It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Army in Ferguson tonight! Sporadic Twitter/Facebook censoring of #Ferguson hashtag

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I wouldn't say 2 cops are much of an addition . Nice loop of the video though

a reply to: SkepticOverlord

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
I'm not sure if the devices are the ADS. Unless they have downsized it a great deal. Maybe an acoustical non-lethal weapon? The commanders in Afghanistan wouldn't use ADS on the Taliban! Was ADS used in Pittsburgh years ago at a G-7 or G-8 convention? If American cops are using it on American citizens, then the time is fast approaching for a revolution against an oppressive, tyrannical government. Here's a link about ADS being rejected for use in Afghanistan.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Not for NYPD
wiki

+9 more 
link   

Kids are chanting "Justice for Mike Brown," and "Justice for you and me," while snipers have rifles pointed at them with police watching through their scopes.

Crazy.

link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

And there is nothing on uk news about this at all

+9 more 
link   
Your right to peacefully assemble is not being denied.

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
As the people are being forced to leave, the police on the loudspeaker is saying, "Your right to peacefully assemble is not being denied."

Complete and utter bullsnip.
Do they really think people will believe that?

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” -Joseph Goebbels

"Whoever can conquer the street will one day conquer the state, for every form of power politics and any dictatorship-run state has its roots in the street.” -Goebbels

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Nice loop of the video though

That's Vine, all we get is six seconds.

link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
a reply to: seeker1963

In my experience, the unarmed crowd always falls to the armed one. Why should i be a provocateur when clearly i was speaking about equal ground. Also, never once did i even hint at violence from the protester's camp.

You were the one who brought up "militia". Forgive me if I assumed otherwise, but perhaps I am just a bit touchy about believing in the Constitution and how those like me have been deemed as terrorists by Homeland Security?

Sorry, but maybe not in your case, but in many others, I have seen that supporting taking our government back and using force to do so is considered an act of "terrorism"!

link   

Is Eric Holder responsible for this police activity?
And by extension Obama?

Remember this in November black Americans.

link   
a reply to: Bassago

Yes, but the first trigger happy cop wasn't surrounded by cameras/reporters, and they have done everything they can to hide the details of the incident. This time around it will get plastered all over if it happens and I think that will be what sets off the powder keg.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Just to add a couple things:

A) Read a blog earlier that mentioned the (military) police had shot tear gas canisters directly at citizens standing in their own yards. [url=http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2014/08/police_in_ferguson_fire_tear_gas_on_protesters_with_hands_up_in_their_own_backyard.php]Link[/ur l]

B) There was, at one point (yesterday I think), a police order to disperse and go home. But reports indicated that the roads were blocked by police, which is reminiscent of (if I recall correctly) a recent G8 or similar summit wherein protesting students were ordered to leave then corralled before being hit with teargas and arrest.

This crap is unacceptable. It's getting out of hand. And people need to stand up and actively respond or they will lose their power.

edit on 13-8-2014 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

Is this when people finally say enough?

I don't think these poor black folk have the means or capability to fight back against this. It looks, smells, and sounds like a police state. This is in podunk Missouri... I was waiting on the Buffalo armored vehicles to roll in freshly painted from Iraq.

V

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Regular police and SWAT-geared police in a McDonalds checking journalist's ID's. Other twitter users are reporting they're trying to get ride of people with cameras.

Someone is handing out masks and water bottles to the protestors.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

This is NOT Police.

This is Military.

Are people still blind?

Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Yeah, I posted the YouTube video of cops walking down a residential street, shooting tear gas into people's yards, last night.

edit on 13-8-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Just talked to a friend in St.Louis.

He says it is all over the local news and most are worried what will happen if the cop is found innocent...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Why does it matter who the journalists are? Is it because they don't want any journalists to report what is actually happening there. Something feels very off about this whole thing.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Good to hear.

I just got back on this site today after several months of intensive film industry work, so I'm a bit behind.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Perhaps you don't recall the last time the cops handed over a city to aaahhh uuummmm oh yeah urbanites(is that PC?), to do as they pleased. It was 1992 in LA, they destroyed south central LA. They were literally dragging people from vehicles and lynching them. It was a national disgrace.

50 dead
4000 injured
1 billion dollars in property damage
Here's some "peaceful protesters" destroying LA.
youtu.be...
A gunfight in the streets of LA
youtu.be...
There's so much more video of it too. Just mayhem and murder in the streets.

Peace comes to LA, huge line to get welfare checks at the post office.
youtu.be...

Is that what you'd prefer they allow in Ferguson? Those people are willing, they clearly don't have jobs if they've got the free time to be up all night looting. They'll burn that whole city down if the cops let em.

edit on 13-8-2014 by hammanderr because: video

edit on 13-8-2014 by hammanderr because: wording

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
Wow, this is really getting out if hand isn't it?

Do you think this will go down as one of those pivotal moments in US history?

Is this when people finally say enough?

Think about what you just said the next time you promote taking away our 2nd Amendment! Because without that, what chance would we have?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire
Yes, the LRAD is the acoustical nasty device that I think they used on protesters in Pittsburgh. I don't think the ADS has been used by these storm troopers on American citizens... yet. Here's another article about ADS. It's a huge device. I'm sure American SWAT would love to use it. www.wired.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join