It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates, Soros spreading ebola?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Get ready for the skunk works forum.
Yes most outbreaks in the Congo have occurred in hospitals. In third world nations. That much is true. There is no vaccine anywhere so that part is false.
The Geneva convention precludes developement of bioweapons. That part is false too. Please link the source of this bogus story.

Common law prohibits murdering fellow Human beings too...but that doesn't stop it.

If some power crazed, misguided billionaire or so, had it in their minds they ought to cull the herd so to speak by committing genocide, rules and regulations are not going to enter into it.

So...'possibly false' is a better conclusion.

Of interesting note, is after Gates got involved with the 'polio vaccine' in India, remembering his openly stated goals of population reduction, infertility has reached an all time high there, with around 40% of couples aged 20 - 30 years, unable to conceive naturally without some form of IVF treatment...coincidence? Maybe, maybe not, but i wouldn't ignore coincidences when you get unlimited funds and a real goal of reducing the Human numbers.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Of interesting note, is after Gates got involved with the 'polio vaccine' in India, remembering his openly stated goals of population reduction, infertility has reached an all time high there, with around 40% of couples aged 20 - 30 years, unable to conceive naturally without some form of IVF treatment...coincidence? Maybe, maybe not, but i wouldn't ignore coincidences when you get unlimited funds and a real goal of reducing the Human numbers.

Do you have a reputable link to back up that claim?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

The Ebola virus can only survive within body fluids. Saliva, sweat, blood, urine, sperm, mucous.

The first victims of these outbreaks did not happen because of something as complex as sex. It was just people who hunted for food and got in contact with animals that had Ebola.

Usually the father of the family would get sick first. Without awareness of Ebola, the wife would then take care of her husband. We are talking about something as simple as cleaning his forehead from the fever sweat. That's enough to get you infected with Ebola.

The fact that Ebola can take up to 21 days to come out of the incubation stage means that a lot of people could be spreading the virus without even knowing. It also means authorities could be running way behind the spread of the virus.

So yes, having sex is an obvious way of getting infected. Even using protection, considering that both people sweat and sweat and/or saliva is a bodily fluid.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: MysterX

Do you have a reputable link to back up that claim?
As for depop purposes. Would you like a link for the 300,000 Indian farmer suicides due to them failing and losing generational farmlands after falling for the gmo lies?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
According to the CDC, the most comon way to start it and get it is in hospitals. So your asessment loks accurate.a reply to: VashKonnor

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

He doesn't because he is talking about conclusions who have nothing real to be based upon.

Bill Gates is a clear supporter of population control. A lot of people read "population control" as "population reduction". Which is not only false, but completely different from what people like him mean.

Population control is about a healthy growth of population. There are countries today that have negative demographic charts, which means that somewhere in the future those countries could be faced with a huge elderly population, and in practice, that means that every 5 young adults will have to support 10 or 15 elderly citizens. It will be a social collapse.

China found the hard way that even if you have a monstrous and inhumane birth control policy, it can still back fire. What they did paid off, but now they have the opposite problem, there is a lack of female babies. So they are desperately trying to even it out again.

Some countries need to start having more babies, while others need to program their family life better. But this is really tricky because a lot of African countries or Asian countries - especially in poor regions - need big families to survive. People don't have 10 kids because they f# like rats, they have 10 kids because 10 kids can help the father work the fields, and since they are his children, he doesn't have to pay them (except feeding them...).

That's population control in a nutshell.

How that has been interpreted and spread out as this idea that people like Bill Gates want to kill people is above my understanding...

Also, overpopulation is a myth.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Probably, somewhere in the bottomless pit pretending to be my computer...but you'll probably have much better luck and it will be significantly faster if you search for the information yourself...Indian newspapers is a good place to start.

But, hey...only if you really want to know eh?

If you enjoy your paradigm as it is, i'd advise not to go looking into things that will alter that world view.

Take that how you like.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: VashKonnor

Whoa there trigger!

You said that before i even had a chance to reply!

Slow down a bit eh?

(Life and not just ATS does happen around this keyboard)

I agree Overpopulation is a myth, but a myth acted upon by very wealthy and connected people as if it is the truth is still a dangerous proposition.

