It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

I said in the other thread.. the US definitely has satellite info and the fact that they haven't released it indicates they don't like what they see.

Or, it comes from some sensitive satellite imagery that they don't want certain countries to know about.

Or, there is some muscle flexing going on about said sensitive satellite imagery. Just a taste or a warning/threat toward other countries.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

it is indeed sad if that is the case...

I think it is more probable that they just don't have any proof whatsoever of their claims and accusations and even more - any serious information they would publish would show real truth about who is behind the attack...

that is even worse, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Exactly.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

There is like no incentive for Russia to attract more drama and scrutiny to itself following recent bad press.

I don't think that really matters to Putin, as he has lied on more than one occasion, so drama doesn't really matter as long as his people believe whatever they see on state run media.

Also, Putin is trying to get the old gang that left Russia for independence back together with Russia, so he does have an incentive to do what he's doing in regards to Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

I think the Russians done themselves a Justice getting in to the crime scene first. Gather all the information they can and then let the rest of the world in and see how they compare...

Well that sounds all fine except for one minor thing...

They destroyed evidence before investigators got the chance to see the site, so how do you expect anyone to compare evidence when the crash site has been contaminated and evidence being moved?

You know what happens if the US get in first, your the cause of it regardless of your innocence.

And what are the Russians trying to do with Ukraine?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: awakendhybrid

Or, there is some muscle flexing going on about said sensitive satellite imagery. Just a taste or a warning/threat toward other countries.

I don't think flexing muscles has anything to do with it, because there are some things you just don't want certain countries knowing about your satellite capabilities.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
OP says satellite images show Ukrainian troops shot down plane. There's no satellite images of that. Therefore this is a

HOAX!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Has the DoD EVER released satellite imagery, let alone imagery of volatile war zones, to the public? You may be waiting in suspense for something that will never come, and doesn't have a precedent of ever happening. And even if the military has had such disclosures, have they been in regards to highly sensitive situations like this one, less than a week after the event occurred? I wouldn't be so quick to pin the secrecy on conspiracy, but rather policy instead.
edit on 23-7-2014 by Pants3204 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

New photographic evidence of the wreckage of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 suggests that a Soviet-era supersonic missile most likely took down the Boeing 777 jetliner over Ukraine last week.

Supersonic Missile Downed MH 17, photo evidence suggests

looks like not all the evidence has disappeared and they will be able to tell which direction the missile was traveling when it air-burst and not direct hit the triple 7

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigx001

New photographic evidence of the wreckage of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 suggests that a Soviet-era supersonic missile most likely took down the Boeing 777 jetliner over Ukraine last week.

Supersonic Missile Downed MH 17, photo evidence suggests

looks like not all the evidence has disappeared and they will be able to tell which direction the missile was traveling when it air-burst and not direct hit the triple 7

I like the way they phrase this. They first mention a super Sonic missile. Than go over to mention; "with pieces of the commercial jet riddled with small holes that experts say were likely caused by high-velocity shrapnel"

Moste missiles that are manufactured to hit a fast moving jet are SuperSonic and have high-velocity-explosives. Its like they delibratly state the SuperSonic missile just to remind you to think about a SAM.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Just imagine how vile supposed "human beings" like Obama or David Cameron has to be, in order to know that 298 innocent, Western civilians, were murdered and YET not only do nothing about it, but actually facilitate the reason why the plane was downed i.e. by wrongfully blaming Russia.

It's one thing to pretend you don't know who did the plane, it's another to participate in what increasingly seems like an act of terrorism.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join