It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who plays the last of us onlie!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Just started playing multi player on the last of us on PS3 its amazing I never bothered because uncharted multi player was sooo terrible but this is epic none of that cod blasting shiz thers actually some skill to it!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
An amazing multi-player experience, no doubt.

It's a shame you're only getting to it now, though.

I have been playing it since release, and I can tell you that since all the patches, buffs and nerfs, and the addition of new weapons and perks, it plays like a totally different game now. It plays more like COD.

It was amazingly balanced originally.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Psychonautics

Awwww man I bet It was they always ruin things I only got a ps3 this year tho xbox finally gave in I do like battlefield alot better than cod but 4 was well just a mess of an unfinished game so iam done with em was gunna get hardline too not now...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
lol, sounds like fun

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
A reply to: blacktie

I gotta take pooch out brb

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well if you wanna party up and take down some tourists

My tag for ps3 is Killin_On_Empty

I could show you some of my tactics.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

sure, why not

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Il add u now I was just doin really well on a game probs best I done then got kikt not happy

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Av add you I dont have mic yet getting one end of week iam looking for more good online ps3 games if you know eny what else do you play atm?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

As you can see I need training up lol n what are the survivors you collect actually for?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I personally loved the game, as for #1 everywhere you look..... I don't know about that, it runs too linear for me.
I have PS1,2,3 & 4 but usually stick to 3. PS4 is still lacking a bulk of great titles, most of which I've already played out.
I just 100% Skyrim and Fallout 3 is always what I fall back on when I get bored.
Trying to 100% AC Black Flag but can't beat 2 legendary ship challenges(Twins & Ram Happy) to get it at 100%(I really haven't tried all that hard).
I haven't tried LoU online for the reason noted above, Uncharted though an awesome experience was horrible online, if it's really that good maybe I will try it since it came with season pass.

I always try to find the best games to play and am now working backward to older games I haven't tried yet. Any suggestions on Bethesda type shooters or something like Saints Row 4 which I found surprisingly fun.
GTA5 is still on my list but really haven't been to much of a fan for the whole series.
TTYS, AB

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Ye fall outs are best and gta 5 I got on xbox all my collection is xbox thats why im trying to find good ps3 games am a newbie lol and ye uncharted was really bad but last of us you wouldn't even guess it was the same company if you didnt know

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ok peeps its easier if I put myn on here than trying add all you my tag is (BooovDawg) shhh lol be nice please i am new ...

top topics

join