It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown Criminal Arrest Record Since Turning 18

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
He was robbing a shop hours earlier so that sort of makes the no criminal record unlikely, then again using a KKK site as proof of a criminal record is just stupid.

I think and its just my thought, that he put his arms up and approached the officer, when close enough he pushed the officer into the car, inflicted the damage to the skull in an attempt to either escape or grab his gun, the officer then fired and due to adrenalin kept firing.

That's what I think, if I'm wrong and the officer just got trigger happy then I hope the law is used to full effect on him. I just think that if the officer can be proved to have had the fracture done during that incident and not after that it adds up that he was attacked, if that is the case then he is perfectly right to defend himself, the number of shots would be attributed to the fear.
edit on 21-8-2014 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Fat Mike steals some blunt wraps and ends up dead.

At least partially his own actions dictated his death.

Reporter gets his head chopped off for believing in the wrong God....

1 thread....I'm stupefied.

Or:

Journalist goes knowingly and willingly into a war zone. Gets killed. Whole world sits up and takes notice. International cooperation at the highest level.

Unarmed black kids get shot but police in a the USA. Business as usual.

Spin doesn't help.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580
yeah cause everything leading up to that shows he was changing his ways.... comn its pretty obvious this guy was not a good person.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Seems like alot of people are just citing sources that back their opinions.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join