It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack the Giant Slayer (intro sequence)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
chopping down the JACK THE GIANT SLAYER movie
..well.. just the intro-sequence, which runs about 5~6 minutes

(or) how to make a tinfoil hat, part 4

linked primer material (iron maiden artwork)
WARNING: explicit content (1 or 2 suspect images)

..if you've read the previous articles & followed the other ramblings topics, you'll have no problem with this presentation.. if not, welcome anyway (the series is about various new-age programming, undermining the old world order & establishing the new, etc /insert alex jones rant)

the movie is simply a 'jack & the beanstalk' rendition, which is a rendition of the tower of babel story (and related nephilim material, etc)
first the boring system stuff (source: wiki)

PLOT
In the Kingdom of Cloister, Jack, a young farm boy, is fascinated by the legend of Erik, an ancient king who defeated an army of invading giants from a realm in the sky by controlling them with a magical crown. At the same time, Princess Isabelle becomes fascinated with the same legend.

Ten years later, Jack goes into town to sell his horse to support his uncle's farm. There, Jack spots Isabelle and develops a crush on her after defending her honor from a group of hooligans

there's a bit more going on here with the intro (and that crown) but we'll get to that soon enough..
it's worth mentioning the inclusion of the love-interest(polarity merge) in 'Isabelle' (who also features in the intro) & how it she's introduced (defence/union of female polarity)
~all seemingly formulaic & cliche ..but powerful, significant & sometimes overlooked (see below)

"It’s a very traditional fairytale, probably the most traditional thing I’ve ever done. But it’ll also be a fun twist on the notion of how these tales are told... Fairytales are often borne of socio-political commentary and translated into stories for children. But what if they were based on something that really happened?.. What if we look back at the story that inspired the story that you read to your kids? That’s kind of what this movie’s about." -Bryan Singer, director of Jack the Giant Slayer, about the film

Singer stated that he had to tone down the special effects to keep the film age-appropriate for children. He said, "This movie probably has a bigger on-screen body count than any movie I've done before. It's done in a way that's fun, but it was a challenge to get away with that without it becoming upsetting to people... It was about creating a tone like Raiders of the Lost Ark or Star Wars that allows you to get away with a lot of stuff because it feels like a movie."

(here, and as this unfolds, note the continual references to earlier works; ie 'star wars', the beanstalk story itself, 'the story that inspired the story' (tower of babel) & so on.. encoding)

(another case of; first principle being embraced & expanded)
before we get into the intro, some background info about the process

Screenwriter Darren Lemke first proposed the idea of contemporizing the "Jack and the Beanstalk" fairy tale with CGI in 2005 before the release of other contemporary films based on fairy tales such as Alice in Wonderland (2010), Red Riding Hood (2011) and Snow White and the Huntsman (2012).
Lemke described the script as "a male-oriented story of a boy becoming a man" and drew a parallel between Jack and Luke Skywalker of Star Wars. In January 2009, New Line Cinema hired D. J. Caruso to direct the script, which was subsequently rewritten by Mark Bomback. By August 2009, it was reported that Bryan Singer might be replacing Caruso; this became official in September 2009.
In April 2010, Singer re-teamed with screenwriter Christopher McQuarrie to rework the screenplay. Singer and McQuarrie had previously collaborated on Public Access, The Usual Suspects, Apt Pupil, and Valkyrie. Singer stated, "Chris McQuarrie did a significant re-write for me. He brought a different structure. It was very much a page-one situation; a different storyline. It involved the same characters, but some we juggled around and switched around. He just brought a very different perspective".
McQuarrie's re-write included a deeper back story for the giants and explanation of their relationship with the humans, which Singer considered a "vast improvement"; it also upped the budget. To get the budget back in line, Singer brought in television writer Dan Studney to work on the project.
In May 2010, ReelzChannel reported that production of the film would be delayed until February 2011. The report cited Singer's interest in being able to pre-visualize scenes with the digital giants in-camera with the live-action actors (a la James Cameron's Avatar) and the need for more time to work out the complex process as reasons for the delay.

(and a curious fragment..)

Principal photography began on April 12, 2011, in the British countryside. In May 2011, production moved to Somerset, England for two weeks with filming scheduled in Wells, Cheddar and secret locations in the county including scenes filmed at Wells Cathedral. Also in May, scenes were shot at Puzzlewood in the Forest of Dean near Coleford, Gloucestershire. Puzzlewood, which features unusual tree and rock formations, has previously been used for filming of the BBC TV series Doctor Who and Merlin. The same forest is said to have inspired J. R. R. Tolkien to write The Hobbit. Later that month, filming took place at Norwich Cathedral in Norwich, Norfolk.

