It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t second guess me again: Netanyahu to US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Just like you can justify the body count on the same side of the fence that the ceasefire was broken from?

Who broke the ceasefire? It's a simple question. Please answer it.

Civilian casualties are sadly unavoidable with a group like Hamas, which operates in the midst of said civilians. Israel can't attack them when Hamas attacks in the middle of them? You'd be losing General if that were the case.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The guy is the epitome of what to look for in identifying traits of a sociopath.

HAMAS is a result of PTSD brought on by perpetual war with a sociopathic nation bent on controlling Palestinian resources, and it's dwindling of christian citizens.

One would think so much money would satiate, but no, this guy wants his pound of flesh.

lest we forget

When Pope Francis visited the Holy Land in May, he wasn't there as an emissary to the Muslims or to the Jews in the area. He visited political and religious leaders of both groups, but he was there to minister to the Christians in the region who are caught between Muslim groups like Hamas and Israeli leaders -- neither of whom have the welfare of Christians at the top of their respective agendas.

edit on (8/3/1414 by loveguy because: fix quote

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Americans are talking about madman Nitwityahoo. He shouldn't second-guess humanity and how people band together against evil such as he and his friends. The US gov is full of dual citizen Israeli Zionists and will continue to shelter Israel and all other Zionist interests(Ukraine). That is, until riots start breaking out. People are slowly awakening. Bloomberg issued a warning Friday to other tribe members that riots are going to break out. The rats are getting nervous.

Benyamin Satanyahoo is very arrogant to tell anyone to not second guess him and his lunatic government. Funny how the president of Israel(Perez) goes unscathed through all of this.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Can anyone here remember a time there wasn't a war? So, the world has gotten too complicated to go back to being isolationists... why can't we just put ourselves first? In a few years that would put us in a better position to help others.

Its the same concept they tell you on a plane. Put your face mask on first or you won't be able to help your child. We seem to be skipping that advice.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Funny how the president of Israel(Perez) goes unscathed through all of this.

That's because he's one of the few in the Knesset with power that actually is sane. Without Perez I'd wager Gaza wouldn't exist anymore.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: FlySolo
I saw someone ask the question, "They've known about these tunnels for years, so why now?" That's a pretty good question. But I suppose it's always a good strategy of modern-day war apologists to have a "reason."

There's a reason alright, and it's nothing do with apologists, and there is no apology for war. Everybody and their granny in this thread knows damn rightly that Israel is not all that bothered about HAMAS, Israel is militarily superior in every respect. I mean, guys you need to think carefully about this, there is a 'limited action' going on by Israeli forces as hard as that is for me to say as I don't care that much for the behaviour of Netanyahu and his cronies wherever they are, and they are NOT selecting targets for their rockets as far as innocent people are concerned, innocent people are by the way in the mindset, and the Netanyahu group don't seem to care that much when words come easy and nothing new there either, something done all over the world by governments, but still evil. They may be selecting targets for something specific they are looking for and that is not HAMAS, neither are the rockets simply retaliatory, just a hammer hoping to smash a non HAMAS egg.
Gaddafi, was pretty evil too in about every which way by his end, however he wasn't a dickhead, he always said that without him most of North Africa would be ungovernable, he might even have meant more parts of Africa, I guess that's what is happening in no short measure, and ISIS, whoever the feck they are, have free reign all around, and so far they have attacked or overrun, or infiltrated the poorest countries, or perhaps more to the point, potentially wealthy countries already in chaos.
Are there wealthy countries jittery about ISIS? on the face of it, yes the Saudis are looking help from Egypt and Pakistan blah blah, while Egypt itself is an 'ISIS' target, and so is Iran, and both Iran and Egypt are Momma's little helpers in Gaza, while again, none of them seem to know who ISIS is.
That's a huge pickle for HAMAS when ISIS is on the ground there is it not?
That brings us back to the tunnels. I don't have much doubt that all the parties want the tunnels closed in the scaremongering, including HAMAS, remember HAMAS is asking for the land borders to be accessed again as a principle part of a ceasefire with Israel.
Time to go figure, Israel knows something, or fears something to their well being, but it's not HAMAS.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Then what?

Any educated guesses?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Screw you Netynyahoo!!!
Effin terrorist, murderer!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What does "second-guess" actually mean? I see it is defined as "criticize", but the phrase has alternate meanings and definitions.

I think "second-guess" means when someone guesses at something (makes a prediction), and someone provides an alternate "second" guess that is no better than the first guess.

In that case, it seems like Netanyahu was saying "quit offering me advice that is provably wrong, on a situation that mainly affects me and not you."

Or something like that.

But I am just guessing here.

edit on 4-8-2014 by Axial Leader because: Get it right!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: buster2010

Hate to break this to you but Israel is the one that broke the ceasefire. When the ceasefire was started Israel still went about looking for and destroying tunnels this is a violation of the ceasefire because during one no hostile military actions are allowed.

Really? This particular ceasefire? I don't think you are understanding. Israel wasn't shooting at anyone. Destroying tunnels weren't prohibited. Who was the party that fired and broke the truce? Facts seem to be that within 2 hours of the ceasefire starting, Hamas was attacking IDF troops.

You can't stand it when your terrorists act like terrorists. Face it, Hamas is to blame for the failure of the ceasefire. Keep making excuses for them.

What part of no hostile military action do you not understand? The military isn't allowed to do anything during one. I'm not
making any excuses just posting the facts but you seem to have no problem making excuses for Israel do you?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Axial Leader
I guess you're right in your guess.

Second guessing means basically to judge/criticize with 20-20 hindsight or to anticipate/predict by guessing.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Then what?
Any educated guesses?

I might have some thoughts, but are you actually asking in sincerity since I was was replying to your loaded post?
Not fair man.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

In sincerity. And I didn't load it on purpose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join