It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BIS is going to sacrifice the U.S. dollar in favor of a global currency.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
How do we know they don't control Russia or China. Even if you dismiss what I've posted. Russia and China's central banks still are members of BIS and China has a member in the board of directors.

First I apologize if I am little headstrong, just that I am passionate about my beliefs/knowledge, I'll try to keep it smooth.

I already explained to you that BIS is like western PayPal, you gotta work with BIS to get paid for trade man, and see post just before this one.

Proof that China and Russia are not controlled by western central bankers is this :

Taiwan would have been allowed to separate by now.
Ukraine would have already been part of NATO
China would not have cut 99% of US bond buying. Japan being under control of American FED continues to buy US bonds, see the difference.

I honestly could go on and on
edit on 15-8-2014 by FootBig because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2014 by FootBig because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cynic
Once oil begins to be priced in a currency other than the USD, two things will happen:

1) Eastern Government reserves of USD will be dumped overnight causing a worldwide depression.

2) The US will start a major war, which could easily spread to the rest of the globe to bolster its economy. This will be vain and fruitless attempt to spend its way out of the problem and re-assert its dominance as the reserve currency of the global market place.

If and when this happens, bend over and kiss your assets goodbye. The only thing that will be of value is food, water and bullets for you rifle or buckshot for your 12 gauge.

Crude...but accurate assessment, I would add that US government is perfectly capable of starting a war by deceit long before anything happens

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Up to date list.

And interesting is most current and recent military actions are in non-member countries !!!

( Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Libya, etc. etc. )

( Africa Nations etc. etc. )

BIS is also at the same time PAYPAL, sure you can start your won paypal, but western foxes demand you use THEIR PAYPAL to trade with them.

see

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

You are quite correct that whole lot of things can be done without trading for it.

Just that..trading for it, is A LOT easier

You give money, and boom, finished pizza, no need to dice tomato, I agree though, not always a right thing to do.

Would you rather have organic pizza you made, or crap from the store.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I will bet you 100 American dollars you're wrong

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

Empirical evidence shows that actual economists and the Fed have been right, and hyperinflationist conspiracy theorists are wrong. Not only that, but illogical. They start from the premise of banker's control of the world and then believe that the bankers are interested in simultaneously inducing economic collapse and hyperinflation. The two things that bankers HATE HATE HATE are "losing money" and "losing money". And economic collapse == "losing money" and hyperinflation == "losing money".

pure confusion

Have you taken a look at FED or ECB balance sheet, I am not gonna bother going further.

You take few years of QE as economic measure of success and the right plan.

That's like me drinking 1 single lemonade, and feeling good, thinking I cured my cancer too. Phew, not even gonna go into details, I'd rather write a book

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
NWO is nothing but Anglo-American empire. US dollar is a key element to that empire.

Euro and European Union will die much before US dollar.

The Europeans are sleeping and oblivious of the coming storm.

The war is drawing near with perfect certainty. The empire is losing control and it knows it. However the empire is still very powerful as it sits on massive firepower. Off late - the empire has been threatening to destroy the planet if its rule is challenged. Signs of rulers gone crazy.

Will NWO be able to destroy this planet? Its threat is not first time. This has happened on this planet before during Mahabharat war 5300 years before today. However earth was saved at that time and will be saved this time too.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy
I will bet you 100 American dollars you're wrong

100 dollars, shall we exchange our pay pal or bank accounts and put 100 dollars into escrow holdings.

We will bet 100, and pay a fee of 1 k for escrow,

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FootBig

you're right, I should have bet 1$, I could save for a month to cover it
lol

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Revelation 6:5

"When the Lamb broke the third seal, I heard the third living being say, “Come!” I looked up and saw a black horse, and its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice from among the four living beings say, “A loaf of wheat bread or three loaves of barley will cost a day’s pay. And don’t waste the olive oil and wine.”

Just sayin..
edit on 15-8-2014 by ricochetj because: minor edit

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ricochetj

sounds like eventual collapse of the dollar, doesn't it

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Wait what, you think moderators on here are paid to post?

Lol, didn't know that, someone get me a moderator gig..

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Who knows for sure really? Right? lol But it very well could be if there is truth in it. Guess we'll find out eventually. Or never. lol

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FootBig

originally posted by: TheBandit795

You are moderator paid to post, I am not going to now research for 2 hours papers to prove to you that Russia has no decision making authority in BIS and that Russia has payed back everything to IMF.

Oh I didn't know that. I've never gotten a check or a bank transfer. Let me go scream at the admins and quit my current job.

I'll get back to you on the rest.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

A global currency is must if all people of the world have to get proper remuneration for their work. This global currency was gold for the longest time.

The West is now on koolaid that gold is not relevant anymore in light of the great scientific achievements. Unfortunately the science will fail the West soon when it finds that it can no longer rely on its trusted companion.

National currencies are inadequate as global currency as paper currency is inherently subject to manipulation. While gold reserves are also increasing as a result of mining, its availability remains limited thus gold is a fairly stable currency.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join