(about "encoding".. a review here)

Justin Chang of Variety said, "Jack the Giant Slayer feels, unsurprisingly, like an attempt to cash in on a trend, recycling storybook characters, situations and battle sequences to mechanical and wearyingly predictable effect."

before getting into the intro there's something worth mentioning about the movie-house introduction sequences (splash screens)
..they all use "light"
(might be worth clicking here, X-factor; light coming to earth video presentation)

a group of zombies shuffle past another light sequence and assemble into what seems to be a kind of police line-up

bad hat: negative crown(thinking process)
..this is the max. post limit now, so the OP can be the intro to the intro

WARNING

-embedded sexual images
-ewan mcgregor
The film's special effects were completed by seven different visual effects houses: Digital Domain, Giant Studios, The Third Floor, MPC, Soho VFX, Rodeo FX and Hatch Productions (too many fingers in the pie)
edit on 14-8-2014 by UNIT76 because: >_< typo (baT hat)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
(continued from above)
the movie begins.. using light & shadow

a small boy is reciting a (bedtime) story.. "fe, fi, fo, fum.. ask not where the thunder comes" (as this childs tale of woe unfolds, it presents a certain outdated school of thought; "don't ask questions")
the scene pans across various worldly artifacts as we hear about monsters in a land called albion

the patriach (dad) enters, note the shadow cast over the boy (& other symbolism here)

the father (ideology) is presented (associated) under a worn-out, old archway

the 'dad' enters & they interact (note symbolism presented in background)

the child explains how "mother said the thunder was caused by.." (referencing the underground stream/female teaching)

as they discuss "thunder & giants", dad moves in close (light/knowledge at top of window/beanstalk)

the kid reaches for the book under the pillow (..those female teachings)

"tell me the story again.."

"the monks were trying to find God with magic seeds"

(the narration continues: so they) "grew a pathway blah blah"

"but when they came to what they thought was heaven's gate.."

"..they met with a terrible, grisly fate"

(And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven)

"a bridge now for them, to the world of men.."

"..and a plague of giants descends"

(the giants interact with attack mankind)

littlefinger: the narrator continues: "taking a que from the riches of kings.."

"..they acquired a taste for acquiring things"

(the symbolism conveys the attack is physical, psychological, spiritual in nature)

(the giant completely 'replaces' the old human order here)

"but the one thing that caused them to lose all control.."

"..was a taste for the mankind, blood, bones & all" (devours audience, as seen in deathly hallows)

(the movie shifts to the bedroom scene of a little girl & her mother..)

girl: "well, that's disgusting"
mom: "too scary, isobelle?" (she then mentions a two-headed giant)
(note all the constant background imagery)
girl: "it's just a story"
mom: "..is it?"
(the mom-lady picks up the narration & introduction)
"king Erik had the monks return to dark arts.."

"..to find some way to rule giant hearts"

"so they melted one down, mixed in magic & more.."

"..and they crafted a crown unlike any before"

(this is only about 3 mins, 20 secs into the movie..)

the movie/intro flashes back to the boy & father now (and jumps between them now)

boy: "this is my favorite part" (wielding a crucifix wooden doll)

(this "crown" allows the human king to rule the giants)

(the giants apparently bow down & acknowledge this new rule)

(i'll pick up on the narration again) "he sent them back to the place of their birth.."

(above: the moon passes behind the king in this sequence, didn't capture that)
"..their home now a prison between heaven & earth"

"erik severed the link between giants & men.."

(kaboom)
"..and peace returned to his kingdom again"

"the mystical relics were all that remained.."

"..safe with erik through the years that he reigned"

"and when the time came at last for king erik to sleep.."

"..he took crown & seed on him for permanent keep"

"and as the kings bones slowly crumbled away..." (decaying belief system)

(flash to scene w/ boy holding onto decaying belief system crucifix-doll)
"...truth became legend"

boy: (holding doll) "or so people say" (next to papa w/ encoded bean-window)

(not seen: embedded 'black' crucifix seen during lightning flash)

boy: "what will happen when the giants come back?"

dad: "they won't, son"
boy: "..but what if they do!?" (insistent)

dad: (in front of bean-window, grabs crucifix-doll & jokes) "..i guess the guardians will have to cut them down to size"

boy: "..i want to be a guardian"
dad: "nah, blah blah, ya hafta be noble, we're born in dust & sweat" (tussles hair)
dad: "..it's only a story, it's not real"
boy: "king erik was real.."
(scene shifts back to girls room w/ her mom.. we're almost done here..)

