natural don't you think?' That's if we leave out bizarre theories like HAARP. a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
YOU
You can get whiskey for a lot less than $100 . Where are you going for liquor?a reply to: Hijinx

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
As if they came on a bus together? I once asked where all these cars came from when I was stuck in traffic and was sarcastically told Detroit.
Just wondering if you're looking for an answer like that. We are going to treat your question as rhetorical. reply to: proob4

Yeah it should be obvious they came from their mommys tummy right? Or... maybe... a mad scientist's laboratory??
edit on 9/20/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
YOU
You can get whiskey for a lot less than $100 . Where are you going for liquor?a reply to: Hijinx

Hey. He said a NICE bottle of scotch.

Im guessing he assumed that much might be lost on the bet, and he would be better off spending it on that... May as well splurge on the good stuff rather than risk losing it I suppose...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
source: Wikipedia

(Thanksgiving) is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States
and on the second Monday of October in Canada.

Thanksgiving has its historical roots in religious and cultural traditions, and has long been celebrated in a secular manner as well.

the next act of terror might well be from the WH...
Øbama might declare the Thanksgiving Day religious / cultural overtones as demeaning to Muslims, so the holiday will be more inclusive by giving every household in the nation 4 Øbama-Prayer mats

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yep you're wrong!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a bit over 10 hours left in my hood on this one......

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a bit over 10 hours left in my hood on this one......

Yep... I admit defeat. Glad I lost actually. The terms had good value so I don't regret the bet though I regret betting on destruction and harm.

All things happening on message. Im good to my word.

Cheers all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join