It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IL cop shoots 6-year-old girl’s pet in head as she watches: ‘The dog wasn’t doing anything’

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity72

I didn't bring up pedophiles in it like your comrade cops can do no wrong supporter.

And I don't give a rats ass what you think.
edit on 30-7-2014 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Oh boy, not racist stuff.

If he apologized, he felt like he did something wrong.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So I have to take your anecdotal evidence as gospel but you won't accept any about situations involving cops.
Sounds fair.
Just go around shooting dogs you feel are a threat, see how long you get to keep your guns

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
a reply to: sweetspot

Baltimore cops slits secured dogs throat with knife, he is being charged. I assume you and Humanity would give him a medal of owner and pay raise though.

www.nydailynews.com...
This is a case of mental illness I am afraid. If he was willing to get close enough to slit the throat of the animal he could not have consider it that great of a thread.

I would support the prosecution of this person for animal cruelty.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

An officer cannot break into a secured yard and claim it to be unsecured.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Baltimore cops slits secured dogs throat with knife, he is being charged. I assume you and Humanity would give him a medal of owner and pay raise though.

www.nydailynews.com...

I wouldn't give him a medal, I'd prosecute and punish him...you, on the other hand, probably think he should be beaten with a bamboo rod until he cries out that all dogs are furry little balls of love and admits there isn't a good cop in the whole nation.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So I have to take your anecdotal evidence as gospel but you won't accept any about situations involving cops.
Sounds fair.
Just go around shooting dogs you feel are a threat, see how long you get to keep your guns
I didn't shoot anything in fact I didn't draw so your point is moot.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity72

originally posted by: FraggleRock

I'm not emotional at all. You cannot claim an owner can avoid having their dog getting shot by securing it. And then support an officer who shot a dog that was secure in the owners fenced in yard. Given such an inconsistent stance I think my statement is a more than possible scenario.
If the officer had to go in the backyard to search for the child he had to do it and at the point the dog is unsecured.

If the owner has the dog constrained with a leash that is totally different.

Are you serious? It was unsecured in its own backyard? Now it needs to be on a leash and behind a fence for it to be secured?
Ok I am done with this thread and you, you are either a LEO or hold them very close to your heart cause you refuse to see any wrong doing by them.

edit on thWed, 30 Jul 2014 14:41:14 -0500America/Chicago720141480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I didn't bring up pedophiles in it like your comrade cops can do no wrong supporter.

I didn't bring them in either I find neither appropriate and distasteful I would hope most here would.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

My pedophole point was simple...A child is missing near a house with a documented child hating dog...seems logical to look for the kid near that dog. You are upset about it because it was a dog. If a child was missing near a pedophiles house you'd be thinking we should go look there, correct??

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: Humanity72

originally posted by: FraggleRock

I'm not emotional at all. You cannot claim an owner can avoid having their dog getting shot by securing it. And then support an officer who shot a dog that was secure in the owners fenced in yard. Given such an inconsistent stance I think my statement is a more than possible scenario.
If the officer had to go in the backyard to search for the child he had to do it and at the point the dog is unsecured.

If the owner has the dog constrained with a leash that is totally different.

Are you serious? It was unsecured in its own backyard? Now it needs to be on a leash and behind a fence for it to be secured?
Ok I am done with this thread and you, you are either a LEO or hold them very close to your heart cause you refuse to see any wrong doing by them.

Im pretty much done with them too. They kinda make me wish I had become a officer. If I had I could probably get them to wash my car, do my dishes, and lick the dirt off my trail running shoes. LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Last response, I didn't say you did, just saying that go ahead and go around and shoot dogs 'standing your ground' and see how long you get to keep that gun and the right to carry.
I am starting to see why your dog was aggressive...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

WTF the dog Geist in that story HAD never shown any child aggression, in fact neighbors said he was a friendly dog. Are you drunk?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Can't say much without breaking T&C here. Though will say there's animal one organization stepping up, at last one PD after the courts told them they have to are going to have dog training. The concern of dogs shot by police is showing itself on the net. People are outraged overall but really what are those things going to do overall to change this amounting corruption that is nearly a daily occurrence? But this all amounts to being a deeper concern. Nothing short of trauma based control perpetuated by the police state. Have to get to the root of that.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Thats what happens when you let scared little rabbits have weaponry.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Do you fail to understand the cop did indeed get fired..why would he get fired if he was so right?..don't tell me public pressure.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Cop should not have been fired. People should really get with the program and support our police and America. a reply to: vonclod

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SollyParton
I disagree but thats fine, this is happening far too often.
Peace Im out.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: skulldigger

originally posted by: PleiaDsClusterDck
a reply to: DigitalJesusWuang

The Russian gangs in NYC w/ the Caucasian Ovcharka attack dogs probably have the police on edge.

I'll bet they don't weigh 15 lbs, though. The dog we're talking about was a 14 month old 15 lb skeleton.

Why do people keep saying that?

If a 1 year old Pit Bull/ German Sheppard mix was only 15 pounds then those owners need to be arrested for abusing/starving their dog to the edge of death.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Ya 15 is low but couldn't be over 50.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join