It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is official, BRICS created their own world bank.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
BRICS just created their own world bank and a Hindu will be the president. This comes as an answer to USA and IMF control over the countries.

news : Its braking news here, so you may learn it later today or tomorrow in the western media.

link

I will also translate it for u :

Russia's response to the sanctions of the West against were indeed "megaton"! Not nuclear, but economic concerns and the "dent" the tools by which the West and especially the U.S. have installed global domination:

This followed by the announcement, however, was perhaps most important geostrategic apoos: The statements by Russia which repudiated the IMF was really "hot":

As he described the Russian president Vladimir Putin: «The new bank will be part of a system of measures that will be implemented to prevent and impede economic harassment to countries which do not agree with specific foreign policy decisions taken by the U.S. and its allies! "

On his part, the Russian Foreign Minister Se.Lavrof said: "The meeting confirmed that it expressed against unilateral steps in global politics and economics, BRICS group members do not seek confrontation, but offered to cooperate on extending collective approaches to solving all (global) issues, "he told reporters the head of Russian diplomacy.

But the final communiqué of the "5" of the BRICS was very hard at the IMF

"We remain disappointed and puzzled seriously of the non-implementation of reforms in the IMF that were decided in 2010 and the non-implementation harms having serious negative effects on the legitimacy, credibility and effectiveness of the Fund," was the hard press against five IMF.

The five countries of the economic alliance of the BRICS ie Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, today decided to Fortaleza Brazilian Development Bank with a capital of 50 billion dollars and based in Shanghai and establishing a reserve fund for crises with reserve of 100 billion dollars.

The president of New Development Bank will be in India for five years, and the head of the board will be Brazilian, according to a notice issued after the meeting held in Fortaleza.

Five of the biggest emerging markets will approve, according to a report in Bloomberg establishing a reserve fund with capital of EUR 100 billion and development bank with a capital of 50 billion dollars at the meeting of leaders in the city of Fortaleza in Brazil 15 and June 16.

This initiative of the BRICS has a clear target: the purpose is to "hit" and reduce the influence of the IMF and World Bank and by extension the U.S.!

The development bank should be approved legislation of the countries - members and will take about a year to materialize.

Participation in this will eventually open to countries outside the BRICS (this is the secret to gain worldwide value the project), while the announcement of its establishment coincides with plans for the establishment of an Asian development bank infrastructure, with funds also 50 billion dollars, headed to China, according to an official of the Ministry of Finance of Brazil.

China will fund the reserve fund, which could be used by countries - members if deficits in balance of payments, with 41 billion dollars, while South Africa with 5 billion dollars and the other three countries with 18 billion dollars each.

The details on the operation of the fund, which accounts for only 2% of total reserves of BRICS, have not yet been determined.

The average growth rate of the five countries-down from economists surveyed by Bloomberg-reach 5.37% this year, half in relation to the rate of seven years ago. Brazil and Russia are expected to grow at 1.3% and 0.5%, respectively.
edit on 15-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
BRICS just created their own world bank and a Hindu will be the president. This comes as an answer to USA and IMF control over the countries.

news : Its braking news here, so you may learn it later today or tomorrow in the western media.

link

Wow, I wonder what this means on the World stage...........?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It means IMF is dead, even in my country, the puppet government is considering of kicking out IMF.

Also IMF was founded from brics all these years, now this founds will stop. Also the USA agenda over the other countries.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
It means IMF is dead, even in my country, the puppet government is considering of kicking out IMF.

Also IMF was founded from brics all these years, now this founds will stop. Also the USA agenda over the other countries.

Yeah, that's what I am thinking. According to the article, the BRICS countries will have a central bank in China so I wonder to what extent China and Russia have led this charge. I don't think B.R.I.C.S. will overtake the IMF anytime soon, I think it said that their budget is capped at 100 Billion, and I'm sure that IMF is WAY more than that.
edit on 15-7-2014 by lostbook because: word change

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

In my country we know that IMF has no money at all... here is a 2012 article, it speaks about it... All the money IMF has is a bubble. Well, who knows....

www.fimes.gr...

