It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway on High terror alert

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Nor way dude!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: flibblebee

Hey man, yes multi culturalism works when everyone accepts the others cultures. But that's also why we're talking about it, because of all the immigrants rejecting the host countries culture. You are a European immigrant in Europe, perhaps you're not so different from your host country's people. But understand that it isn't up to Scandinavia to change itself to fit Muslims, it's their responsibility to fit in in Scandinavia.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
a reply to: flibblebee

Hey man, yes multi culturalism works when everyone accepts the others cultures. But that's also why we're talking about it, because of all the immigrants rejecting the host countries culture. You are a European immigrant in Europe, perhaps you're not so different from your host country's people. But understand that it isn't up to Scandinavia to change itself to fit Muslims, it's their responsibility to fit in in Scandinavia.

I second every single word in this post. Europeans within Europe have no problems adapting to a host country. So my "rant" wasn't at all about Europeans.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: doxograph
...thanks to irresponsible immigration policies in Norway.

You have no clue. Norway takes in a lot of garbage (criminals) while turning away actual immigrants who just want to live here. Jens Stoltenberg let 5000 illegal criminals stay in Norway.

But I digress. I'm in Oslo and plan on staying with a friend in Østfold who is "out in the sticks" for a week or two until things calm down. Let's hope nothing this turns out to be nothing but empty threats.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Apparently, the police has asked the military for assistance. Nothing has happened yet, as far as I know. They asked for backup "just in case". I guess they don't want to risk a repeat of the terror attacks three years ago, when ONE terrorist was able to murder 77 people. If the military had responded, he wouldn't have been able to kill so many.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So, Iam interested in what peoples opinion of who/what these "Terrorists" are...

Are these Terrorists trying to stage a "Racial" war, basically Brown against White, or are they against "White" peoples culture/way of life or is it because of interference in their country's affairs?

Or

Are these Terrorists just fanatic Muslim extremists, that hate all religion and all people that are "Infidels" and non muslims.

Or are they just jealous and envious of peaceful countries?........

edit on 25-7-2014 by gort51 because: cant spell

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Those who are said to be behind these current terror threats are Muslims. It's Ramadan at the moment. If they're really planning to carry out some terror attack soon, I assume that they might want to wait until Ramadan ends on Sunday. However, we can't be sure that they'll wait. But I guess it's more likely that they'll wait.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Latest: They believe Monday is more likely.

Terror attack feared 'next Monday': PST

Norway's security police, the PST, fears a terror attack on Monday 28th July, said Norwegian TV channel TV 2.
The government security agency produced a threat evaluation that stated the Muslim holiday of Eid al-fitr, the end of the fasting period Ramadan, is specifically mentioned as the day when a terror attack against Norway might occur.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
"Europeans within Europe have no problems adapting to a host country"
Really?
Come to the UK & see how many problems we have with Eastern Europeans here & all the time it costs us loads of money.
Most of them can't speak English properly if at all. They only eat their own food (EU food shops everywhere). They keep to their own mostly. Always drinking alcohol on the streets, litter the streets with anything. Steal anything that isn't nailed down. Use the streets as a toilet. Not to mention the stresses & costs to social & health services. I could go on but this is boring now.
Adapting. Really.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Update:
The National Guard getting ready for this attack, 45.000 soilder is disposable.

www.bt.no...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The air space over Bergen has ben closed for air traffic.
www.vg.no...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: flibblebee

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: DupontDeux
a reply to: HDD09

We in Denmark should take same precautionary measures - wannabe terrorist have a history of being geographically challenged when it comes to Scandinavia. As I recall both Norway and Sweden took some of our heat back in 2005 when a Danish newspaper released a series of caricatures of Muhammad..

That's what happens when you let animals in onto your country. This so called multiculturalism is going to be Western world's demise. I just wonder what else it would take for governments of developed countries to start kicking out arab emigrants and muslim extremists? We've seen problems in Denmark, Sweden, France, England, Holland, Belgium, Germany... KICK THEM ALL OUT. Back to where they came from. Let them be in the ISIS khalifat. End of the story!!!

Unfortunately Denmark is not a good example of multiculturism working well, now, I know Denmark very well and the culture and people. They are one of the most xenophobic people (outside of Copenhagen, Jutland is probably one of the most xenophobic areas in Denmark) in Europe, probably next to Norway if not more so, the danger of this is they also start doing this to Europeans (in fact, they do, BIG TIME already). Without Socialdemokratic party in power, they would be unfortunatly like what they fought against in WW2, Nazis. You can thank Danskfolkparti et al for this and the people we are discussing in this thread.

Now, I do my damndest best to fit in where I live but some people, just cannot handle it. ANd I am not Muslim, I am not black, I am western European. I have faced the hatred and xenophobic every day for 15 years. But still, I won't tolerate idiots comming back from Syria et all and trying to ruin it for the rest of us WHO DO TRY.

What you say about Denmark is the same for Norway. Scandinavia is VERY much overrated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join