It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

former ferguson policewoman who charged man for bleeding on her now on city council

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
all i can say, is wow! says a lot about this community if she was elected. now that her past is now out, wonder if she will keep her seat? you think this would have affected her decisions on the council?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

this is in reference to this previous thread-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: blackthorne

At a deposition, Ferguson's former police chief revealed that his staff did not keep records of incidents in which officers used force against citizens, so long as no one died; in other words, there was no way of telling how often incidents like Davis' happened. Surveillance video of the jail was destroyed before the trial. Davis pleaded guilty to two of the four destruction-of-property counts and a handful of traffic violations. He paid $3,000 in damages. He also sued the officers, in a case that was dismissed but is being appealed.

They do sound like a crooked bunch of cops, its no wonder there's so much trouble in feguson.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

gee, you think this police department has a history of destroying and covering up evidence? maybe they are still engaging in these activities in some, oh, i don't know, current cases?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
A majority of the voters elected her so they obviously approved of what she did or they didn`t bother to find out who they were really voting for.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So blood doesn't ever contain the AIDS virus? It could have been attempted murder. There's a reason doctors and nurses wear eye shields and gloves. They don't want to become accidentally infected. Not to mention other blood borne illnesses. There had to be a motive for the Perp to want to bleed on someone.
edit on PM000000310000000883401312014-08-19T15:01:54-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
So blood doesn't ever contain the AIDS virus? It could have been attempted murder. There's a reason doctors and nurses wear eye shields and gloves. They don't want to become accidentally infected. Not to mention other blood borne illnesses. There had to be a motive for the Perp to want to bleed on someone.

They were wrong to arrest the guy, then when a leo picked him up she got blood on her uniform. He didn't put the blood there! The only thing he was busted for was the blood!!
Did you even bother read the article?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk
It's not just Ferguson. As I said in a previous thread. St. Louis is home to some of the most corrupt cops in the country. Especially St. Louis County Police. St. Louis will always be home to me, but I wouldn't want to live there again.

On a different note. Anyone who hasn't seen the hunger games, should watch it. The attitude of the upper crust in that film is very representative of not just the elitists of our world, but the politicians, and a lot of cops too.

edit on 8/19/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Or you know, they could have not abused him. how dare he get his blood on them while they pound the authority into him

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
Hunger games, movie or tv ?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Movie for sure. There are some scenes in there only an ATSer would catch.
Very dystopian.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i have a question in regards to the current case. and it is relevant to my thread. in this case, the police had security cameras inside the station that captured their abuse of this man. then, strangely, the video was "accidentally" destroyed. now we have established they destroy evidence. now, with this in mind, are their cruisers equipped with dash cams? and if so, where is the video of from michael brown?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: VoidHawk

Movie for sure. There are some scenes in there only an ATSer would catch.
Very dystopian.

Thanks

top topics

join