It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back-to-School Debacle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

While my kids have (both) done this, be assured that as long as he wears that tshirt, he IS one of the "cool kids"

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

Years ago a friend of mine had a daughter in about 3rd grade too and one day she came home with one side of her head basically cut short like a big whack taken out of her. The daughter acted oblivious to the fact and my friend finally got the truth out of her. It appeared that when she would look down her shoulder length straight hair would fall into her face. So she took her pair of round nosed scissors and hacked the offending hair off. She ended up getting a pixie cut to straighten out the situation and it was the middle of winter too.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Awww, thank you.

I keep trying to tell him that being "cool" is all about what's on the inside and has nothing to do with how you look on the outside. But you know how kids are....lol.

That being said, as far as I'm concerned, he is the coolest kid on the planet

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for sharing your stories and making me feel a little better about this!

The first day of school went great, no one said anything to him about his noggin and he is already making new friends!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join