(euclid, we have a problem)
it might be worth mentioning how the 'mom' (female teaching) is the opposite of the dads message, the mom here encourages the child (her daughter) in these pursuits "i want you to have adventures, they'll make you a better queen" (power, to make the world a better place)

girl: "..how?"
mom: "because you'll get to see how the world works"

(nite nite /fadeout with candle scene a la the hobbit & many other intro's)

(back to father & son)

boy: "father, how do you know the giants aren't real?"
dad: (leaving the room, standing in worn-out archway) "..i don't"

(door closes, boy goes back to the book)

"jealous eyes looking down on Albion..."
(continued, hehe, couldn't fit the final few bits)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
(continued.. slightly)

"there will come a day.." (metalworking scene)

"..when giants return and giants stay"

"to wage a war & this time win"

"and eat the last of erik's kin"

(the movie title emerges from the eye of the giant)

..a 6 minute & 20 second assault to the senses

so much embedded content, so little time..

at the end of the movie, modern day beantown england is seen

/shrugs

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
That was a hell of a lot work S&F for the effort put in
Respect

If I may ? The official trailers......................Let's see what ATS picks up on

Cody

edit on 14/8/14 by cody599 because: Crap at typing

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I thought this movie was out last year? I rented it on VOD
Or is this a sequel?
It was a good movie

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This movie was horrendous. The CGI is piss-poor, the acting is laughable, the characters are shallow, the plot feels forced. I think you're reading a little too much into it. It should be a crime to make such an awful film.

You're also drawing triangles everywhere. You're seeing triangles where there are no triangles. Not everything is a triangle. Naturally, if you have a 3 dimensional rendition of something, you're going to have perspective points. If you trace out said perspective points, you're going to get a triangle because 2 lines are going to meet at an endpoint. Woopedi-flipping-do. A triangle! Oh no! So creeeeeepy!!!! So occult!!!!!!
edit on 14-8-2014 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

That was a hell of a lot work S&F for the effort put in

thanks, you guys & gals are worth it
(..screwed up royally & 'accidentally' lost the first draught, had to do the OP all over again)

..kinda amazing what can be dredged out of 5-6 minutes? ..i'll never interact with an old person anyone the same way again O_o

..i kinda liked it too, violet

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DestroyDestroyDestroy

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

Ultimately, that cannonball phallic symbol in combination with DestroyDestroyDestroy adds more to my inquiry into "sex magick" and the "demiurge" than some of the other stuff. But taken all together it is much food for thought. Thanks.

I did not know that Bryan Singer directed Jack the Giant Slayer. I did happen to see this one in theaters in 3D. It could almost have been made into 2 separate movies, or about 1 and a half, but it was compressed into just the one. My favorite part and what I remember the most was the young male actor. If what is said about Singer is true, then...

Nevermind, that's partially off-topic. I got a warning from ATS staff recently for being vulgar about gay sex stuff. hahahaha

So anyways, my overall impression at this moment of your general thesis on this edition of the Tin Foil Hat chronicles is that Bryan Singer and company (Bad Hat Harry) are in fact into the occult, particularly Satanism. They have crafted subliminal messages into this movie to evoke specific mythological/archetypal energies within people, responding to their own male/female polarities and belief systems. I realize it has a more in-depth story based on ancient mythology, but the intentions for a modern movie-going audience, I assume, would be to empower lustful drives and energies and disempower archaic moral foundations from 'decaying belief systems'. Sex Sex Sex - but if that is the case, I don't necessarily see how that is a "bad" thing.

edit on 2014-08-15T03:06:14-05:002014Fri, 15 Aug 2014 03:06:14 -050014am06Fri, 15 Aug 2014 03:06:14 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Something more applicable: an excerpt from 'MindWar':

3. Liminal Involuntary Psycontrol (LIPC) a. The Influence Continuum The primary vehicle for liminal IPC (LIPC) is the Influence Continuum (described in #A. 6 above), which supersedes the old Black/ Grey/ White propaganda methodology and model. A tailored Influence Continuum may be directed towards either the situation participants themselves or other individuals or groups who can influence those participants in the desired direction. Normally the least forceful of the Continuum stages necessary to achieve cooperative stabilization will be employed, and the LIPC component of the MW campaign coordinated with the others towards the common, immediate goal of the áristos.

MW LIPC is effective because it first identifies the governing thought patterns, then stimulates individuals’ core reality-lenses to interpret them in the desired way. The next evolution in LIPC will be to electronically map thought patterns which have the same impact among all humans sharing them, and to artificially generate and transmit them to target groups through electronic media.

Aquino, Michael (2013-07-30). MindWar (Kindle Locations 786-789). CreateSpace. Kindle Edition.

Some 2.0 edition dual-wielding weapon skills?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

well, i hoped he might return & 'read something into' the picture response...
(as for those 'triangles' i drew everywhere, all one has to do is watch the movie & see 'em for themselves.. & please do note, potential reader, there are 2 'comparison' (untouched) sections above; one says "decide for yourself", the other was a comparison from the movie 'Coraline' ..there's also a pic of the well-known 'lion king' embedded SEX visual)

been preparing material for the other topic (deception) had to dump the giant-slayer material first (unable to edit posts older than 1 hour) that pink-floyd prism pic (dispersal of first-principle) is bound to get a lot of airtime as all this unfolds

Bryan Singer and company (Bad Hat Harry) are in fact into the occult, particularly Satanism. They have crafted subliminal messages into this movie to evoke specific mythological/archetypal energies within people, responding to their own male/female polarities and belief systems.

