It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Israel have the most effective strategy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Is Israel using the most effective strategy possible in gaza?

IMHO I think everytime you kill a civilian you make 2 to 10 enemies, some willing to die to cause you harm.

I'm not saying cizilian casualties arnt going to happen. I'm just saying that it needs to be worth it....

If you kill 5 civilians to 300 bad guys, sure you'll prob create 20 enemies out of their families, but that's a net gain of 280.

But Israel is killing more "innocents" then "terrorist". Causing them to gain more enemies daily.

So is this the best option? Do you have a better one?
edit on 4-8-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

To answer the question, you need to define/articulate the goal statement. Then formulate the strategy.

If you look at the strategy, the goal should be something like; Carry on never ending war of attrition that will spread worldwide and result in the extinction of homo sapiens.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

So is this the best option? Do you have a better one?

Yes. How about migrate to Mexico and come on up.
Detroit is waiting for you.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is not a strategy, benny nitwityahoo has gone insane with lust, power and greed.
With all of the new enemies israel has made in just the past 30 days, the nitwit in charge has ruined any chance of the israelis ever being taken for anything but psychos as well.
Good riddance, Nazi's are bad anyway.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hamas is a symptom...

Israel/IOF/Zion is the disease...

Children are the victims...

Fatah & Breaking The Silence are the vaccine!!!
Maybe the Israeli left wing also...

Netanyahu should be forced out in a Coup...
Breaking The Silence should be the spearhead in such an ousting!!!

Peace Artemis!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

To answer the question, you need to define/articulate the goal statement. Then formulate the strategy.

If you look at the strategy, the goal should be something like; Carry on never ending war of attrition that will spread worldwide and result in the extinction of homo sapiens.

Compared to ancient times, war today is pretty mild. If the victors didn't just outright massacre all the survivors, they enslaved them.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

No, it does not. Neither does Hamas. Mutual genocide is not a foundation for any peace besides that of the graveyard.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It is an effective strategy if you don't intend to leave any survivors, civilian or otherwise. As far as I can tell Israel is trying to finish off the Palestinians and survive the negative world opinion on their conduct.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

No Israel does not have an strategy,never had ,their only strategy is to kill civilians and build more towns on their ground...forcing people and abusing them while taking their lands is called apartheid ,not a strategy at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

No OP I do not think it is the most effective strategy. The most effective strategy would be far more risk to IDF members and the deal breaker itself? It would actually put leaders out with some skin in the game. They absolutely won't allow that.

This holds true for any world power with 1st world resources. Movements and Armies aren't led by ideas and engagements are sustained by heart. They need leaders and men. Those men are mortal as much now as they were before they were somebody to get a modern nation looking hard at fighting.

Why fight? One problem, one elimination and one crisis ended as quickly as the rifle shot(s) fade. I wonder why this could not have been done in cases like Saddam to avoid a trillion in lost money with a death toll I think any reasonable person has to say is still a story without a full end, on both sides of that. If they did that though, the enemy would also bypass things like shopping malls, residential housing and and office buildings to return the effort in the same way it was offered.

That is why the most effective thing will never be done by Israel or anyone else, for that matter. It would save the majority lost in any modern war, too. Sides may even be less anxious to get to that point at all. Imagine it.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This battle has been raging for over 40 years now. Ever since Arafat started the Intifada because they couldn't get Jerusalem as their capital city of the country Palestine.

Israeli's are just fed up with the constant rain of rockets from Palestine. They don't achieve anything militarily except to make mothers nervous that their children are going to get hurt.

It's no different from being the bright kid in a class assigned to sit next to the "problem student", and constantly being poked with a pencil simply for being able to get higher grades. Or being in a housing estate next to the alcoholic who keeps throw beer cans over the fence simply because you earn more than he does. Eventually, one party or the other is going to end up having to move.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

IMHO I think everytime you kill a civilian you make 2 to 10 enemies, some willing to die to cause you harm.

I think the long-term plan is to kill every Palestinian and otherwise-brown human being within a several-hundred-mile radius of Israel. You know, just to be safe.

I'd say they're doing a pretty good job so far.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
This battle has been raging for over 40 years now. Ever since Arafat started the Intifada because they couldn't get Jerusalem as their capital city of the country Palestine.

Israeli's are just fed up with the constant rain of rockets from Palestine. They don't achieve anything militarily except to make mothers nervous that their children are going to get hurt.

It's no different from being the bright kid in a class assigned to sit next to the "problem student", and constantly being poked with a pencil simply for being able to get higher grades. Or being in a housing estate next to the alcoholic who keeps throw beer cans over the fence simply because you earn more than he does. Eventually, one party or the other is going to end up having to move.

You completely dodged the question.....

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Does Israel have the most effective strategy?

NO.... just an unlimited licence to kill

new topics

top topics

join