It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

world cups and the nwo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Spain won and now there has been an abdication with a move towards a federal republic.
The book about Hitler living out his last days in Argentina.
Ratzinger (Nazi youth) resigned as pope (after meeting with knights of Malta) to give us first Jesuit pope from Argentina. Germany scores and Merkel looks bored as if she knew they would win.
Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagrimas

Nobody thinks there's conspiracy afoot? Haha ATS has got so tame n boring since 2012, it used to be fun here! I know we deny ignorance, but we seem to just generally deny conspiracy funtime chitchat these days too.surely the Rothschild's must be up to something! Lol

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Nobody thinks that maybe a eugenics/transhumanist agenda has created two bespoke football teams of superhumans?? Realllllllyyyyyyy?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Spain won

only in your fantasies

Thoughts?

your grip on reality is tenuous - stop typing and get a better grip

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
He meant the 2010 world cup.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagrimas
Spain won and now there has been an abdication with a move towards a federal republic.

Which connection are you implying- that the world cup victory was the cause of the abdication, or that world cup victory was in some way an omen pointing towards abdication?
How would you expect either connection to work in the German case?
And how has it worked in the case of previous victories? Was the England victory in 1966 the cause of Harold Wilson's electoral defeat in 1970? And so on?

edit on 14-7-2014 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Spain won

only in your fantasies

Thoughts?

your grip on reality is tenuous - stop typing and get a better grip

Oh my god. Yes Spain won and now they become part of the machine.
What's wrong with you? thanks to dembow for pointing out the obvious! I didn't mean this world cup. Lmao.
Why are people such ignorant apes? Lol

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: Lagrimas

Which connection are you implying- that the world cup victory was the cause of the abdication, or that world cup victory was in some way an omen pointing towards abdication?
How would you expect either connection to work in the German case?
And how has it worked in the case of previous victories? Was the England victory in 1966 the cause of Harold Wilson's electoral defeat in 1970? And so on?

Jay z says 93 before interviews. Rihanna umbrella is a story. How she got signed is another.
Are you really going to stand about not noticing signs? Notice the signs and make you're allegience!

I for one love rihanna and I think Germany deserved to win, I'm just sad that messi wasnt apotheosized! Lol
Cakes n biscuits my little digits.

edit on 14-7-2014 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

top topics

join