(further digging required here)
a certain unit was brought in to retool (pun intended) the original script

Singer stated, "Chris McQuarrie did a significant re-write for me. He brought a different structure. It was very much a page-one situation; a different storyline. It involved the same characters, but some we juggled around and switched around. He just brought a very different perspective". McQuarrie's re-write included a deeper back story for the giants and explanation of their relationship with the humans, which Singer considered a "vast improvement"

..birds of a feather
then there was those 7 SFX companies... exactly which individuals fingerprints are on that embedded content.. unknown.. but there is audio & visual layering (hence more than one sticky finger at work here)

The film's special effects were completed by seven different visual effects houses: Digital Domain, Giant Studios, The Third Floor, MPC, Soho VFX, Rodeo FX and Hatch Productions (too many fingers in the pie)

like those backup dancers of various music acts who sport occult-themed T-shirts & so on, i believe they all hold varying degrees of the same belief system

I realize it has a more in-depth story based on ancient mythology, but the intentions for a modern movie-going audience, I assume, would be to empower lustful drives and energies and disempower archaic moral foundations from 'decaying belief systems'. Sex Sex Sex - but if that is the case, I don't necessarily see how that is a "bad" thing.

it's that "crafting a crown, unlike any before" that does the most damage (afaic)

the embedded SEX words seemed to be associated with the beanstalk sequences (genetic pathway)
all this stuff was subliminal by definition, it was all meant to be directly shot into our subconscious
(without us even having a thought or conversation on it, like we do now..)
..the attack on the 'foundation' again
that's probably why satanist, provocateur & misanthrope Mr. Aquino seems to be getting a woody about The next evolution in LIPC (that) will be (able) to electronically map thought patterns which have the same impact among all humans sharing them, and to artificially generate and transmit them to target groups through electronic media.
(i think brzinski & others have mentioned all this too, probably based off something they stole from tesla long ago)

/now bring on the plethora of robin williams movies (RIP T.S. Garp)

mom: "too scary, isobelle?" (she then mentions a two-headed giant)

"associated" material
edit on 16-8-2014 by UNIT76 because: ..tentacles

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Sowing the seeds of destruction, imbalancing the polarities so that those effected/infected cannot be saved - or rewiring the polarities to support the germination phase of a new world religion, namely one Luciferian in nature. I assume that in the destruction phase of old paradigms and religions, the stereotype of lust, rape, bloodletting and sacrifice of Satanism is actually genuine. However, in the future I also assume that it will be a bit more loving and bright once the dust settles. Perhaps there are those that wish for things to always be sinister, I am not sure! Curiouser and curiouser...

(i think brzinski & others have mentioned all this too, probably based off something they stole from tesla long ago)

/now bring on the plethora of robin williams movies

What Dreams May Come

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

nice pic

"social engineering"
(that chrysalis procedure you mentioned here)
(seeya there sometime in future)
the thing is.. we can all see now how it's artificial (that is to say, human driven, not natural)
/goes looking for that pink-floyd "prism" pic once more
(repeating layers a little)
..it gets better from here (these are the layers of doom porn that hafta be busted through) but we'll pick up on it another time (possibly in several topics, hehe) ~it's just boring stuff
morals, values, 'goodness' (aka the foundation)

(i was unclear on this before, sorry)

I realize it has a more in-depth story based on ancient mythology, but the intentions for a modern movie-going audience, I assume, would be to empower lustful drives and energies and disempower archaic moral foundations from 'decaying belief systems'. Sex Sex Sex - but if that is the case, I don't necessarily see how that is a "bad" thing.

the archaic moral foundation is (our) sarcastic reference to (and understanding of) bible/jesus foundation (the wise & foolish builders)
that's the 'decaying belief system' (more sarcasm) the little kid holds onto (the *crucifix* doll)
(the movie made sure to express all that visually also, with crossfading scenes)
the sarcasm is probably there to deal with the ambiguity of how the associated symbolism jesus is presented both in the movie & in the real world (by people who obviously don't seem to care for it (the associated symbolism, what it represents, etc) jesus

