It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marine At Center Of 2012 YouTube Video Scandal Found Dead In His Home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo3Foxtrot
a reply to: buntalanlucu

I agree with you to an extent. It's not right what he did. No matter how much the two sides hate each other, this is just beyond unprofessional. From experience, professionalism is something HUGELY taught in the Marine Corps.

However, the rigors of war can make even the most composed and disciplined do things like this.

Imagine this: for some reason you find yourself in a conflict with a group of men. You have a group of close friends and it's an all out fight. They kill one of your friends as you're killing them. They killed one of your friends. You no longer care about them because you have such a strong hatred towards them for killing your friend. That's pretty much the best way I can describe it for you as to why someone would do something like this.

i dont judge the guy, i just scared of the reaction of some people who feel he was somehow justified because he was stressed in combat zone and he was a soldier serving his country..

i think these people missed the point.. such behaviour is UNACCEPTABLE and it applied to all sides.. what do you think these people who justified this marine's behaviour will say if they saw taliban fighters urinating on american soldier's corpses ? im sure they wont try to 'justify' the taliban behaviour because it is EQUALLY DEPLORABLE..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join