It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Miley Cyrus the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

The mouth and nose do have similarities but I would be more interested in similarities in personalities and like style choices.

I am not a huge believer in reincarnation, but if it dies exist and I had to guess, I would have to say I would have been a dressmaker in Victorian England in a past life. I love the clothing for both men and women in that era. In fact, I love all the aesthetic aspects of Victorian times. the culture, not so much.
edit on 14-8-2014 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

I must have been a chimp or a spider monkey in a past life.
I love the idea of reincarnation and If true I want to come back as more animals...maybe a cat (just not the cat Iam cleaning lol) next being human is just a bit too depressing sometimes lol.
edit on 14-8-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I must have been a chimp or a spider monkey in a past life.
I love the idea of reincarnation and If true I want to come back as more animals...maybe a cat (just not the cat Iam cleaning lol) next being human is just a bit too depressing sometimes lol.

After your critisizm of religion and non belief in evolution due to scientific knowledge, see the new evolution thread, you say this??

After all that critisism of people who choose to believe something other than mainstream beliefs?

wow!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Marilyn just turned over in her grave...

Des

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pennydrops

I believe in God just not religion but Buddhism is sort of anti religion.
I can imagine reincarnation I think it is fun.
Oh and Buddhists are among the highest believers in evolution.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Validated reincarnation cases are validated from many things.
Parallels in dates, shared scars, phobias, memories, habits...and best is when those are had long before the person knows any info about said past life. Regression hypnosis, hearing or seeing pictures or places or sounds or smells etc that trigger flashbacks, visiting somewhere and knowing things that can be verified by others especially things not public ally known and so on are utilized in documenting past life verification.

Even then it's not 100%. Nothing is 100%. But those of us who believe in the possibilities, it's what we believe. I have massive parallels with the past lives I know of, even to where my last two lives parallel together and even look like me and each other. And family from both lives intermingled here and there and reunited in this lifetime. I'd go on but this isn't my thread and I don't wish to derail it. Adding to say we don't have to look like a past life persona to be them or not.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9

I happen to believe it's very possible I mean after all some believe I'am the reincarnate of Pamela Courson (Jim Morrison's Lizard Queen). No matter what you think or turns out to be truth may they both live forever.

First, no. Just no.

Second, there are lots of look alikes simultaneously existing. With 7 billion people in the world, it happens.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

lol I met my doppelgänger in France in my twenties we bumped into each other looked at each other and he said something in French I just said "Hiya" and we both went on our way both looking back at each other mouths agasp
Good looking chap he was lol.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I'm always being asked if I'm a twin sister to someone or the other.

Kind of makes me wonder lol. I was adopted so........

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9

I happen to believe it's very possible I mean after all some believe I'am the reincarnate of Pamela Courson (Jim Morrison's Lizard Queen). No matter what you think or turns out to be truth may they both live forever.

Yes, and Hulk Hogan is Jesus.

Seriously.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I always believed that reincarnation was about soul, not looks?

I see no resemblance whatsoever between the lovely Marilyn and Miley… Both had/have personal issues but that’s about it.

Maybe you could tell us more about your belief that you’re Pam’s reincarnation? Have to say with your fair hair you do bear more than a passing resemblance and I love any talk to do with Jim

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

Funnily enough Sarra I remember from your old avatar that you look a little like Pam aswell!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

so if Norma Jean were ever reincarnated, she would automatically be "timeless" just like in her other life?

eta- I don't think it's her because I personally don't think reincarnation would work that way. I think know she would just as likely be an Eskimo in this life as Miley. But I guess that means she could just as likely be Miley...

edit on 8/14/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I think that Miley Cyrus has no where near enough class to be the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe.

Certainly she lacks the talent required to even be compared beside the likes of Monroe.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
No.

Maybe satan or an idiot or just plain not a reincarnation at all.

Silly thread award.

The opinion of a 12 year old boy that just read this thread title:

About Miley Cyrus ''she's gay and she licks hammers''.

Says it all really.
edit on 14-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

"Miley is the smile on every childs face!"

If Miley Cyrus were roll model for every child, the world would end in 1 day or less...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I read a biography of Marilyn Monroe in my 20's. I was living with some other people and they suggested I read it and actually asked me if it was me.

There were so many similarities to the things I read and my own life and certain incidents were uncanny.

I also have a mole exactly in the same place, there was mention of a scar, I have a scar in the same place, I have the same pointed hairline, the same sort of curl in my hair, the same natural colour of hair, a similar arch of the eyebrows and more similarities. I could be her daughter, though I am not suggesting I am anywhere near as beautiful, though even a touch of that beauty would be an honour.

I wouldn't ever presume that I am the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe, though I do admire her talent and beauty. She was also better read and more intelligent than many media reports suggest.

I also agree that Marilyn Monroe had way more class than the norm these days. The celebs of today aren't a patch on her.

edit on 14-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Oh, please!

Marilyn had class.
She was also a better actor and singer.

I read somewhere that there can be up to 6 people in the world who either look like you or very similar to you.
This is completely normal.

(I tried to find the link, but couldn't , sorry.)

If you want to believe you are the reincarnation of a famous person to make you feel better, go ahead.

I'm happy being me.

edit on 14/8/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I don't think it matters what reincarnation you are, all you need to know is that if you are reincarnated again, you will be a lovely person regardless going off the person you are now.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join