..how does one say this?
JESUS = LOVE?
the 'sex sex sex' parts have nothing to do with any of that, that's all from the guys who make the movie (well.. that's not quite right) because what they do & where they insert (rimshot) the offending material (all those sex's around that genetic beanstalk) has its purpose in undermining that 'archaic' foundation also (ditto the way they associate papa w/ the old wooden door/arch)

it goes even deeper than that (as you know) because not a lot of people even *consciously* know & understand what all that symbolism means in the first place (*cough* all this stuff was subliminal by definition, it was all meant to be directly shot into our subconscious)
and that's the McFascinating part about all this (slurps lima beans) ...how they're just chattin' away with our little control-tower units without us even McKnowing

well.. if i'm following some of this.. that Aquino guy wrote (co-wrote?) MindWar? (..priceless)
makes as much sense to me as Dr. Richard Allen Miller (the crowley fanboy) proudly admitting to co/authoring the terrorists cookbook aka jolly-roger cookbook aka anarchists handguide (etc)
...all under the guise of *empowerment* (and anti-establishment, ta boot)
*cough* controlled opposition
some folks are allowed to shill sound-off on certain things.. as long as they do it in a certain way.. meanwhile, there's many a unit w/ missing fingers, criminal records, head full of bad memories *because* of those books..
(something interesting just came up there too, "morals"...)
(more layer repeating, sry..)

..and now for something potentially useful

in the future I also assume that it will be a bit more loving and bright once the dust settles. Perhaps there are those that wish for things to always be sinister, I am not sure! Curiouser and curiouser...

as one goes into all this (curiouser & curiouser.. we know what that did to shrodinger's cat)
and the "this" equates to "empowerment" in the world (lulz, else why even seek knowledge ...knowledge=power)
(..and power corrupts)

if they listen to that little cricket chirping away up in the control tower..
(and act on it) ..it will keep them out of trouble

(so who's ready for an Amish night on the town?)

(this is all heading in the direction of the deception topic, there will be a presentation in there one day soon..ish)
thanks again for getting us here, just about everything can be tied together now (through various topics) there is just a little little more to say about the foundation & its enemies..
awesome catch w/ the robin williams thing
have yourself a great morning, afternoon & goodnight
(edit) oh, uhh.. aladdin & good will hunting were on tonight (i'm hoping they screen garp late one night)
..kinda funny 'coz most of will's problem was the sun & moon encoding (orphan)
edit on 16-8-2014 by UNIT76 because: happy hunting to all

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

the offending material (all those sex's around that genetic beanstalk) has its purpose in undermining that 'archaic' foundation also (ditto the way they associate papa w/ the old wooden door/arch)

+

and that's the McFascinating part about all this (slurps lima beans) ...how they're just chattin' away with our little control-tower units without us even McKnowing

This recent scientific discovery came to mind: www.sciencedaily.com...

Westwood examined the relationship between a parasitic plant, dodder, and two host plants, Arabidopsis and tomatoes. In order to suck the moisture and nutrients out of the host plants, dodder uses an appendage called a haustorium to penetrate the plant. Westwood has previously broken new ground when he found that during this parasitic interaction, there is a transport of RNA between the two species. RNA translates information passed down from DNA, which is an organism's blueprint.

His new work expands this scope of this exchange and examines the mRNA, or messenger RNA, which sends messages within cells telling them which actions to take, such as which proteins to code. It was thought that mRNA was very fragile and short-lived, so transferring it between species was unimaginable.

But Westwood found that during this parasitic relationship, thousands upon thousands of mRNA molecules were being exchanged between both plants, creating this open dialogue between the species that allows them to freely communicate.

Through this exchange, the parasitic plants may be dictating what the host plant should do, such as lowering its defenses so that the parasitic plant can more easily attack it. Westwood's next project is aimed at finding out exactly what the mRNA are saying.

edit on 2014-08-16T22:23:32-05:002014Sat, 16 Aug 2014 22:23:32 -050032pm23Sat, 16 Aug 2014 22:23:32 -050000 by corsair00 because: 01010011 01100101 01111000 00100000 01010011 01100101 01111000 00100000 01010011 01100101 01111000 00100000 01000100 01100101 01110011 01110100 01110010 01101111 01111001 00100000 01000100 01100101 01110011 01110100 01110010 01101111 01111001 00100000 01000100 01100101 01110011 01110100 01110010 01101111 01111001

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

..hear that

(as above, so below)
you were here
i was there
(eventually we'll meet up somewhere in the middle)

..that 'woodpecker signal'

compare this to this

according to a small old newspaper filler article, "the australian military have been 'detecting' these mystery signals for decades, unable to deduce their meaning" /eyeroll

011001010111100001100001011000110111010001101100011110010010111000101110001000000111001001100101011100000110010101100001011101000010000001110 100011010000110010100100000011011000110100101100101001000000111010101101110011101000110100101101100001000000111010001101000011001010010000001110011011 101000111010101110000011010010110010001100101011100110111010000100000011100000110010101110010011100110110111101101110001000000110011101100101011101000 1110011001000000110100101110100

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Excerpt from 'True Hallucinations' by Terence McKenna

The diffraction of light that occurs in natural phenomena such as rainbows, peacock feathers, certain insects, and the colors that appear on the surfaces of some metals during heating are persistent motifs within a particular stage of the alchemical opus. The cauda pavonis (the peacock's tail) is the brief stage that heralds the final whitening; by exotic intuition I "knew" that the ocurrence of such iridescence in nature indicated the presence of tryptamine-related compounds. Going further, I "knew" that the New World butterfly genus Morphoea, which is characterized by a large wing area usually entirely expressed in blue iridescence, would be an ideal group upon which to conduct research to illuminate this unstudied field.

