It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Congressman’s Office In Possession of 100,000 CDC Whistleblower Documents?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
No mystery what is taking place,

$ickness is a great money maker and thins out the populace effectively and leaves only the strong. Yes...slow enough to not see the changes as it occurs. They realized they were to overt with the Nazi experiment so they cloaked themselves. The majority couldn't swallow the truth who they disguised themselves as. True example of scandalous.

Whole lot of truth to that document called the Secret Covenant unfortunately its no secret...just a spiritual malady called duh NILE.

They started this thing back in 1969 and much earlier. I realize your programming will probably prevent you from reading it. Its not ignorance so much as it must be forgive them they know not what they do.
New Order of Barbarians-Term iLLuminati is a diversion.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I wonder what will become of Dr Andrew Wakefield over here in the UK? The man brought this to the attention of the general public and the witch hunt began. He was eventually struck off the medical register by the GMC. I hope if they know about this they're starting to squirm

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Does this surprise you?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Over the years I have seen many posters looking down at people who question immunization. So many foolish people buying into a lie just because it sounds good on paper.

I wonder what else they are lying about...........

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

Thank you for the interesting read!

It is clear that there has been an organizing force, it shocks me that this is still a "theory" to some!

That being said, this organizing force is not as powerful as they would like us to believe, I mean sure they have had free reign for a while however, the balance is shifting and their plans have had the subtle effect of uniting us against them!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

What else has been omitted pertaining to risks? African American males at "before 36 months have an increased risk for austism". But that was omitted. Perhaps males overall are more at risk, after all it's more common in males.
Since Thompson didn't mention anything else...nothing?

My concern has been the decision to omit relevant findings in a particular study for a particular sub­ group for a particular vaccine.

Does he say that MMR causes autism in any group? No. Does he say that the report was inaccurate? No. He says that the he and the other authors did not publish one subset of data. He regrets his (and their) lack of scientific rigor.

He also fully supports vaccination.

Access to the information on the birth certificates allowed researchers to assess more complete information on race as well as other important characteristics, including possible risk factors for autism such as the child’s birth weight, mother’s age, and education. This information was not available for the children without birth certificates; hence CDC study did not present data by race on black, white, or other race children from the whole study sample. It presented the results on black and white/other race children from the group with birth certificates.

www.cdc.gov...

The group which had birth certificates showed no statistical correlation between MMR vaccination and autism. The full study group showed no statistical correlation between MMR vaccination and autism. It was explicitly stated that the subgroups in the study did not include those without birth certificates. There was no "coverup".
iom.edu...

edit on 9/11/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidAmerican

I don't trust the CDC, FDA, WHO, etc. They keep telling me I should get a flu and pneumonia vaccine. Way before I woke up I refused to get flu shot. After I woke up, I definitely refused any shot. I haven't had the flu since I've stopped taking them over 24 years ago, even though I am supposedly at greater risk. BTW Paranoid American, I really like your message at the bottom of your post in blue

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join