It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates, Soros spreading ebola?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You're familiar with the term straw man? Yes that's what all that is. What in hell does DuPont plastics have to do with this Ebola outbreak? ' come reply to: manna2

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You still didn't tell me what you think I'm wrong about. If it's the amendment no I'm not wrong. I'm 100% correct. That amendment is about respiratory diseases. Not diseases like Ebola. a reply to: manna2

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
You're familiar with the term straw man? Yes that's what all that is. What in hell does DuPont plastics have to do with this Ebola outbreak? ' come reply to: manna2

depop, an example of a slowkill. Dupont has patents on almost, if not all, plastics. Yet they choose the absolute worst for humans in food containers andcookware. In response to YOUR depop statements

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Personally, I think the amendment has more to with TB. I think it's to quell the fears of all those screaming "those damned illegal immigrants are spreading TB to all of us!" We've already got rules in place for quarantining TB, but the exec order is just basically marketing to placate the fearful.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
can ebola be transmitted by mosquito?????

No. No evidence of that. As far as we know, this particular virus does not use an insect vector. Like HIV, it needs a mammal host. It's current primary vector is bats:

In Africa, fruit bats, particularly species of the genera Hypsignathus monstrosus, Epomops franqueti and Myonycteris torquata, are considered possible natural hosts for Ebola virus. As a result, the geographic distribution of Ebolaviruses may overlap with the range of the fruit bats.

With transmission to primates (including humans.)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
birdflu666.wordpress.com...]originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
You still didn't tell me what you think I'm wrong about. If it's the amendment no I'm not wrong. I'm 100% correct. That amendment is about respiratory diseases. Not diseases like Ebola. a reply to: manna2

in the op

link   
a reply to: manna2

They choose whatever is the cheapest to produce, which will give them more profits. Yet another benefit to capitalism and free markets.

link   

originally posted by: manna2

www.foxnews.com...

can ebola be transmitted by mosquito?????
I am wondering the same. Atm, it looks like it is spread by vaccine

No it isn't. Not at all. The virus is not sustainable in such conditions. What vaccine do you think was given to these people? In this area, most of the population has not had vaccinations of any kind.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Really because the story links an ammendment about the 2003 SARS epidemic. (BTW a respiratory disease) as outlined by then president Bush.

www.cdc.gov... reply to: manna2

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

how about sex?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I will search for it. The local populace began blaming "drs without borders" when there were like 30 cases when it all begana reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
birdflu666.wordpress.com...]originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Really because the story links an ammendment about the 2003 SARS epidemic. (BTW a respiratory disease) as outlined by then president Bush.

www.cdc.gov... reply to: manna2

this is the THIRD postingfor you

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

how about sex?

I'd have to assume so, however, I doubt many people would have sex with someone bleeding out of their eyes.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: manna2

They choose whatever is the cheapest to produce, which will give them more profits. Yet another benefit to capitalism and free markets.
not a chance. You made a guess and it is still criminal even if you are right. Sorry. Dupont is not your friend

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I will search for it. The local populace began blaming "drs without borders" when there were like 30 cases when it all begana reply to: NavyDoc

Which is nonsense. Primitive peoples without understanding blaming people who came to help them. Of course they came when the cases started. An Ebola outbreak is a red alert, all hands on deck sort of thing for DWB.

DWB is the LAST group that would be involved with something nefarious. They have been long known to be apolitical, hence the name.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

how about 21 days period,,,

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Text It is easy, Terence. Just read the CDC’s  Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever Information Packet which says that Ebola comes from hospitals and vaccinations in most cases.

www.cdc.gov...

The CDC Ebola fact sheet admits on the very first page that clinics and hospitals are “frequently” the places of Ebola outbreaks.

The CDC  fact sheet also states that the first ever Ebola deaths in 1976 were caused by ” …(close personal contact and by use of contaminated needles and syringes in)hospitals/clinics” .

In the second ever Ebola outbreak in 1976 in Sudan killing 151 people, the “[]Disease was spread mainly through close personal contact within hospitals,” says the CDC in language which could not be plainer.

McCoy prefers, however, to misrepresent the dry facts concerning Ebola originating in hospitals, which everyone can read online, to excite fear in readers with entertaining theories.

“But even in circumstances in which details are hard to come by, certain similarities have emerged,” McCoy breathes to create suspense like the best fiction writers. ” The first contact often occurs in remote, rural communities where a victim handles an infected animal carcass, and things quickly progress downward from there.”

His own report quickly spirals downwards by attributing the current Ebola outbreak to deforestation while providing no evidence.

McCoy also hypes the notion that infected animals cause Ebola, again ignoring the CDC fact sheet, which admits that in cases when humans came into contact with infected monkeys in US quarantine facilities, humans did not get sick or die from Ebola.

Local people in West Africa appear to know without having to read the CDC Ebola fact sheet that hospitals and medical staff are spreading Ebola. The Telegraph reports people wielding knives surrounded a Red Cross vehicle in Guinea.

The involvement of hospitals would also explain why Ebola has appeared in this part of Africa for the first time ever and in so many different locations at almost the same time.

Given that the CDC itself admits that hospitals are, in fact, the likely source of any Ebola outbreak, the question arises which specific hospital could be the origin of the current Ebola outbreak?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

how about 21 days period,,,

Exposure to blood, I'd say yes.

However, be advised that when the person is in the shedding virus phase of the illness, they are very sick and noticeably so and thus I'd suggest that they are not having sex.

One good thing about Ebola is that the virus is fast acting and burns out quickly unlike HIV which has a long incubation period and a long period of asymptomatic infectiousness. Ebola moves very fast into symptomatic infectiousness. If it had a longer latent period, it would be much worse.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Which is nonsense. Primitive peoples without understanding blaming people who came to help them. Of course they came when the cases started. An Ebola outbreak is a red alert, all hands on deck sort of thing for DWB.

DWB is the LAST group that would be involved with something nefarious. They have been long known to be apolitical, hence the name.
it would be VERY EASY to run a MAN-IN-THE-MIDDLE op using DWB. There is no reason to believe the drs knew the vaccines were tainted

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

thank u.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join