It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overweight Red-Necks taking over *reality TV

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

But I agree. Too many of these shows. What ever happened to shows like M*A*S*H? The current state of TV and movies AND music is an indicator that the wrong people are in charge. I'm tired of them showing country people in a bad light. One day, those chickens will come home to roost.

So if you are tired of the way TV shows are being made quit whining and make your own damn show. If I can do it, so can you!

Start here...
www.celtx.com...

and then when you get something made that you want to broadcast...here's your place to go!

www.quote-unquote.org...

Then take your show to LA and sell it to a production company or cable channel....Here's where we take our shows.

fadeinonline.com...

Don't be Chicken...

Stop bitching and join us!! TV and Cable is crying for quality content; plus you can make some serious money if you put in the effort!!!
edit on 22-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
oops

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

who the hell is Smo and why the heck do Fat Red~Necks get so many damn reality shows>?

Makes us all feel better about ourselves, of course...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks for that info. I have many ideas for TV. I'm getting ready to make a documentary soon, or at least start work on it. I also have a mockumentary that I'd like to do at some point. I've written smaller movie scripts and have many ideas on that front as well. Thanks again

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

Thanks for that info. I have many ideas for TV. I'm getting ready to make a documentary soon, or at least start work on it. I also have a mockumentary that I'd like to do at some point. I've written smaller movie scripts and have many ideas on that front as well. Thanks again

I would love to see some of your work when you are ready.
Here's one of my Documentaries. Currently on the festival circuit.

vimeo.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I loathe reality shows. They're overrated & I don't understand how they have such a big audience.

I feel profoundly more ignorant if I'm in the same room when one is playing.

I'd rather stick to my History channel..

And how the H3ll did Honey Boo Boo get a T.V. show anyway?!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't stand reality T.V.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That's awesome. Very good job.
As soon as I get my work presentable, I will definitely share here at ATS.

I won't say what my doc is about just yet, but it is sort of a biological/scientific one, but the mockumentary that I'm going to make is about why you never see Mexicans eating at a Chinese restaurant and vice versa. I'm going to make it seem that there's some bad blood there, in a comical way, or course. I want to get actual people at the restaurants to participate and use actors to do the rest. I think there is some very funny stuff in that scenario. The ending will be hilarious.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

You just made me realize something. Reality shows bring in tourism and extra jobs to the area the show is filmed in. I don't know why I didn't of that, especially as I have a friend from England who is ecstatic to be traveling to Louisianna and he wants to buy a duck call.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCounselor

You just made me realize something. Reality shows bring in tourism and extra jobs to the area the show is filmed in. I don't know why I didn't of that, especially as I have a friend from England who is ecstatic to be traveling to Louisianna and he wants to buy a duck call.

So, do you want to come to WV and buy some moonshine.

I'll get ya a good deal on a jug.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

I hate all those shows you've mention. I only see the previews and thats enough to put me off.
Switch the channel. They seem to be on a certain channel.

I also cannot stand those stupid bachelor or survivor shows. All reality shows are bad.

I record shows I don't have the time to watch, so I have something to watch on evenings I'm free to do so. Otherwise I might start watching the crap.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Hrmmm you might be onto something here...

-Over-weight Red-Nek dating type of show.

Booty In the Bayou!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

Booty In the Bayou!

We're in pre production of "Trailer Park Skanks_ Uncovered" and hoping to take it to the pitch fests after Xmas.

fadeinonline.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You know, for country, they aren't bad. I would listen to them, so I will be telling the hubby about them. And for me, that's saying a lot. Unabashed headbanger, still. LOL

As for these over-the-top redneck shows? I think part of it, is because that is how rich morons actually believe most "rednecks" behave.

And if it keeps them from moving in next door to me, I'll be happy to perpetuate it. Except for gaining 150 lbs.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Booty In the Bayou!

Good name for it!
Oh Lord, I can see that happening now

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Booty In the Bayou!

We're in pre production of "Trailer Park Skanks_ Uncovered" and hoping to take it to the pitch fests after Xmas.

fadeinonline.com...

Good luck, but don't count me in as a viewer. Sounds like a good idea though. Trailer park boys was an ok show.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
'Taking over'...?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join