It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So The Truth Is Coming Out About The Scottish Heath Service.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Statistics and the abuse thereof. The website you take your source from is pro-independence, so one would expect a slanted view.

Anyhow. Comparing poverty between countries is rather complicated as nations use different measures.

As this thread is on healthcare, one would ask why health in Scotland under the SNP has not really improved life expectancy (versus England). NHS Scotland has more GPs and trained clinical per capita. More money is spent on health in Scotland, but the outcomes are not as good as England. Why are your politicians not taken to account for their failure to manage Scottish healthcare, or is it more convenient for them to blame Westminster?

Well, guess what? There is so mush cynicism that people blame Westminster without questioning their local politicians, who sit and lie to their unquestioning believers.

Regards

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Otley
a reply to: alldaylong

I think there is a lot of truth in that, interesting to read about Scottish & Lions legend David Sole getting abused on twitter for distancing himself from Salmomds 'team Scotland' say yes rhetoric.

If you look at language used by some of the posters on ATS who support the " Yes " campaign, you can see their aggression coming out toward people who support the " Better Together " campaign.

It's quite worrying.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hopefully we will also gain our independence and without blood being shed!

Now that would indeed be a thing of beauty!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

It was a answer to the question of scotland taking more than it was getting from official gov figures

And just where is all this money going i wonder ,our national debt has doubled in 6 years , yet they cut 35% from budget's across the board ,this is not a Scottish v english thing with me it is WHERE IS THE PEOPLE'S MONEY GOING .

It was not to build the new schools they were built with private money

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Situations such as this referendum are sure to bring out the moronic keyboard gangsters in our society, that's just life, but violence has not reared its head yet. To suggest people could be hospitalised regarding there choice of vote is simply pandering to the retards ranting.

edit on 16-9-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So, are they going after the "whistle blower"? or is this one of those Authorised Leaks?

Go Scotland

I might even move up there

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Hopefully we will also gain our independence and without blood being shed!

Now that would indeed be a thing of beauty!

I hopefully agree that Scotland will shed itself from the UK.

Practically all I've read in the UK papers seems to be scaremongering. Freedom to determine your destiny cannot be measured with money but if Scotland needs 400-500 million pounds to pay for the shortfall then just charge England that much rent for the nuke sub mooring until they can get them out of there. Problem solved.

Surprised England hasn't threatened this yet:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

If you like humorous pictures pertaining to our referendum this one paints a thousand words.

I consider the one below to be rather apt.

edit on 16-9-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

As this thread is on healthcare, one would ask why health in Scotland under the SNP has not really improved life expectancy (versus England). NHS Scotland has more GPs and trained clinical per capita. More money is spent on health in Scotland, but the outcomes are not as good as England. Why are your politicians not taken to account for their failure to manage Scottish healthcare, or is it more convenient for them to blame Westminster?

One of the threads here on ats had a reply about Scotland being sprayed since the late 1940s by the Mod and it was still ongoing ,leading Scotland to have the worst health in western europe .

Anybody remember it in the last 5 days

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Go Scotland!!

I'm sure there are quite a few people in the US who are watching this to see how it goes.

Not on US soil, but watching with bated breath. Wondering why there's so much hand-wringing on England's part. They keep ragging on Scotland for this and that, yet they don't want to let 'em go.

I'm sure Scottish healthcare will be just fine unless all the doctors and nurses head south of the border.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Oh, no, if Scotland gets out and does so peacefully ... there are plenty in the US who think we have some irreconcilable differences here, too.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi found the info

From 1949-1979 the M.O.D sprayed large parts of Scotland with Zinc Cadmium Sulfide - Bacillus Globgii (mimics anthrax) and toxic Barium. This information was finally released following the tenacity of Norman Baker MP. The article appeared in the Guardian newspaper confirming this had taken place in 2003. The documents are now available to anyone who wishes to view them online or as FOI requests.
Zinc Cadmium sulfide is a known and very effective carcinogen. I would like to remind my fellow scots that there are parts of Scotland with the lowest life expectancy and highest infant mortality rates in the western world.
When Sue Ellison (spokesperson for Porton Down Government Laboratories); was asked: Is this practice still taking place in our present day.? Her direct quote was: "It is not MOD policy - to discuss ongoing experiments."
Porton Down is one of the most secured bases in England. Specializing in Germ warfare and nerve gas experimentation. Its activites are highly classified.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well yes, that's what someone posted in the comments on the Youtube video. But does that mean it's true?

This report in The Guardian in 2002 confirms that such spraying did take place - but it was over England, not Scotland: www.theguardian.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerLightning

Good catch

It shows what the Government is /was doing to the population

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
well all that oil to the north sea of them can be traded in peto dollars quick obama lets see if you 1/67 scottish lets help our brothers from scotland. just kidding but really if they are liberated i would make sure minerl and oil rights were included

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jungian
Typical BBC anti-Scotland propaganda. Move along, nothing to see here.

Say's someone from small town in Norway?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well that's not feeling i'm getting in the pit of my stomach! I'm not seeing many no stickers appearing in most windows, in all the housing schemes, or demonstrations like the one in Sauchiehall St and surrounding area in Glasgow.

The " No " voters are the silent majority, through fear of intimidation.

If i am wrong i will come back on Friday and admit i was wrong.

So according to you ,The Majority are scared of the Minority....We've been intimidated by Orange sectarian marches for years and constantly reminded.."They are the People"...Well see on Friday who the People really are.
Alba Gu Brath

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
And this is what you offer up as Proof? Proof of what, Proof that someone has a Typewriter maybe.

"unnamed Whistle Blowers" "confidential sources" usually means we have nothing so we will just make up some garbage and feed it to the sheeple.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm a proud scot living south of the border, but still have a lot of family in Glasgow and the surrounding area.

Two days ago my aunt was verbally abused and had her no bag ripped off her in possell by the peaceful yes crowd, so I'd say yes, the no crowd is a silent majority.

AS is riding a nationalist wave and has no subsidence to his campaign other than tell about the big bad Westminster and how they would rape your wives and daughters if they had the chance!!

Use your brain not your heart bonnie scotland, Vote no

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bun-G
I'm a proud scot living south of the border, but still have a lot of family in Glasgow and the surrounding area.

Two days ago my aunt was verbally abused and had her no bag ripped off her in possell by the peaceful yes crowd, so I'd say yes, the no crowd is a silent majority.

AS is riding a nationalist wave and has no subsidence to his campaign other than tell about the big bad Westminster and how they would rape your wives and daughters if they had the chance!!

Use your brain not your heart bonnie scotland, Vote no

Vote no because Bun G's Aunty had her Bag "Ripped" off her by the Yes Crowd....Sure it wasn't a gust of wind and you are just making the rest up.??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join