It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hamas fires first

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Iscool

In my view, if Israel is to survive, the Palestinian presence has to be eliminated...

You sound like that guy in the Israeli government that wants to round up Palestinians and put them into camps. Would you like to have tattoos put on them also so none of the won't sneak back in or do you just want to kill everyone? And you support the nation that whines about Hitler every chance it gets.

Are you hoping to influence someone with your false information??? The Jews in WW2 didn't kill anyone...They didn't send suicide bombers into Berlin...The Jews were not a physical threat to Germany as the Palestinians are a physical threat to Israel...

It like feeding a vicious dog who bites you every time you feed it...What's the point???

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
They have gone first for 100 years, why stop now.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jed001
well , here we go again . the 72 hour cease-fire was ended when 45 rockets were launched from Gaza into Israel . Once again Hamas does not want peace, if there was peace there would be no need for Hamas

Israel carries out strikes on Gaza after rocket fire resumes

At least 45 rockets were fired at Israel after the cease-fire expired Friday morning, the Israel Defense Forces said. Most of the rockets hit unpopulated areas, but one moderately injured a civilian and lightly injured a soldier, the IDF said.

I hope the people of Palestine get tired of this and get rid of Hamas so there can be a lasting peace in the region

Wrong on so many levels. Hamas never agreed to cease-fire in the first place because they were never asked! This has happened many many times. Not only that, but Hamas was created by Mossad in the first place! Wikileaks already blew the whistle on that one, look it up if you don't believe me. Don't you ever wonder why Hamas rockets never hit populated areas? Not to mention the so-called "rockets" are more like fireworks than anything else.

The state of Israel never wanted peace, in fact it is in their policy to use extreme force and keep Palestinians on the brink of a humanitarian crisis. This is fact.

Sadly, both Israeli's and Palestinian's are caught in the crossfire. This is the elite's vs humanity and they are playing both sides. See Rothschild's involvement in Israel, google the supreme court which was funded by the Rothschild's.
This isn't about the jews, Israel or Palestinian's. This is about a bunch of psychopath's playing humanity like a fiddle. We either wake up and do something about it, or not.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: jed001

Nullify the grant of the State of Israel and declare it a failed experiment.

If the UN and the world had known 1/10 of what they would do with their "State" they would have never been offered the stolen territory in the first place.

Their prophesy's are not worth the smelly scroll they are written on. Their God is clearly impotent. Evil humans are running the show.

The hate is strong with this one.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: silvanusNot to mention the so-called "rockets" are more like fireworks than anything else.

Everything you posted is wrong. Or .. where can I get "fireworks" like this?

and...

edit on 9-8-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It's like they all read the same Goebbels handbook. "Repeat a lie often enough..."

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Humanity4Ever

It is the most prosperous country in the middle east for Jews, Muslims, and Christians, and the only thriving democracy.

The only reason it is a prosperous country is because of all the foreign aid it receives from other nations. Cut all that aid off and watch it's economy drop like a rock.

GDP of Israel: $242.9 Billion
US grants to Israel: 3.1 Billion

Surely they'll be crippled...

Do you know of any other countries providing Israel with aid? If so how much? I'm genuinely curious.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jed001
a reply to: AnteBellum

at this point i don't understand why Hamas continues , are they looking to keep in the world public view , are they looking to spread the conflict into a more regional conflict against Israel , or is it all they know and if they stop they have to admit that they failed

You do not understand, that much is clear.

Read this important quote from Albert Pike from more than ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: _Del_

a reply to: Humanity4Ever

It is the most prosperous country in the middle east for Jews, Muslims, and Christians, and the only thriving democracy.

The only reason it is a prosperous country is because of all the foreign aid it receives from other nations. Cut all that aid off and watch it's economy drop like a rock.

GDP of Israel: $242.9 Billion
US grants to Israel: 3.1 Billion

Surely they'll be crippled...

Do you know of any other countries providing Israel with aid? If so how much? I'm genuinely curious.

Ya because GDP means all profit, right.

You forgot to mention the mere 25 Billion estimated back in the 90's that are donated by "Christians" to fight the Devil !

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Why would it mean all profit? Do you know what it means?

And the position was posed that Israel's economy would fall apart without aid from foreign nations. The only foreign nation-state aiding Israel is the US to my knowledge (I may be wrong, and would love to add those numbers if you or buster can provide any indication that is happening).

I do not think a 1.2% drop in the GDP of Israel is going to make it's economy "drop like a rock". All that money is currently dispensed as grants for US military equipment manufactured here in the States, so I'm not sure how much immediate impact it would make (unless Israel continued to spend the same amount on arms, and even then the strain would be felt, but not crippling).
The US, for example, just came out of a 2.9% drop for the first quarter of 2014. Did you notice?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
Not one rocket from Hamas has landed killing Israelis, why the need from the IDF to obliterate the area. Why can't they just keep shooting down Hamas rockets while they scream for everyone else in the world to help and do something about Hamas.