I "knew" that the enzymes active in insect metamorphosis received molecular tuning and control through resonation induced by the harmonic strum of those forest insects with psychoactive tryptamine in their bodies. The tryptamine acted for them as an antenna to the electron spin resonance signal of the collective DNA, just as it did for us in the experiment. This signal is somehow keeping the entire class Insecta keyed into a point of stable equilibrium in the evolutionary stream. This odd notion explained the remarkable durability of insect adaptation, which, it is true, stabilized its basic evolutionary strategy some hundreds of millions of years ago. Such improbable insights into nature were delivered quite conversationally by the voice in my mind.

The Source Field Investigations (by David Wilcock)

The Source Field Investigations reveals groundbreaking new scientific research proving that the pineal gland is lined with cells that function just like the rods and cones in the retina of the eye.

Electrically, the pineal gland is wired into the brain just like the eye, via a “phototransduction cascade.” Some scientists have concluded there may be photons releasing inside the pineal gland that are picked up much like the eye, but they don’t understand how this could happen.

We do know the pineal gland is filled with a watery fluid that has tiny crystals floating around in it, including calcite and, quite possibly, '___'.

When '___' is synthesized in a laboratory and chipped out of its container, it emits massive bursts of colored light in a “piezochromatic” effect. This suggests that the crystals in the pineal gland could be expanding and contracting, and releasing visible photons, in a manner not unlike the function of a crystal radio.

Chinese scientists discovered that when a trained remote viewer accurately described a target inside a light-shielded room, up to 15,000 photons appeared.

Many people report seeing a “silver cord” between their physical body and “astral body” when having an out-of-body experience – and this cord seems to be anchored into the forehead.

It is possible that the “silver cord” is actually a sort of Einstein-Rosen bridge or ‘stargate’ that connects the physical and astral bodies. Photons detected by the astral body travel through the cord and vibrate crystals in the pineal gland, releasing full-color images that the retinal tissue then sends into the brain.

Many different ancient cultures placed huge importance on the pineal gland, using symbolism such as the pinecone to tell the story.

It may well be that the fleeting visual images we see in our “imagination,” or when “daydreaming,” are in fact direct perceptions of the Source Field via our astral bodies.

The ancient traditions strongly encouraged us to strengthen this perceptive system so we may become far more aware of who and what we really are.

WHY DO YOU THINK HUMANITY IS LIVING IN A LUCID DREAM?

Quantum mechanics seems to be caused by harmonic vibrations rather than ‘particles’. The Source Field appears to be a fluidlike energy field, all throughout the Universe, that powers gravity, time and electromagnetic energy.

Dr. Hans Jenny vibrated fluids with tiny particles floating in them and saw beautiful geometric patterns appear. Physical matter forms out of the Source Field this way – as concluded by Dr. Robert Moon, one of the original Manhattan Project researchers, beginning in 1986. All the mysteries of quantum mechanics could be solved by harmonic geometry.

This same geometry appears in the structure and function of the DNA molecule, as well as in the shape of the continents, undersea volcanic ranges and largest mountain ranges here on Earth.

It also is responsible for the exact spacing between the planets in the Solar System, the organization of massive ‘superclusters’ of galaxies, and even the locations of gas and dust at the farthest reaches of the Cosmos.

If physical matter is nothing more than a geometric vibration within the Source Field, that suggests it may not be as ‘solid’ as we think.

Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime

Dreaming stories vary throughout Australia, with variations on the same theme. For example, the story of how the birds got their colors is different in New South Wales and in Western Australia. Stories cover many themes and topics, as there are stories about creation of sacred places, land, people, animals and plants, law and custom. It is a complex network of knowledge, faith, and practices that derive from stories of creation. It pervades and informs all spiritual and physical aspects of an indigenous Australian's life.

They believe that every person essentially exists eternally in the Dreaming. This eternal part existed before the life of the individual begins, and continues to exist when the life of the individual ends. Both before and after life, it is believed that this spirit-child exists in the Dreaming and is only initiated into life by being born through a mother. The spirit of the child is culturally understood to enter the developing fetus during the fifth month of pregnancy.

edit on 2014-08-18T03:15:49-05:002014Mon, 18 Aug 2014 03:15:49 -050049am15Mon, 18 Aug 2014 03:15:49 -050000 by corsair00 because: DreaMTime

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Russian DNA Discoveries Explain Human 'Paranormal' Events

Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered "junk DNA."

The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore that 90% of "junk DNA." Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary!