Personal comment bellow :

as for brics and the west, for us its the same regime, same coin - 2 sides and its not about the people. As a personal opinion, its what the west already promoting to your conciseness in a daily bases. Its the transition from 666 - to 888, in other words black and white bro, its all about regime that is being promoted as a religion, the satan and the god with angels... Actually its not religion at all, they created a religion about it, so they can keep up people killing each other for the same thing, the same regime. Its the scums of the universe, the rebel alliance, who try to clean up the planet and suck it out (resources)... In a alien or higher entity level, is about Sabbaoth-Kronos with Jade dragonians. They are 1 alliance but they play the role of good and evil. In an earth level, is all about the corrupted atlantians allied with the hybrid race. Corrupted atlantians took the role of "rulership" and corrupting the people, so they will push them at the end, in the mouth of the dragon. Thats the genocide all about. Its an ancient thing, its not the first time...

Your country is controlled by the corrupted, they destroy all values of family, they moved all production and resources (and gold) into china.. China owns most of ur debt also production. They promote corruption and now its the final step, of genociding. Not only USA, but all countries with NATO (mostly).

A personal fear for me, the next step is 3rd world war, because its all about a genocide. And according to their plan, first is west versus Russia, then the leftovers will be by china.

My country (the people, not the puppets they add as politicians to follow their tide), dont support any of it, the west or the east and as I speak for my behalf, their gods also. So we just watching them, trying hard to force it into peoples minds and into our reallity.

Now that brics will stop giving any bucks to IMF, you will notice that IMF will try to change things, give less money, or no money at all, more extreme bills. But I also believe, 3rd world war (their 3rd world war) is much closer than any before.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Great Find. I think this is good news long term - in the short term the West is going to Freak (I'm afraid more then already is). It's going to me really weird in the US - as the Corporatists scramble for survivial left and right.

Fear drives people to desperation - hope we all survive.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Great Find. I think this is good news long term - in the short term the West is going to Freak (I'm afraid more then already is). It's going to me really weird in the US - as the Corporatists scramble for survivial left and right.

Fear drives people to desperation - hope we all survive.

I am assuming that you hail from Greece? Or....?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm not going to bother reading the article since it had to be translated for us. What I would like to add is this: Is this "world bank" (already I am nervous just writing that) based on fiat money again? Because FIAT MONEY ALWAYS FAILS! Or is it backed in gold/silver/precious metals--you know, things of REAL value?? It is based on Keynesian economics, which has failed and failed big, or is it based on Austrian economics, which works?! I currently don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Habit4ming

You ask the right questions.

The plan for this is to become the BRICS gold central banking system for international trade settlement.
They want to re-monetize gold for trade eventually, but they need to extricate themselves from their USD/bond holdings as slow as possible, so that they don't start a cataclysmic domino-effect.
The end-goal is (allegedly) to back their trades with gold though. We will see.

More info and discussion (in english) here:

BRICS Announce $100 Billion Reserve To Bypass Fed, Developed World Central Banks
(zerohedge.com)

Or here:
BRICS Bank Launched, First President To Be From India (The Times of India)

Or via here:
VI BRICS Summit

Another ATS-thread on the topic here:
BRICS Bank Launched, First President To Be From India
(thread by awakehuman)
edit on 15-7-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
the greek article states they created 2... 1 bank to trade in development and 1 IMF style and the IMF style will have a 100 b founds on it. Oh yes, forgot to add this info... Now that BRICS have their own world bank, more likely will create a common currency.

there it is : (I just did a better translation, because I used google translate for the whole text and did just minor changes, but forgot about this one)

The five countries of the economic alliance of the BRICS ie Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, today decided in Fortaleza Brazilianto, to create a Development Bank of 50 billion dollars and based in Shanghai and a bank for reserve fund for crises, with reserve of 100 billion dollars, based in china.

That is why they attacked IMF with their statements.

edit on 16-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

This is good news.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat
As long as BRICS exists the western globalists will be attempting to destroy it before it makes any substantial change in the financial world order. Its the biggest threat to the nwo yet! So expect more wars and rumors of wars in fact both sides vying for power which neither side will gain means ww3 extinction for us!

top topics

join