Gates has openly stated he desired a population REDUCTION in Africa, before he threw his hat in with the Polio stuff in India...he seems to be covering every continent in his quest, however misguided that quest is IMO.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, we sure could use a big reduction in the human population. I hope I am not one of those who die though, I'm kind of busy now, I haven't got time to die for at least ten years.

As long as I stay away from the doctors I will be in a better off. Once you start going for appointments it seems like it goes into a perpetual cycle. I've been there to experience that.

If you get hurt, you have to go to the doctors but going there for a vaccination just increases your chances of contacting something else.

So as long as its not you, you don't mind if they kill children and poor struggling families who need us to be be the example of LOVE and work for equality and eco farms world wide, you don't mind if your non arrested psychopathic killers (again I repeat that you guys didn't get arrested but honored with great wealth and good reputation), happens to concoct the most nightmarish torturous deaths for these innocents and those cultures kept in child state?

No problem?

Anyone thinking like this will be getting a share of this soon enough, this life or the next! Even if its just the river of perfect knowledge.

There AREN'T too many people, otherwise souls wouldn't be coming into a planet that has Family watching over. There are no coincidences ever in life.

But there are choices.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
According to Dr. Rima Laibow, the UN, CDC and WHO are suppressing a proven cure for Ebola.

The Governments, WHO and their associated minions are lying about this and saying there is no cure or treatment…

The cure is available at any health store.

BLOCKBUSTER: NOT ONLY DOES US GOVERNMENT RESEARCH SHOW THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR EBOLA, BUT THIS INFORMATION IS BEING SUPPRESSED BY THE US GOVERNMENT *AND IT IS NANO SILVER, JUST AS I SAID!

SMOKING GUN: US SUPPRESSING EBOLA THERAPY

Oh! Wait! They DID come up with a cure, prevention and treatment for it: 10 PPM Nano Silver. That’s right! OOPS! US Government, WHO and their associated minions are lying! Again!

The US government study (declassified in 2009) which showed definitively that Nano Silver at 10PPM IS the definitive prevention and therapy for Ebola virus “somehow” got “overlooked”. We do not know how long before that the work actually took place. But the US civilian authorities knew not later than 2009 that there is a cure, treatment and prevention for Ebola virus.

And the kill rate for this disease of convenience, genetically engineered to be more deadly than ever before, just happens, I am sure coincidentally, to be the exact number depopulationists like Bill Gates and George Soros have wet dreams about: 90%.

So when I wrote yesterday to the Heads of State of Liberia, Guinea, Nigeria and Sierra Leone (and the Directors of WHO, Doctors Without Borders) and other world leaders, I told them about Nano Silver and offered to provide a protocol for them so they could stop the Ebola outbreak dead in its tracks before any other people died in their tracks.

The response? Silence. Stone, cold silence except for an auto responder from the Ministry of Health in Sierra Leone thanking me for my question. I wasn’t asking a question. I was solving their biggest problem: extermination. So here is my new question: You know and I know that I am not the only doctor who knows that Nano Silver is the Universal Antimicrobial, that it’s safe, inexpensive, self sterilizing, needs no refrigeration and works against every single disease-causing bug its ever been tested on.

Why the UN, CDC and WHO Want You to Believe Ebola Has No Cure or Treatment

PROOF OF SUPPRESSION OF EBOLA THERAPY

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: manna2

Here's a link that discusses that very issue. Basically, India is a tough country to live in, especially if you are struggling financially. You don't have to be a farmer to struggle financially, hence 90% of suicides in India aren't committed by farmers.

www.bbc.com...

We estimate in 2010 close to 190,000 suicides, so of all the suicides occurring in India, that would suggest (farmer suicides) are only about 10%.

But it is clear that although farmer suicides are higher than anyone would want to see, they are not extraordinarily high in comparison to India as a whole.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
www.google.com...

Not sure if this has been posted, but its patent for ebola, with US Government as the owner.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I was going to mention colloidal silver soon in this thread, but WOW. I was not aware of the studies and results on ebola you just referenced and posted.

