It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Publicly executes 18 of its Palestinainan citizens...why isn't this a big deal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Hongkongphooey

Israeli army regularly murders people they jujst don't report it. It pays to watch programmes on yuoung Israeli soldiers who have left the country to know why and what they were forced to do. Not that I cannot understand why.

Hamas is acting typically in the same way that ISIS has and is what one should by now kn ow is how Islamic Governments operate. Think its different in Saudi and other ME muslim countries? No its not.

If you live in the West which has been 'Christianised' we use to do this also except the big difference is that we decided to take another course. The ME wherever you are is almost a different world. Not in the respect of everyday living and people from all religions chatting about their kids and having a laugh, but the fundamentals of their States are rigid, out of date, antiquated blights on humanity. Once compassion is strangled by rigid religion they live in fear and very worrying is that little blots of land are slowly being infiltrated by extremists in making parts of Western cities only for muslims and sharia. It needs to be stamped on the head and muslims told to integrate or get out. I suspect Hamas was elected with a certain amount of intimidation, but with the Israeli contempt so obvious and the running crossing borders like cattle pens etc etc hamas came into being. Cut the cr.p and hamas would no longer be needed. Both netanyarhoo and hamas are extremists and both need to change or go.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join