According to there findings, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code - especially in the apparent "useless" 90% - follows the same rules as all our human languages.

To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. Therefore, human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. In brief the bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like a holographic computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray which influenced DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself.

Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) is of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This, too, was experimentally proven!

Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies (sound) are being used. This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language.

While western researchers cut single genes from DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically created devices that influence cellular metabolism through modulated radio and light frequencies, thus repairing genetic defects.

They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns! This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA.

This represents an unbelievable, world-transforming revolution and sensation: by simply applying vibration (sound frequencies) and language instead of the archaic cutting-out procedure!

This experiment points to the immense power of wave genetics, which obviously has a greater influence on the formation of organisms than the biochemical processes of alkaline sequences.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
(gen 16:8) where did you come from? and where will you go?

david wilcock
blurb: David Wilcock is a New Age lecturer, author, and filmmaker based in Los Angeles, ... Wilcock co-authored (along with Wynn Free) the book The Reincarnation of *snip*
(i've got lots of his material, and many others)

rebuilding babylon
And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
(birds = souls)

1The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
2Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher, vanity of vanities! All is vanity.
3What does man gain by all the toil at which he toils under the sun?
4A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains forever.
5The sun rises, and the sun goes down, and hastens to the place where it rises.
6The wind blows to the south and goes around to the north; around and around goes the wind, and on its circuits the wind returns.
7All streams run to the sea, but the sea is not full; to the place where the streams flow, there they flow again.
8All things are full of weariness; a man cannot utter it; the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
9What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun.
10Is there a thing of which it is said, “See, this is new”? It has been already in the ages before us.

(parallel story-telling)
***yezidi 'peacock' God (& assoc. 'stargate' mythos)
***7 rishi's (divine rays) (...blavatsky, theosophical society, etc)
***7 spirits of God (book of revelation, etc)

"For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah"
"When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah's day"
(many of those ancient remnant structures, some submerged by oceans now, are the leftovers from these days)
the modern day sorcerers are trying to rebuild the ancient empire
(yes.. it kinda 'functions' in the way they're claiming.. all that geometry matching up, ley-lines, pyramid initiations, etc.. but we're not supposed to build these various towers to get into heaven, anyone who's ever had an ant-farm knows why)

the days of Noah
(eg 1)
And Zillah, she also bare Tubal-cain, an instructor of every artificer in brass and iron (adv. metalworking)

(prologue)
Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over
(but) (Gen 11+)
1And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
2And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
3And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
4And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
6And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
8So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
9Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

(another attempt..)
Nebuchadnezzar's Golden Image
1Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, the height of which was sixty cubits and its width six cubits; he set it up on the plain of Dura in the province of Babylon. 2Then Nebuchadnezzar the king sent word to assemble the satraps, the prefects and the governors, the counselors, the treasurers, the judges, the magistrates and all the rulers of the provinces to come to the dedication of the image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up.…

Daniel 3:1, "King Nebuchadnezzar made an image, &c. and set it up", , "in the valley of generation", in the province of Babylon, which is the valley spoken of in Genesis 11:2 what therefore they could not do, he attempted to do

(just laying down some foundation first, if you can decode all the symbolism here, it's kinda already done its job)
do we need 'technology' to reach God?

math, geometry, waveforms

Therefore, human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

"The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life"
and God said "let there be...." (and it was so)
"draws out their host by number"

"But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons"
"For false Messiahs will arise and Prophets of lies, and they will give great signs so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect."
(australian aboriginal 'wandjina' spirits)

(crowley's 'Lam')

silver cord

silver cord
…5Furthermore, men are afraid of a high place and of terrors on the road; the almond tree blossoms, the grasshopper drags himself along, and the caperberry is ineffective. For man goes to his eternal home while mourners go about in the street. 6Remember Him before the silver cord is broken and the golden bowl is crushed, the pitcher by the well is shattered and the wheel at the cistern is crushed; 7then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it.…

got some interesting diagrams of whale-sonar, shark electromag-sensing, etc (not uploaded)
(btw, look at the very first living things God supposedly 'creates')
Gen 1:21 "And God created great whales"

It also is responsible for the exact spacing between the planets in the Solar System, the organization of massive ‘superclusters’ of galaxies, and even the locations of gas and dust at the farthest reaches of the Cosmos.

note: the first thing(s) existing (without having been 'created') is/are...
Gen 1:2 And the Spirit of God (face of) was hovering over the face of the waters. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the (face of) the deep
6Then God said, "Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters." 7God made the expanse, and separated the waters which were below the expanse from the waters which were above the expanse; and it was so.…
(that's not creation of earth & sky, that's an entire cosmology, formation of the universe)

everything these devil-folks come out with can be found in the bible too…

20No, but I say that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to God; and I do not want you to become sharers in demons. 21You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The Problem with Black and White

Generally speaking, you are either a Republican or Democrat, a Calvinist or Arminian, you either believe we are shaped by nature or nurture, you either like Neil Diamond or you don’t, and even as you read this, you either agree with the statements I just made or you disagree. We think Fox News is brainwashing or truth-telling, we are Democratic or Marxists, evolutionists or creationists. There is either right or wrong, good or bad, beautiful or profane, right?