THANK YOU from me and all those this info will help in the near future who need it.a reply to: Murgatroid

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Here's a link that discusses that very issue. Basically, India is a tough country to live in, especially if you are struggling financially. You don't have to be a farmer to struggle financially, hence 90% of suicides in India aren't committed by farmers.

www.bbc.com...

We estimate in 2010 close to 190,000 suicides, so of all the suicides occurring in India, that would suggest (farmer suicides) are only about 10%.

But it is clear that although farmer suicides are higher than anyone would want to see, they are not extraordinarily high in comparison to India as a whole.

I will look into the numbers when I get time. Is it possible that the suicides are all from a lack of food? It is well known that it is only 6% of farmland and farmers account for all the food

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: VashKonnor
Everything you need to know about Ebola.

Everything you need to know about WHO...

"The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests."

The Medical Mafia

Oh! Wait! They DID come up with a cure, prevention and treatment for it: 10 PPM Nano Silver. That’s right! OOPS! US Government, WHO and their associated minions are lying! Again! The US government study (declassified in 2009) which showed definitively that Nano Silver at 10PPM IS the definitive prevention and therapy for Ebola virus “somehow” got “overlooked”. We do not know how long before that the work actually took place. But the US civilian authorities knew not later than 2009 that there is a cure, treatment and prevention for Ebola virus.

Why the UN, CDC and WHO Want You to Believe Ebola Has No Cure or Treatment

In August 2009 Professor Michel Chossudovsky, former employee of the WHO exposed the dysfunction and corruption that occurred at the World Health Organization during the so-called H1N1 pandemic and flu shot campaign. Here is the interview he gave on Rense Radio: Aug 3, 2009 interview

Some of the facts he disclosed:

• The World Health Organization is a political body not a health organization
• Countries that are members are obligated under treaty to institue policy on a national level
• Big Pharma corporations ‘advise’ the WHO

Chossudovsky’s investigation of the H1N1 pandemic revealed that:

• WHO faked a Level 6 ‘pandemic’ in 2009 – the data to support the Level 6 pandemic was fabricated
• WHO discouraged independent testing for H1N1
• WHO Exaggerated # of occurrences and/or deaths
• Main stream media reported unsubstantiated information
• The fabrication of a pretext to vaccinate the population was very profitable

Handout: CDC & WHO – Network of Corruption – which explains the level of corruption that has become the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.

anticorruptionsociety.com...

edit on 1-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Whoa there trigger!

You said that before i even had a chance to reply!

Slow down a bit eh?

(Life and not just ATS does happen around this keyboard)

Sorry, didn't knew I had to ask permission before submitting a reply...

I agree Overpopulation is a myth, but a myth acted upon by very wealthy and connected people as if it is the truth is still a dangerous proposition.

What does that mean?

Gates has openly stated he desired a population REDUCTION in Africa, before he threw his hat in with the Polio stuff in India...he seems to be covering every continent in his quest, however misguided that quest is IMO.

Yes, and if you cared to read my post with attention you would understand what that reduction means: family planning.

African families should plan their life as a whole and limit the number of children they have, so that they do not become a burden due to weak health-care systems or poor economies.

It sounds a lot more credible and a lot more sane without the "THEY ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL!" paranoia, doesn't it?

And by the way, have you ever been to India? They make funerals in rivers, push the bodies and let them float freely. 50 feet below where that is happening you can see people washing their clothes, filling buckets with water to cook and drink, and kids jumping and playing.

All of this, while bodies float and decompose a couple of feet away. Nobody cares because nobody even knows what a bacteria is.

People like Bill Gates investing their colossal wealth in solving these world problems isn't something bad...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The only depopulation programs going on by the Gates Foundation is to find ways to keep third world populations from having way more children then they can adequately take care of. There are no depopulation programs using diseases to ravage existing populations. Could terrorists use bioweapons? Maybe, but Bill and Melinda Gates are not terrorists. They are philanthropists.

You truly think that in a world where all the nuke plants are leaking and PTB trilatoral comission demons arranged Fukushima and GP and GMO?

THE TREE BEARS FRUIT, my dear, and when it comes to life and death, its time to put all of them in jail and serve and protect or we're absolutely insane in the membrane race.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
In addition, when he says all outbreaks start in hospitals, he is lying. Every outbreak so far has a "patient zero" where eh contagion started in the wild.

