It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Miley Cyrus the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Miley Cyrus is Marilyn Monroe ??? I'm seriously not seeing it. Monroe knew how to act ... and how to play the game and who the right players were. She was 'in' with both the POTUS and the all-powerful mafia. All Cyrus can do is tweek and stick out her gross coated tongue. I see nothing similar in the two of them.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I presume that is you in the picture you posted? You are beautiful! I can see a whole lot of resemblance as well. Does anyone know if Marilyn had kids that she might have given up for adoption? If so, you could be one.

That is, if you are adopted of course.
edit on 8/14/2014 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Actually, much as I would like that to be me, it was a picture of Marilyn though I do look very like that picture, especially when I was that age, very very similar facial shape, hair, even body shape etc.

People have often told me to stop doing ''that Marilyn voice'', I never knew I did and it wasn't intentional. My voice is rather similar in tone and clarity.

Unless she went into hiding for 10 years and got pregnant, I could be her daughter, I was born in 1971 and she reportedly died in 1962 at 36, which weirdly was the age my dad died.

I do question my supposed parentage though for various reasons, not least due to my type A+ blood group and theirs are both O, two type O cannot make a type A.

I just did some research and Marilyn was AB-, which is the types I was told by my GP when I was pregnant though afterwards was told A+ and the test I did recently said A+.
edit on 14-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Well maybe you are related in some other way. You could have had a birth mother that was a relative of Marilyn and you got the right genetic material to resemble her. I have a nephew that looks so much like my dad did when he was a young man that it's creepy. It sounds like from the blood types you have good reason to question who your parents really are. If I were you I'd do some research.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Not a believer in reincarnation myself, but my understanding is that if you were reincarnated it shows itself in ways other than an uncanny resemblance like a knowledge of details of your past life and other indications that you were once someone else in person. It's more a thing of the personality and soul than a thing of the body because you are talking about person who has migrated into a new body and is a mostly new being but not entirely and it's this last bit, the "not entirely," that affects you if you have been reincarnated.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

What the heck! What facts are the facts to support this theory? Is it because they're both entertainers? Has Miley said something about having been Marilyn in a past life or something?

It's highly doubtful that Miley is a reincarnated Marilyn Monroe.
edit on 14-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It's very possible to maintain looks from past lives. Retaining details only come about if the universe allows you to access them. in many ways you have to question whether or not someone is just psychotically obsessed with someone in the past. If that is the case then they tarnish those philosophies that put proof of reincarnation in a tiny box.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Ehh! My husband hates cats! Loves dogs oh.

The End.
edit on 30-9-2014 by XsweetNspiceyX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: XsweetNspiceyX

My husband loves cats and hates dogs. The end.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Not a believer in reincarnation myself, but my understanding is that if you were reincarnated it shows itself in ways other than an uncanny resemblance like a knowledge of details of your past life and other indications that you were once someone else in person. It's more a thing of the personality and soul than a thing of the body because you are talking about person who has migrated into a new body and is a mostly new being but not entirely and it's this last bit, the "not entirely," that affects you if you have been reincarnated.

Like planetary alignments. The souls of the parents have to closely resemble the souls of the parents of the past life. So the ritual to bring the dead back is in the families. Aswell as the zodiacs.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

A Liger and a Lycan... my mind is blown.

The End.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Many people have said my mom's a pretty spot-on look-alike for Lita Ford. Lita 's still alive & well.
I've been told by many people over the years, husband included, that I'm a dead ringer for Drew Barrymore. Still alive there, too. (and hell no, no pics of moi)

Just because we look like someone, dead or alive, does not mean we are them. Some people have real trouble with that, and blur the lines. It's a delusion at best, considering how many believe they were the same long dead famed individual.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Many people have said my mom's a pretty spot-on look-alike for Lita Ford. Lita 's still alive & well.
I've been told by many people over the years, husband included, that I'm a dead ringer for Drew Barrymore. Still alive there, too. (and hell no, no pics of moi)

Just because we look like someone, dead or alive, does not mean we are them. Some people have real trouble with that, and blur the lines. It's a delusion at best, considering how many believe they were the same long dead famed individual.

Then we must be screaming at ourselves to acknowledge that it's real!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Quite literally the silliest and quite honestly one of the most offensive things written on ATS recently.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

That's what she said!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
No, the similarities are due to the way their programmers or handlers want them to be. Blond, with red lips symbolizing beta programming, etc..

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Emma3

Please educate me more on this topic. What else do you know about these "Masters of Puppets"??

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I've been doing a lot of research on mind control, one of the basic things to know about that is that the programmers deliberately create multiple personalities (hence Multiple Personality Disorder, now known as Dissociative Identity Disorder) in the victim; so that the victim doesn't remember and doesn't know what he/she did or is "programmed" to do, because it's another alter (alternative personality) that does it. The programmers do this through trauma (a trauma so horrible that the victim dissociates) and they program "triggers" (names, dates, key words, sounds, combinations of colors, numbers, etc..); when the person hears/sees the trigger, the personality associated with that specific trauma shows up. There's a lot of black magic involved in all of this, Kabalah, nursery rhymes, Disney movies (but all types of movies, in general). This is done many times in Satanic cults (Satanic Ritual Abuse).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join