Such thinking wouldn’t make it through the door of an undergraduate course in logic, yet it’s commonplace in our arguments. And it’s a problem. Black-and-white, either-or thinking polarizes people and stunts progressive thought. Moreover, we begin to believe whatever thought-camp we subscribe to is morally good and the other morally bad, thus demonizing a threatening position, further stunting our ability to think and find truth. Instead, we are armed with ammo from the 24-hour news cycle that helps us defend our identities rather than search for truth.

It’s true that humans have a need to categorize their thoughts in order to make sense of the world, and yet few of us would realize our categories are largely utilitarian, based loosely in fact and largely in fantasy. Austin Cline suggests that when we fall victim to black-and-white thinking, we reduce an endless spectrum of possibilities to the two most extreme positions. In short, we're saying that home is either north or south, when home may indeed be southeast or northwest, or in some cases both, depending on the necessary route. Black-and-white thinking is attractive because it’s reductionistic and it simplifies everything so we don’t really have to comprehend. It allows us to feel intelligent without understanding, and once we are intelligent, we feel superior. People who don’t agree with us are just dumb.

What about you? Do you think in black and white? Is an action either right or wrong? Are you either a creationist or an evolutionist, a liberal or a conservative?

Here are a few ways I’ve had to train myself to not think in black and white. And it’s been one of the hardest thing I’ve had to do:

1. Disengage your ego from your ideas: Our ideas aren’t really ours, they are just ideas. They may be true ideas, which makes them important, but they aren’t our true ideas, and people should have the free will to either agree with them or not. It is very difficult to be honest with ourselves about whether our egos are involved, but it’s the territory of a better thinker.

2. Understand there is much you don’t understand: We begin to think in black and white when we assume we know everything. But this is an illogical assumption. Especially if we are young. Those who think in black and white and defend their camps will have a hard time engaging new and valuable information because they have already built their home halfway across the desert. Admitting something else is true means admitting we were wrong, and that’s a very difficult thing to do.

3. Walk away from black-and-white conversations: When the conversation becomes about defending one's identity, it’s time to politely move on. If the conversation is calm, and nobody is defending their ego, you’d be amazed at what information unfolds in the discussion. (I often respond to comments on my blog, but I won’t get into black-and-white arguments for this very reason. These discussions go nowhere and don’t help me find truth.) Winston Churchill said it this way: “A fanatic is someone who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject.”

Use these phrases often: "At this point," "I’ve come to believe" or "I’ll never stop learning, but I’m attracted to the idea that …" Some will read these statements as weak, and wonder at what point we should take a stand, but I see these as strong and humble statements. When you make statements like this, your listener hears that you are objective and have sought truth. You are, as such, thought of as more trustworthy, and your argument is given more weight.

Though I hope it’s obvious that I do believe some things are black and white, people may still chime in believing I don’t. I consider this to be an obvious fact. Murdering an innocent person, for instance, is always wrong. Killing somebody, however, is not always wrong. Some actions are right or wrong depending on context. This would be considered a gray area.

Still others may defend the Bible as a “black-and-white” document. While I understand that position, it doesn’t seem like the Bible is attempting to present a comprehensive moral code. I know many will disagree, but I only question this because as you read it, that’s not what any of the authors seem to have had in mind, so I wonder why God would create a comprehensive moral code in historical narrative, poetry, opera, epistles and prophesy, and rarely stop to actually deliver a comprehensive moral code in an obvious way. Perhaps God likes delivering ideas in puzzles?

Now others will read that and think I don’t believe in black-and-white truth, right or wrong, or morality, but that’s not what I’m saying at all. And any thought that I meant that is further proof of our inability to think in either/or dynamics. If you’d like to read more about this, please read G.K. Chesterton’s Orthodoxy. It’s a terrific book and a wonderful Christian apologetic for our day. Chesterton asserts that mathematicians go mad, not poets, because mathematicians try to build a bridge across the infinite, and poets simply swim in the sea. Is there right and wrong, absolute truth and so forth? Absolutely. But is life complex? Absolutely. Are there gray areas in life? Yes, there are. At least this is what I’ve come to believe.

Do you absolutely agree or disagree? Did your mind automatically find a polar opposite perspective? Why did your mind do that? How was it trained to do that?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

..that would make me a bible-nut then

there's lots of stuff i could do with that text
(and probably will in a day or two..)
but all i have to do is ask...
..how did you fare in the test?
FOX NEWS; brainwashing or truth-telling?

<<   2 >>

join