It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians fed conspiracy theories on MH17 crash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

The sooner that is admitted, the sooner this whole situation in the region can be diffused. Ceasefire and peacekeepers
So you're suggesting they confess even if they didn't do it.

Sure. That's just what I said.

Or perhaps what I suggested was that this has all been a big mistake, and if so, that the posturing stop and that the parties concerned...yes, including Russia (you think the Rebels are pulling their weapons out of their butts?)...sit down and try to fix this clusterpluck, cuz it sure ain't gonna settle out by itself.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

The sooner that is admitted, the sooner this whole situation in the region can be diffused. Ceasefire and peacekeepers
So you're suggesting they confess even if they didn't do it.

Sure. That's just what I said.

Or perhaps what I suggested was that this has all been a big mistake, and if so, that the posturing stop and that the parties concerned...yes, including Russia (you think the Rebels are pulling their weapons out of their butts?)...sit down and try to fix this clusterpluck, cuz it sure ain't gonna settle out by itself.

I't's just that you seem pretty much convinced that it was Russia and the rebels fault. I, on the other hand, am not so sure. How about we say "the guilty party should confess" and leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I't's just that you seem pretty much convinced that it was Russia and the rebels fault. I, on the other hand, am not so sure. How about we say "the guilty party should confess" and leave it at that.
Actually, I am pretty much convinced that it went down as I described, but I qualified my statement in the following manner:
I don't think it was an act of terrorism, I don't think it was a false flag, I think it was an disastrous mistake.
Is it too much to expect that any statement that follows would be considered to be within those qualifications?

In a topic full of posters citing opinion as FACT (or shilling for one or another affected party), you might want to chill out on a moderate expression of viewpoint.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
I agree with the current US government assessment (not that I do that a lot), and it's been my opinion from the word go: the Russians provided their proxies in the Ukraine with the missile launchers, they shot at (yet another) aircraft, and it turned out to be civilian.
I don't think it was an act of terrorism, I don't think it was a false flag, I think it was an disastrous mistake. Russia has lost enormous face.
The sooner that is admitted, the sooner this whole situation in the region can be diffused.

Exactly - couldn't agree more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join