It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police being brutal to football fan, oops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
youtu.be...

This guy is beat up on the pitch by the police who are then set upon by his fellow fans.
edit on 09212014-09-09T07:21:34-05:0007amAmerica/ChicagoTuesday by michael1888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: michael1888
youtu.be...

This guy is beat up on the pitch by the police who are then set upon by his fellow fans.

Sorry, Quick edit...i got sidetracked as you do and commented on a sidetrack video....I'm a Idiot..

edit on 9-9-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

youtu.be...

Yeah, was posted here a few weeks ago...old video.
But you have to wonder what happened before the guy got pulled over....a lot of Cop cars appear seconds after the confrontation starts, this is not the start of the Story.

Wasnt he just running across the feild with a banner?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

youtu.be...

But you have to wonder what happened before the guy got pulled over....a lot of Cop cars appear seconds after the confrontation starts, this is not the start of the Story.

I see your edit

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Pretty old video but still one of the best police brutality gone wrong videos. Love it!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

youtu.be...

Edited post..Reasons Given..
EDIT again, just saw your post...Damn it.. lol
edit on 9-9-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
A little more of that and maybe cops will think a little more carefully on how they handle situations.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That can't be from the US...Every one in that stadium would be dead by now, had they defended the exuberant fan.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
People pay to be there, no need for that brutality, don't mess with football fans!!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If people did this instead of recording it in the US I think it would send a message that might be taken seriously. I hate that people think that recording the police will do anything productive. They need to be stood up to.

top topics

join