It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So The Truth Is Coming Out About The Scottish Heath Service.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: liverlad
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

Basically they will still think they are British, when infact they will just be poor little Scots.

Yeah, but at least some of us stood up to the Bastards.
edit on 18-9-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Throwing your toys out of the pram is not standing up to anything, it's being selfish.
edit on 18-9-2014 by liverlad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Yeah, but at least some of us stood up to the Bastards.

Who are the bastards?

This is a discussion about the Scottish government run NHS which has worse outcomes that the English NHS, despite having more clinical staff, free prescriptions etc.. It seems to me that the bastards are the Scottish Government who have failed the Scots in delivering improved healthcare, yet somehow have convinced the gullible that Westminster is to blame.

Regards

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sure, some Scots have been a bit idealistic and even selfish.
Sure, some of the debate has got heated - but that's what happens when people are passionate - and give me someone with passion, pride and balls any day over the apathetic and spineless idiots that seem to surround us all nowadays.

I've always stood my ground and stood by mates no matter how dodgy the situation I've been in, (and I assure you I've been in some particularly 'dodgy' situations).
Never turned my back on friends or family.

But you got to admit - the 'Yes' campaign made some extremely valid points.

And when friends or family do have disagreements they are always quickly put behind us.

Judging by some of the comments in here no wonder many Scots think the English are arrogant arseholes.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Throwing your toys out of the pram is not standing up to anything, it's being selfish.

Na, believing that this Union is working is selfish, it may be working for you and me but for many living in poverty it is far from OK...but you keep burying your head in the sand...UK is not OK....Not by a long shot.

I dont need that holiday Home, I dont need that Holiday abroad once/twice/three times a year. I dont need my house overflowing with Christmas gifts, when children cant even get a handful of rice on the 25th of December,
I dont need a bank account full of cash only for the rich to play with...I dont need to work 50/60/70 hours a week to sustain my lifestyle..... I have the bare minimum and empathy for my fellow Man, and it's all i need in life.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Na, believing that this Union is working is selfish, it may be working for you and me but for many living in poverty it is far from OK...but you keep burying your head in the sand...UK is not OK....Not by a long shot.

I dont need that holiday Home, I dont need that Holiday abroad once/twice/three times a year. I dont need my house overflowing with Christmas gifts, when children cant even get a handful of rice on the 25th of December,
I dont need a bank account full of cash only for the rich to play with...I dont need to work 50/60/70 hours a week to sustain my lifestyle..... I have the bare minimum and empathy for my fellow Man, and it's all i need in life.

You think that will change if Scotland leaves?

It wont!

I hate the UK government, but Id rather the UK stay together and fight Westminster united, not break away and fall apart so we are both weaker.

The international world stage is as brutal as a prison shower room and Scotland will just be one of the EU bitches if it drops the soap and votes yes18-9-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I'm getting soft, or daft.....that's three now.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I'm getting soft, or daft.....that's three now.

Doctors...Monday..

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I know not one No Voter..I used to know 2, but they have changed their minds these past two weeks...wonder why.

Well your two friends didn't make a dint in the final result

Final result NO 54% YES 46% The people have spoken!!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: Dragoon01

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Dragoon01
Overwhelming UK armed forces would be deployed straight away so Scotland is unlikely to attempt such a course of action. I would not wish it, but that would happen in a heartbeat if the continuing UK government wanted it...and the UK media would all say "It is in Britains interest" so the masses would suck it up and support it.
That must be the daftest thing I've read on a Scottish Indy thread so far! lol

Really? Overwhelming with its 20 tanks?
How many Scots are in the service right now????
You could not even manage a functioning blockade of a single Scottish port since you gutted your Navy. You dont even have a carrier in service right now. Whats daft is thinking that the UK can project any military force on the Scots if they wish this to get violent.

20 tanks ?

As soon as you posted that i didn't bother to read the rest.

www.globalfirepower.com...

Seriously?
That was exagerated humor...sorry you didnt get that however the point stands your military forces have suffered significant cuts and setbacks to readiness levels. Its not likely capable of putting down any significant resistance that might arise now that the NO's have won.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join