Zaire ebolavirus (EBOV; previously ZEBOV) Also known simply as the Zaire virus, ZEBOV has the highest case-fatality rate of the ebolaviruses, up to 90% in some epidemics, with an average case fatality rate of approximately 83% over 27 years. There have been more outbreaks of Zaire ebolavirus than of any other species. The first outbreak occurred on 26 August 1976 in Yambuku.[60] The first recorded case was Mabalo Lokela, a 44‑year-old schoolteacher. The symptoms resembled malaria, and subsequent patients received quinine. Transmission has been attributed to reuse of unsterilized needles and close personal contact.Sudan ebolavirus (SUDV; previously SEBOV) Like the Zaire virus, SEBOV emerged in 1976; it was at first assumed identical with the Zaire species.[61] SEBOV is believed to have broken out first among cotton factory workers in Nzara, Sudan (now South Sudan), with the first case reported as a worker exposed to a potential natural reservoir. The virus was not found in any of the local animals and insects that were tested in response. The carrier is still unknown. The lack of barrier nursing (or "bedside isolation") facilitated the spread of the disease. The most recent outbreak occurred in May, 2004. Twenty confirmed cases were reported in Yambio County, Sudan (now South Sudan), with five deaths resulting. The average fatality rates for SEBOV were 54% in 1976, 68% in 1979, and 53% in 2000 and 2001.Reston ebolavirus (RESTV; previously REBOV) Discovered during an outbreak of simian hemorrhagic fever virus (SHFV) in crab-eating macaques from Hazleton Laboratories (now Covance) in 1989. Since the initial outbreak in Reston, Virginia, it has since been found in non-human primates in Pennsylvania, Texas and Siena, Italy. In each case, the affected animals had been imported from a facility in the Philippines,[62] where the virus has also infected pigs.[63] Despite having a Biosafety status of Level‑4 and its apparent pathogenicity in monkeys, REBOV did not cause disease in exposed human laboratory workers.[64]Côte d'Ivoire ebolavirus (TAFV; previously CIEBOV)Also referred to as Taï Forest ebolavirus and by the English place name, "Ivory Coast", it was first discovered among chimpanzees from the Taï Forest in Côte d'Ivoire, Africa, in 1994. Necropsies showed blood within the heart was brown, no obvious marks were seen on the organs, and one necropsy showed lungs filled with blood. Studies of tissue taken from the chimpanzees showed results similar to human cases during the 1976 Ebola outbreaks in Zaire and Sudan. As more dead chimpanzees were discovered, many tested positive for Ebola using molecular techniques. Experts believed the source of the virus was the meat of infected Western Red Colobus monkeys, upon which the chimpanzees preyed. One of the scientists performing the necropsies on the infected chimpanzees contracted Ebola. She developed symptoms similar to those of dengue fever approximately a week after the necropsy, and was transported to Switzerland for treatment. She was discharged from the hospital after two weeks and had fully recovered six weeks after the infection.[65]Bundibugyo ebolavirus (BDBV; previously BEBOV)On 24 November 2007, the Uganda Ministry of Health confirmed an outbreak of Ebolavirus in the Bundibugyo District. After confirmation of samples tested by the United States National Reference Laboratories and the CDC, the World Health Organization confirmed the presence of the new species. On 20 February 2008, the Uganda Ministry officially announced the end of the epidemic in Bundibugyo, with the last infected person discharged on 8 January 2008.[66] An epidemiological study conducted by WHO and Uganda Ministry of Health scientists determined there were 116 confirmed and probable cases of the new Ebola species, and that the outbreak had a mortality rate of 34% (39 deaths). In 2012, there was an outbreak of Bundibugyo ebolavirus in a northeastern province of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. There were 15 confirmed cases and 10 fatalities.[67]

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: manna2
a reply to: NavyDoc

Text It is easy, Terence. Just read the CDC’s  Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever Information Packet which says that Ebola comes from hospitals and vaccinations in most cases.

www.cdc.gov...

The CDC Ebola fact sheet admits on the very first page that clinics and hospitals are “frequently” the places of Ebola outbreaks.

