It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT'S SPREADING: Liberian dies in Morocco of Ebola

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SCGrits
Loam, just to keep your thread updated per the link above:

1. Rwanda’s health officials placed a patient allegedly infected with the Ebola virus in quarantine
  2. A 31-year-old man from Mumbai who has returned from Nigeria is suspected to be infected
  3. in the northern part of Senegal, ... a patient suspected to have Ebola has been admitted in Matam hospital...the 27-year-old patient came from Mali on Sunday 3 August 2014 and was staying in Mali with his Guinean friends.

And not on that list but in the news are the 3 Americans (SIM USA missionaries) from Liberia that arrived in Charlotte, NC via a private flight on Sun pm and are in a 21 day quarantine; one of which is husband of infected Nancy Writebol, (the nurse who was brought back soon after Dr Brantley and taken to Emory/Atlanta); the other two are "doctors who had been treating Ebola patients in Monrovia, Liberia." Local NBC news

Now for the coup-de-gras: They are quarantining these three in 3 RV's on a parcel of their (SIM-USA) 75+/- acre spread which is right on the NC/SC border, just blocks away from Carowinds Amusement Park and I-77.
SIM-USA link
SIM-USA RV "resettlement"

Purple "A" dot SIM-USA "campus"; Red dot - Carowinds Amusement Park. And I-77 just to the left of that.
REF Carowinds per 2013 press release Source:"

“a new roller coaster as part of the expansion” and a plan to increase attendance at Carowinds from the current 1.9 million guests a year to 2.5 million

That's a lot of people on the move.
Charlotte pop via wiki:

In 2013, the estimated population of Charlotte according to the U.S. Census Bureau was 792,862, making it the 16th largest city in the United States based on population.

All of which just happens to be 50+/- miles from where I live.

This just got a little too real for me, which is why I was keeping it on my radar; b/c Samaritan's Purse is an arm of Billy Graham Ministries, of which Charlotte is Grand Central Station or as they say around here - Charlotte is the buckle of the Bible Belt, and home to a lot of missionaries it seems.

All this time I was thinking Mr. Writebol was stateside while his wife was over in Africa; not so; seems he was over there with her.

So...my question becomes if Nancy was positively infected, and he's her husband, and they were together over there, why isn't he infected????? I feel like I'm missing an important piece of info.

Man, this is gonna be a lonnnnnng 21 days.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join