It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every Episode of South Park Tonight Involves Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
For some reason Comedy Central is airing all alien-themed episodes tonight, and a few of the episodes have mentioned the Horsehead Nebula. Just interesting, and thought I'd post it for posterity.

I've noticed strings of similarly themed episodes of south park before, but just maybe there's something behind it. Probably not....

There's a lot of weird alien stuff about south park. Will post links soon. G2G

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Mentally save it for future reference. With entertainment's track record for revealing things before they happen (Simpsons 911, Family Guy Boston Marathon and Robin Williams, many more) I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this is subtle conditioning or using comedy as a way to bridge the gap. Laugh about it so much that by the time it happens it's "Oh yeah, heh, the aliens." Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I haven't seen a current tv show in about 6 months.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I believe every episode of South Park has an alien Easter egg.
Most of the time it's just a brief flash, usually in a busy crowd scene.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

It's like Seinfeld and Superman. Whatever the message was it most certainly got through.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Maybe it is finally disclosure.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is not the first time they showed all of the alien ones together, I have seen them all in a row a couple of times.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Sometimes stations just do thematic marathons. But they might also be capitalising on the supposed hoax texas sightings. At any rate its just basic conditioning, to help make people believe in things, by normalising it.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Here are a few examples. I wonder if Trey or Matt have had any experiences.
www.cracktwo.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
There's a lot of weird South Park episodes. You can't possibly create a thread every time a pattern is noticed? Can you?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
There's a lot of weird South Park episodes. You can't possibly create a thread every time a pattern is noticed? Can you?

I don't actually, if you'll review my other threads. I just wanted to make note of it, even making a point of saying so in the OP...

I realize there are commonly themes between sequential episodes, but I have always wondered how and why they decide to do certain ones... there is a question there.

Thanks for posting

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

I've heard that too, but I think they stopped doing that recently... Not sure. But that's partially why I posted this.

South Park, being as cynical and brazen a show as it is, does seem to support the existence of ETs.
edit on 18-8-2014 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

Perhaps it has something to do with the mass Houston U.F.O. sighting?

Was it a hoax or not?
I didn't finish reading that thread.

I love South Park.
Cartman cracks me up.
He's so sneaky, and manipulating, lol.

edit on 18/8/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

It was pretty well proven to be a hoax, at least in the thread. Someone showed how the exact same ring of lights were used in some south american hoax. And I mean, identical. Also, a good number of people claimed they saw the crazy lightning but no flying anomaly. But I would still venture the network was capitalising on what people want to believe.

new topics

top topics

join