The reason no recent Hamas rocket has not killed anyone in Israel is the Israel government has built shelters, early warning systems and anti rocket systems for their citizens, Hamas has used their citizens as human shields - also the world has done nothing about the thousands of Hamas rockets over many years, so why do you think they would do anything now?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I disagree with that. Israel wanted to build their own anti-missile system and the US came in and told them it would not work and gave them the technology to make it impenetrable based on US intelligence gathering to Hamas's capabilities.
The reason no one is stepping in is, there simply is NO NEED to help. Hamas is firing ROCKETS but the system will even be a deterrent to almost all missiles. Unless Hamas can start getting their hands on Ballistic Missiles the only damage that will occur is from falling debris.
And you are right Hamas is using citizens as human shields, a similar situation happened in a Russian movie theater some time ago and Russian police came in and killed everyone including hostages to solve the threat. That worked out well - problem solved!
I do not support terrorism or Hamas - make that abundantly clear. I was on the opposite side of the Hudson River when the World Trade Center fell, designing handrails for the Colgate Waterwalk. Spending that beautiful morning in NJ watching people fall to their death! What I support is life, solving a problem by killing children to me is wrong and if I lived in Israel I would gladly take a missile from Hamas in the rear end, then to watch a child do the same in Gaza from Israel. No matter who started it!
The lack of compassion, eye for an eye attitude is why eventually Hamas will now be looking for ballistic missiles from whoever they can side with to get them. (Gee, I think someone close to this area might have a few BM's laying around - I wonder do they hate Israel also?) The enraged Palestinians now have revenge in their blood from all Israel has done, which I can only assume Israel has had to begin with, given their actions/reactions. Now, more then likely, this has galvanized an entire race of people to do nothing more with their broken lives but seek the extermination of the Jews, again.
And don't confuse my disappointment with anger, Israel chose bloodshed and death, now it is just a matter of time before they get it, again. Isn't enough, enough?
My major disappointment, being an American, is when WW3 starts from some random country attempting to nuke Israel with a BM. My country will have to step in. And just like America has done so well in the past in foreign relations, they will screw it up, making this all even worse.
All for what, Israel's need to prove a point to Hamas? Gaza? Gas? Revenge?
edit on 8/10/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Iscool

In my view, if Israel is to survive, the Palestinian presence has to be eliminated...

You sound like that guy in the Israeli government that wants to round up Palestinians and put them into camps. Would you like to have tattoos put on them also so none of the won't sneak back in or do you just want to kill everyone? And you support the nation that whines about Hitler every chance it gets.

it disappoints me when anyone's argument about Israel ends with Hitler and Nazis , it rally kills any legitimacy you were hoping for

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00
wow, this is the latest rant, Hamas was created by Israel . Israel fires on itself so it can fire on Palestine. is their any real proof that Hamas is controlled by Israel

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hamas didnt even break this latest ceasefire. An Israeli tank did, killing four civlians. Then Hamas started firing rockets again.

Look at every Palestine/Israel ceasefire, and you will find a similar pattern.

Fact is, ALL OF ISRAEL was stollen from Palestinians, ILLEGALLY. That's the elephant in the room. Nothing else matters.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EC666
All of Israel was stolen from the Jews by the Romans and named Palestinia in an effort to erase Israel from history.
Hadrian did this after the circa 130 ce revolt under Bar Kochba.

Palestinia (Palestine) is a made-up word from a Roman.

Palestine is a fantasy and Palestinians are a myth. There is no Palestinian people, there is just a rag tag group of people (originally I believe a mix of Jordanian and Syrians) that have been kicked out of everywhere they went, who adopted the term Palestinian to lend credence to their false claims on Israel's land.

My people, the Mickeymousians, want our rightful homeland, Walt Disney World back, and we will begin launching rockets into Walt Disney World unless you give us all of EPCOT to start with, then we will see how it goes from there.

Our claims to our rightful homeland (stolen from us by Disney) are every bit as legitimate as Hamas', so jump on the bandwagon ATS, we're the underdogs!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

(secretly though, the Mickeymousian leadership was actually created by Disney, so that Disney would have a reason to kill the Mickeymousians, in the same way [tin foil hat fantasy with no basis in reality] that Israel created Hamas)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EC666
Hamas didnt even break this latest ceasefire. An Israeli tank did, killing four civlians. Then Hamas started firing rockets again.

Look at every Palestine/Israel ceasefire, and you will find a similar pattern.

Fact is, ALL OF ISRAEL was stollen from Palestinians, ILLEGALLY. That's the elephant in the room. Nothing else matters.

Which Palestinian nation was the land stolen from?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join