The CDC  fact sheet also states that the first ever Ebola deaths in 1976 were caused by ” …(

Text

In the second ever Ebola outbreak in 1976 in Sudan killing 151 people, the “[]Disease was spread mainly through close personal contact within hospitals,” says the CDC in language which could not be plainer.

McCoy prefers, however, to misrepresent the dry facts concerning Ebola originating in hospitals, which everyone can read online, to excite fear in readers with entertaining theories.

“But even in circumstances in which details are hard to come by, certain similarities have emerged,” McCoy breathes to create suspense like the best fiction writers. ” The first contact often occurs in remote, rural communities where a victim handles an infected animal carcass, and things quickly progress downward from there.”

His own report quickly spirals downwards by attributing the current Ebola outbreak to deforestation while providing no evidence.

McCoy also hypes the notion that infected animals cause Ebola, again ignoring the CDC fact sheet, which admits that in cases when humans came into contact with infected monkeys in US quarantine facilities, humans did not get sick or die from Ebola.

Local people in West Africa appear to know without having to read the CDC Ebola fact sheet that hospitals and medical staff are spreading Ebola. The Telegraph reports people wielding knives surrounded a Red Cross vehicle in Guinea.

The involvement of hospitals would also explain why Ebola has appeared in this part of Africa for the first time ever and in so many different locations at almost the same time.

Given that the CDC itself admits that hospitals are, in fact, the likely source of any Ebola outbreak, the question arises which specific hospital could be the origin of the current Ebola outbreak?

Unsubstantiated claims that ignore the facts. He provides supposition but bot evidence in his hysterical opinion piece.

First of all, it is no secret that exposure to contaminated needles or beddings in hospitals can spread the disease. You must realize that the "hospitals" in that part of the world are pretty primitive and exposure to contaminates is not uncommon. He is incorrect in that they are "frequently the source of outbreaks." The source is always tracked to an individual or individuals who acquired the disease outside who are then brought to a clinic or hospital for treatment and then the illness can spread due to unhygienic practices and ignorance of the staff.

This:

Just read the CDC’s Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever Information Packet which says that Ebola comes from hospitals and vaccinations in most cases.

Does not follow from this:

close personal contact and by use of contaminated needles and syringes in)hospitals/clinics”

What the CDC is saying is not that the hospital was the source of the outbreaks but that the outbreak spread by poor sanitation and unhygienic practices in facilities. To use that quote as "proof" that hospitals and vaccinations were the source is being deceptive. Vaccinations do not spread Ebola, reusing contaminated materials does--however, reusing contaminated materials is unfortunately very common in the third world. To say that vaccinations "cause" or "spread" Ebola is a lie.

Of course intimate contact in "hospitals" spread the disease, also intimate contact at home caring for the patient, and at funerals where their custom is to handle and touch and kiss the body. That kind of falls into the "no # Sherlock" category.

It is stupid to say "well researchers have come in contact with infected monkeys and they didn't get sick so it can't come from monkeys" and demonstrates just how ignorant of medicine or intentionally deceptive the author of that piece is. First of all, we are talking with some in depth contact, and a researcher is not going to have contact not as intense as caring for a sick loved on or kissing the corpse of the deceased. Secondly, there is something called incomplete penetrance where various types of the virus are more or less virulent than others. A line of virus in a research facility may not be as virulent as a line that caused an outbreak in the wild. And thirdly, he is lying, researches have contracted the virus from exposure to their primate subjects:

Experts believed the source of the virus was the meat of infected Western Red Colobus monkeys, upon which the chimpanzees preyed. One of the scientists performing the necropsies on the infected chimpanzees contracted Ebola

Two large outbreaks that occurred simultaneously in Marburg and Frankfurt in Germany, and in Belgrade, Serbia, in 1967, led to the initial recognition of the disease. The outbreak was associated with laboratory work using African green monkeys (Cercopithecus aethiops) imported from Uganda. Subsequently, outbreaks and sporadic cases have been reported in Angola, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, South Africa (in a person with recent travel history to Zimbabwe) and Uganda. In 2008, two independent cases were reported in travelers who visited a cave inhabited by Rousettus bat colonies in Uganda.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join