It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order = The Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
When I look at Russia, China and the US. Somehow I fail to see, enemies ... not even in the case of Ukraine, is Russia willing to stand up and fight. Therefore, I've come to a conclusion.

Every society, has many factions. And every issue, has at least two sides ... for, or against. In our modern society, the US with Israel and it's EU allies, are the leading top dog in the world. But, whatever the US does, there are always people, like myself. Who are against it ... and most of those who are against it, look at Russia, and China as their allies. Imagining that China and Russia, will eventually take on the US and it's hegemony.

But, what if it's all ... The Matrix, reloaded. What if, Russia isn't an enemy of the US, but the two of them are playing "Good cop", "Bad cop" on the entire world. What if it's just a delusion, to lure the opposition forces into the daylight ... like people going over to Russa, to join their cause. Or even China, and joining their cause.

Russia, has never directly engaged the US. Not even, when the fight is more or less on their own territory, like Ukraine currently. Crimea is Russian, and even if Krutchev gave it to Ukraine, the territory belonged to Russia, therefore it isn't for Krutchev to give to anyone at any point. Not even, when it's conerning a very delicate Russian territory ... the Russians aren't willing to engage in anything, that people who are against the US, think would lead to a direct conflict. But instead, it leads to the "destruction" of oppisitional forces ... both Russian, and Ukrainian in the are. I think, that's a thought to consider.

And what about China ... will China really go against the US? China has most of it's modernisation, from the US ... it's the enormous business windows, that was opened by Nixon, that is the catalyst for the economic reforms in China. China also invests in US dollar ... if they'd dumb it, they'd be throwing away money. This isn't likely to happen ...

So, my conspiracy theory is ... that the 5 superpowers, are playing us. Selling weapons, to factions, while secretly conspiring to jointly dominating the world, through "Divide and Qonquer".

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Uhhhhhhh,,,,,yup.
They may not be "friends" but they sure seem to be playing the game you describe.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

This was already covered in detail, the confusion over Russia / US relationship is because of MONEY and BUSINESS

Here is the thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is my quote, I apologize for rudeness at the end of it.

I have a degree in Economics. My father is a banker in one of the French Banks in Europe. I know all about currency as debt, private Ownership of ECB and FED and all about BIS

Here is what is actually going on.

Those articles you posted quote words of Gorbachev who is a globalist sell out. Russian media and Putin always portray Gorbachev in negative manner, this has been going on for last 8 years. They hate the guy. He does not represent Russian viewpoints.

Those articles you posted say Russia is a member of BIS, this is completely false, Russia is not any kind of decision maker in BIS, Russia is using BIS for Trading and Funds transfers, Autos, Food (well no food trading anymore), OIL, you name it.

When other countries governments want to buy from Russia, they use payments through BIS. What is Russia supposed to do, SAY NO TO THE MONEY AND TRADE

These articles you posted say Russia has a central Bank, yes they do, but not a central bank controlled by BIS or anyone, nor does it print Ruble with interest attached the way FED and ECB print money.

Those articles you posted say Russia took money from IMF during collapse of 1990s, Yes, Yes they did, and EVERY PENNY WAS RETURNED, Russian Federation owes nothing to IMF at this point.

Those articles you posted insinuate that Russia is buying US bonds manufactured by FED. This is so laughable that I can't even type straight. This is simply untrue. In fact FED IS BUYING FED BONDS, they are buying their own paper.

Those articles you posted mention that Kissinger is friend of Putin, LOL, Kerry of USA was also friend of Putin until Putin got him to get Russia into World Trade Organization which made Russian goods easier to trade. And what is Kerry / Putin relationship now, in the toilet.

Putin is using the western puppets to make Business life for Russia easier, the moment they won't let him anymore, he will drop them like a sack of bricks.

Those articles you posted point to demise of US dollar and rise of SDRs, well guess what, Putin was at that time trying to make sure that if Western Powers take down the dollar and replace it with SDRs for international trade, that Russian Ruble also is part of that, which would elevate value of the Ruble on international trade.

LOOK THE PROBLEM YOU MOSTLY UNEDUCATED PEOPLE HAVE is not realizing that Russia although not submitting to overall philosophy of Western GLobalists, still has to do business with them, just like China does, its all fake smiles, from everyone.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
your right but your forgetting depopulation this time around they want to make sure 7 billion die then double make sure the world population doesn't rise above 500 mill

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The 'what if' you pondered about Russia and USA playing good cop bad cop,
has been my theory on the Cold war for a long time.

Russia putting the Fear of them Evil Americans in to their own population kept their country in check.
USA put the fear of the damn Commies to everyone in the states, to keep their population in check.

On both sides it stops their own population looking at their own government is doing and
keeps everybody's fear levels high.

Not saying everyone is in on it, dare I say each side overstepped that boundary many times but
nothing happened like it could have.

It's the same today, only the outdated posters of "Beware of the Commies"
has been replaced by MASS media, all being fed the same junk and spout it like its
100% the truth.

Same on both sides.
edit on 17-8-2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The confrontation is just a show. It always was and it always will be a big theatrical production. They're just puppets and they act out their parts. If it weren't true do you think the planet would be in this situation?

But of course even though there most certainly is some sort of "Illuminati" power structure in place, it most likely started out with good intentions. Unfortunately the bad took over or simply were in place from the beginning but couldn't control their impulses. People can work together and achieve great things but notice how this "Illuminati" structure is actually a stabilizing force. Unfortunately it binds the world with evil. If it held the earth together with peace, bound the trees to the dirt with love I believe this planet would be beautiful.

The "Illuminati" are just fixing for a fall because they want to reveal the extent of their control sometime in the future. The "Illuminati" is an all-seeing force, it's everywhere and we feed it even when we deny it. They think differently and do not seek fame or fortune, they simply realize how powerful those things are when it comes to controlling, distracting and dividing.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
The confrontation is just a show. It always was and it always will be a big theatrical production. They're just puppets and they act out their parts. If it weren't true do you think the planet would be in this situation?

But of course even though there most certainly is some sort of "Illuminati" power structure in place, it most likely started out with good intentions. Unfortunately the bad took over or simply were in place from the beginning but couldn't control their impulses. People can work together and achieve great things but notice how this "Illuminati" structure is actually a stabilizing force. Unfortunately it binds the world with evil. If it held the earth together with peace, bound the trees to the dirt with love I believe this planet would be beautiful.

The "Illuminati" are just fixing for a fall because they want to reveal the extent of their control sometime in the future. The "Illuminati" is an all-seeing force, it's everywhere and we feed it even when we deny it. They think differently and do not seek fame or fortune, they simply realize how powerful those things are when it comes to controlling, distracting and dividing.

Agreed, I think they all work together in business and in belief (to a degree) to carry out what they see "right" for the people of the world. I believe it boils down to survival of the fittest and who can control they're herd (the people) the best, since there are far more of those who know none other than to work for the man rather than those who want to become the man.

new topics

top topics

join